Chapter 18: The moments

Love is by the wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J-Trinity POV

FINALLY! Today is the day where all our hard work for the past few weeks is for, the Annual Dance Competition held by our school. Many competitors from our school and other schools came to compete to get the honor of the Best Dance School of the Year. As the competitors went up the stage, we felt the tension of the competition increase as the crowd cheered for their favorite groups. After a while, it was our turn.

Momo turned around, group hugged us and said,” We had worked hard for the past few weeks just for this day! Let’s do our best and win this competition!” Sana and Mina nodded.

“YES!! Let’s do this!”

“Let’s welcome, J-Trinity!” The emcee announced. We went up the stage and stood at our positions. When the music starts, we followed the rhythm and started dancing. From the slow swaying of Mina’s ballet dance to the power dance of Momo’s Hip Hop moves, we managed to finish without any mistakes. As the music came to an end, we came together and slowly sat down on the floor.

The crowd roared and broke into applause as we stood up and bowed in appreciation. We went down the stage and jumped for joy because we knew we had not made any mistakes and the additional training that we had from the past few week, paid off.

After waiting for a few more groups to finish their performances, it was time for the prize presentation for the groups. As the emcee of the competition went to get the results from the judges, we stood together, hand in hand, hoping that we are able to get an award for our performance. After the emcee has taken the results from the judges, he started to announce the groups that had won 3rd place. Tension is in the air as everybody waited in vain to hear their group name being called. “The group that have gotten the 3rd prize is….Red Ballet!”

We clapped for the team who had won the 3rd prize and hoping that we are able to get the 2nd or 1st prize eventually. After they have gotten their prize, the emcee announces the 2nd prize, which eventually went to White Blink. The tension between the rest of the groups rises as the only prize left is the 1st prize. Everybody was hoping they are the champions of this competition and was waiting for the emcee to call for their group name to be called out.

“Lastly, the champion for this year’s dance competition is…. J-Trinity!!” We looked up when we heard our group name being called and we looked at each other in disbelief. We went forward together to take our trophy and said our winning speech to everybody before going back to our original position. After the emcee concluded the dance and we went back to our resting room. As soon as we close the door, we hugged each other and cried together. Momo screamed, “We are the champions! We have done our school proud!! All the efforts we have contributed finally lead us to become the champions!”

Sana sniffed before saying,” I am so happy! After all these years of training, finally we have proven ourselves to be better than the rest and have become the champions!” Mina nodded her head in agreement. We were still hugging each other when we heard many knocks on the door. Sana went to the door and unlocked the door…

 

Maknae POV

After hearing the news that the J-Trinity had won the Champion for the dance competition, we jumped in joy as they finally got what they wanting for a long time. We quickly packed up our bags and immediately ran to the competition hall to meet them. We reached the hall but did not see them. So we ask 1 of the organizers, who pointed us towards the direction of the resting rooms. Tzuyu knocked and after a while, the door opened. We saw Sana with her puffy eyes with red nose.

When Sana saw Tzuyu in front of her, she immediately went forward and hugged her. “Tzuyu, we did it! We got champion!!” Sana cried out again. “YES, you did it, my cute squirrel! You are my champion!” Tzuyu told her as she kisses her forehead.

Mina and Momo were standing at the back and after seeing their girlfriends; emotions start to takeover them as tears start to fell from them. Dahyun immediately went towards Momo and hugged her. “Momoring, you done a great job, why are you crying? I’m sorry that I cannot go and watch your competition because we are having our lessons.” Dahyun wiped Momo tears away as she felt sorry for her. “No… It okay, your studies are more important. I cried because without you, I don’t think I could’ve gotten the dance perfectly. You are my soul and without you, I am nothing.” Momo told Dahyun. Dahyun also tear up a little bit. “Ya… you Pabo… I did not even go to your training frequently, how did I helped in your dancing…” Dahyun snuggled her head into Momo shoulders.

Chaeyoung, on the other hand, was smiling all the time and was looking at Mina at the eyes. She knew that Mina is crying but those tears are happy tears so she just stood at her original place and just open her arms widely. Mina smiled a little after looking at Chaeyoung’s weird gestures but she knew what Chaeyoung meant and went towards her and hugged her. “Good job, my penguin~” Chaeyoung whispered and pat her head. “Thank You, my little tiger~” Mina whispered.

Vibrations sounds through the room as Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung took out their phones and look at the messages that had been sent to them.

Tzuyu

From Rabbit Unnie,

I heard that the J-Trinity had won this year Dance competition! I am feeling so happy for them! Unfortunately, I am not free to congratulate them in person. So, help me tell them, THEY ARE THE BEST! Okay?

Gomawo, Tzuyu-ah~

Dahyun and Chaeyoung

From Jungyeon leader,

Hey guys, I heard from my Nayeonie that the J-Trinity won this year dance competition. Help me tell them I am sorry that I am not able to go watch them perform because I was busy and also tell them that I am really really happy for them.

P.S Our competition is coming soon as well, got to train as hard as the J-Trinity to win our championship again!

 

They showed their messages to their girlfriends and they are happy to know that both Jungyeon and Nayeon know about their win and congratulated them. After we take a few moments to talk about the win, each couple separated to celebrate and have some private time.

 

Dahmo POV

After separating from the rest, Dahyun decided to treat me to a nearby Jokbal restaurant for my success. Dahyun ordered 3 sets of Jokbal since she knew that I would eat at least 2 sets of Jokbal every time she goes to a Jokbal restaurant.

“How was school today, Dahyun?” Momo asked. “Ohh… as usual it is boring but today I can’t concentrate in the lessons because I was worried about you. I was worried what if you did not m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter