---

friends, not food
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sanghyuk! Stop chewing on your clothes!"

Hakyeon's scolding is followed by Sanghyuk's shrill laughter, clearly pleased and amused that he's gotten his father upset. Such a brat, Taekwoon thinks before calling out from where he stands in the bathroom, "Hyuk-ah? Can you please stop tormenting Dad?" Usually he can get the little vampire to obey him better. It's harder to get under his skin, and Sanghyuk knows by now that most of his antics doesn't faze him like they do Hakyeon.

When Taekwoon's done brushing his teeth, he walks into the kitchen to see Sanghyuk sitting at the table, his shirt sleeve in ruins and a piece of fabric hanging from his mouth. He grins. "Oops."

Taekwoon scoffs. "You brat," he says, flicking Sanghyuk's head lightly.

Hakyeon's at the stove, cooking the only thing he knows how - scrambled eggs. "We just bought that shirt last week," he sighs. "Most parents have to worry about their kids outgrowing clothes, we have to worry about ours chewing them."

Taekwoon laughs lightly. "Guess he's still going through his teething phase, huh?"

Sanghyuk's already started on the other sleeve by the time they're all seated for breakfast. Taekwoon shakes his head with exasperation but does nothing to stop him. The shirt's already ruined, might as well let have his fun.  "People do

Please log in to read the full chapter