Chapter 17-- MiChaeng moment

Love is by the wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*This chapter consist of only MiChaeng couple only!!"

 

3rd person POV

After that incident that happened last week, every day during lunch, Chaeyoung would not be present and Mina would always look around the canteen, hoping to see her somewhere but not once did she see her or even her shadow. She turned back to her food andtried to force herself to finish it but she had no appetite. Sana and Momo are worried about Mina because she had not been focusing in class and have been skipping breakfast just to look for Chaeyoung in the morning.

Tzuyu on the other hand, was worried for Chaeyoung because she had not seen her since that night when they talk about Mina. She decided to go to Chaeyoung’s house after class, hoping that she would be there. Mina have been pestering her to tell her where Chaeyoung is living but Tzuyu can't tell her because she had no permission from Chaeyoung. However, knowing Chaeyoung’s feeling for Mina, she decided to risk it and told Mina her address and she decided to pay her a visit after her lesson have ended.

As the bell rang, students immediately rushed out of the classroom leaving Momo, Sana, Mina and a few other students, who are still packing their bags, behind. Mina is packed her bag quickly and it sparked an interest to Momo and Sana. Mina explained that she was heading over to Chaeyoung's place, earning a nod from the two as she waved to them in a hurry.

 

Mina POV

As I stared at the door of her house, the courage that I originally had was slowly disappearing when I thought back to the accident. I look at the doorbell and reached forward and back for at least 3 times before putting my hands down. I thought back about the happy and fun times that we had before that incident happen and suddenly I felt so lonely and sad. After a while, I take a deep breath and I pressed the bell. I stood in front of the door and looking down at the ground while waiting for someone or the door to be auto-open.

*Click*

The door opened and I looked up and saw someone that looked exactly like Chaeyoung but had some wrinkles on her face.

“This must be Chaeyoung’s mother… My future mother-in-law…” I thought. My thoughts were stopped when I heard Chaeyoung’s mother calling me.

“Excuse me, Miss. Anything I can help you with?” She asked.

“H…hi, madam, I am Mina, one of Chaeyoung’s best friend in school. She had not been in school for the past few days and I felt worried. So I came to look for her…” I explained.

“I see~ Chaeyoung’s is not feeling well this few days, she had fever last week and she told me she don’t want to go school due to some reasons which she never told me… Anyway, come in, it getting cold out here.”

I nodded and I went in the house. My jaw dropped as Chaeyoung’s house is HUGE!! The house have 2 levels, many rooms and a living room that was as big as a swimming pool! I felt a tap on my shoulders and I turned to look at Chaeyoung’s mother.

"Chaeyoung is at the 2nd level, her door is decorated with tiger and penguin stickers. She recently stick the penguin stickers on the door and she never told me the reason. I will be at the kitchen, if you need me, so find me at the kitchen will do.” She explained. I bowed and thanked her.

I went up to the second floor and looked around for a door that is decorated with stickers. I looked to my right and saw the door that Chaeyoung’s mom is talking about. I stood in front of the door and touched the stickers that she had sticked on carefully. I smiled knowing that Chaeyoung look like Simba the Lion and I wondered who the penguin represented. I reached for the knob and held it.

“Mina, you can do this! For you, for your future and the most important. For Chaeyoung!” I closed my eyes and I opened the door.

I peek over the door and saw Chaeyoung lying on her bed and I release the breath that I had held unknowingly. I closed the door slowly so that it would not wake her up. She was lying on her side on the bed. I went towards her and sat down the floor to look at her. What I saw is hurtful to me; her nose was red and her eyes were still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter