;;;

haphazard

“Hey,” he spoke up suddenly. The two of you were laying on your mattress, with your legs dangling over the edge, toes barely touching your fluffy carpeted floor, staring up at those glow-in-the-dark stars and planets that you had up on your ceiling since you were probably seven. It was past eleven on a Wednesday night. A warm breeze blew through your open window, letting you enjoy the nice air of late-July. “Let’s get married.”

                What he said was surprising to you. Neither of the two of you were dating. You were best friends, have been since basically since the sandbox days. You had never thought about being in the type of relationship with the dork that was next to you, even though the two of you had been pretty much stuck at your hips since the day you met. Jaebum never showed any romantic interest towards you, either. His proposition didn’t seem outrageous to you, while to others it would most likely be, but this was just how you two were.

                “What brought this on?”

                “It just popped in my mind and it seemed like a nice idea.”

                Your head turned so that you could see him, well, as much as you could in the darkness of the room that was dimly lit with the reflection of the moon and the streetlight that was in front of your house. A stupid grin was plastered on your face. He mirrored your movements and your facial expression.

                “Why the hell not.”

                Jaebum sat up and took ahold of your hand, forcing you to stand up with him. “Let’s do it.”

                With a nod, you both were out the door of your bedroom, down the stairs, and at the front door to quickly put on your sandals. You brought your free hand to your face, bringing your index finger to your lips to motion to Jaebum to be quiet as you both left the house to not wake your family, who were already sleeping in bed. Your other hand was still being held by Jaebum.

Jae and you walked, enjoying the summer night. Your hands, that were still together, swung your arms back and forth. There wasn’t really any place you two were heading. Nothing was open at this time of night. You just let your legs lead you both to where ever, not caring that the two were far from home now or were traveling in the deep of the night. The two of you didn’t know where you were heading, but just continued going with the flow; the thoughts of marriage on both of your minds. Even though you were barely of age to get married on your own, you didn’t care. Just as long as you had to your best friend (now fiancé?) and he had you.

 

~*~random story thing to go with this thing~*~

“wait.” You stopped, suddenly. Jaebum stopped, too, and looked back over at you. “We’re basically on our way to get married, and we both know nothing is open right now. what the hell are we doing”

“oh right..no clue. Let’s just keep walking.”

“Sounds good to me.”

With that, the two of you continued your journey to where the hell knows. You two just want to get married for no absolute reason whatsoever and it’s just a great idea to you that you’re walking in the middle of the night aimlessly. be safe young ones.


lmfao idk what this is,,,,,tbh.

btw if u have smartphone play mystic messager. its fun. zen is bae.