Past

Sketch
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: I wanted to put the past and present together so it will be like 

Past

Present

Past

Present

Throughout the whole chapter but it looks messy so I'm just gonna split the one shot in two chapters. Please comment what you think and upvote if it's good! 2nd part should be up soon and be sure to check out my other one shots too! 

Not edited her so pardon for any grammer and spelling mistakes etc. Feel free to point them out too! ^^

______________________

Author's POV

6 Years Ago (Past)

It was Autumn in Busan and leaves are falling from the tress, painting the streets brown. The big campus was filled students rushing for their early morning classes. This is the hectic university life every student will face. 

The morning sun was warm and Hyomin strolled down the usual walkway in the park towards her class. 

Hyomin wasn't exactly the prettiest girl compared to everyone during her days in school. She wore glasses and socks that reached her knees. She was nerdy. But she does have her charms too! Despite all the looks, Hyomin had a heart of gold and she was talented. Very talented, in drawing. Majoring in Arts, Hyomin focuses on sketching and painting. 

The girl was in her second year and she had already produced some fine pieces of art that made her own portfolio remarkable and outstanding. 

But today Hyomin was going to learn about painting portraits. That's something that Hyomin have always wanted to learn. She remembered how her uncle was a master when it comes to painting portraits and how he would only paint portraits of the only person he loves. Hyomin admired her uncle, and she wanted to be just like him. Hence, the fascination when it comes to learning about painting portraits. 

Apparently, some students from Seoul University who are currently majoring in Modelling would be coming to Busan for a exchange programme with Hyomin's class.   The artists would learn how to paint a person, while the models would receive guidance on how to stay in a stationary position. It was a 2-week exchange program and Hyomin was excited. 

On the very first day, Hyomin entered her class early and like every model student, she got her materials out and lay them out neatly. 

Hyomin stared out the window, wondering how today's gonna be like when the door flung open dramatically. 

"Class, let's welcome the ladies that you all will be working with today." The lecturer exclaimed loudly. 

The class clapped and cheered while ladies of perfect figures and amazing height strolled into the class, there was certainly an air of 'Class'. 

The males in class were going crazy while the models strolled in and as for Hyomin, she felt her attention being captured too by one of the ladies. She wasn't that tall, and she wasn't that feminine either. The lady spoke with a husky voice, introducing herself as "Park Jiyeon". But this lady was certainly pretty, maybe way stunning for Hyomin. The female artist felt herself being attracted towards someone of the same for the first time. 

Hyomin was mesmerised and her eyes never left the girl once. Hyomin hoped that she would be paired with Jiyeon but fate doesn't work that way, not the way we wanted. Jiyeon got paired with this guy in class, what was his name again?

The class was pretty big and Hyomin had to go through the 50 names in class before she got it. Lee Dong Gun, old but knows how to talk to girls. That was a challenge. 

A week passed and Hyomin found herself losing concentration in class, the only thing she focuses on was Park Jiyeon. And nothing else. Jiyeon was like some beautiful being, the girl walked into Hyomin's dull and colourless everyday view and brought it to life. Jiyeon had became Hyomin's scenery, something Hyomin grew to appreciate. 

"Park Hyomin!" The loud voice from the lecture knocked Hyomin off her seat and brought her back to reality. 

Hyomin heard Jiyeon giggled, and turned red from embarrassment. 

"Please move.." The lecturer signalled. Apparently, they got to switch partners on the second week. And Hyomin got paired with the girl of her dreams, Park Jiyeon. 

"Are you alright?" Jiyeon asked Hyomin softly. 

Hyomin never knew

Please log in to read the full chapter