Its Me The Awkward One

Concrete Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Swirl the night breeze. Feel the happiness. Be natural. Don't look too awkward. 'Mom! I sit next to my bias.' Inner war. I then look at the mirror to find out what they're doing. Zzzzzz. I mean hey! Its a 8 hours driving from seoul-gwanju-seoul without any rest. Its a perfect time for them to sleep. I took a glance to front sit beside me. Omo~ is chimchim who sleep silently. He is so cute. They all pretty tired. All time alone don't have any friends to chit chat I start to yawn. Wah~~ mouth wide open. Decide to play some music. Connect usb to the phone. And the music play.

🎼when I need you by Celine Dion 

🎤When I need you .. I just close my eyes and Im with you

And all that I so want to give you .. is only a heartbeat away

When I need love .. I hold out my hands and touch love

I never knew there was so much love.. keeping me warm night and day 🎤 

 

Its a night song. Even kinda sleeping but its makes my heart overglow. Overflow. My butterflies inside my tummy feel happy. Jimin makes several move maybe bcause he statled with the song. But then he continue his sleep hug tightly his knees. Oh jimin is it cold? If I wasn't driving I'll give you a warm hug. Body heat baby!! Hahaha aisehhhh -_- . Pass through the Daesok well known by chinatown. Foodie who love chinese food must know this place. 

I stop the car. Manager hyung follow from behind. The trio losers who in the manager hyung's car dunno what happen. Hahaha. The first person to awake is Rapmon. He's stretching his body and do what his responsibility. Wake up another member. "Hoseok~ahh ireona.. mokcha. Jungkook ahh~ ireonaseyeo mokcha." Jimin also awake by himself as he hear Rapmon's voice. They all finally gathered.

Jimin : hyung, is there any restauran open in this hours? 

Yoongi : dunno. Maybe

Jin : aigoo~ wae? neo bageupda ? (Asking to Jimin)

Jimin : kereomyeo. Wae hyung neo unbageulpa?

Rapmon : aishh this kid (while massaging Jimin's shoulders) we do hungry chimin~ah. 

Me : lets go. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter