Night on the Town

Night on the Town

Jaeho walked through the bright, busy nightlife to look for the best club. It was kinda sad . It was his birthday and had no one to spend it with. But he couldn't be too mad. Sihyoung was working that night, Dokyun was still mourning the death of his beloved dog, and Yijeong and Kyungil were... busy. He couldn't blame them, but still. But no matter, he would make the most of the night anyway.

He finally found a club with the most people and found himself a stool to spend his night on. He ordered beer after beer after beer, and he just drank like that for awhile.

"YO! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE ALONE?!" You yell over the music.

"SPENDING MY BIRTHDAY THE BEST WAY I KNOW HOW." he replied, slightly upset.

You give an unimpressed look. " I SHOULD PUNCH YOU FOR BEING SO LAME IN A BAR ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, AND ON YOUR B-DAY AT THAT! YOU LOOK SO COOL FROM A DISTANCE, HOW DID YOU TURN OUT TO BE SO BORING. YOU KNOW WHAT?!" You get so angry that you order shots for days and shove one down his throat. After that you got him drinking for good. The two of you drink the night away and start to let loose. 

You and Jaeho find your way up to the DJ's booth and pay him fifty bucks to go away. Then, you take over.

"YO, LISTEN UP! TODAY IS THIS GUY'S BIRTHDAY AND HE CAME TO THIS BAR ALONE!" You announce as the club lets out a collective boo.

"I KNOW, RIGHT!? ANYWAY LET'S GIVE THIS BIRTHDAY BOY A PARTY TO REMEMBER!" You declared as the crowd started to cheer and you play a beat. You hand Jaeho a mic and he just goes wild. He starts freestyling and the crowd goes wild. As he's going hard, you come up from behind and push him into the crowd. They start passing him around and he makes rounds around the club. When they finally put him back down, he was immediately swarmed by people. Some guys pulled him over and they started drinking and challenging him to drinking games, arm wrestling, and rap battles. Girls surrounded him, telling him he was cute, talented and that he should go home with them to get a "present". He danced with people who had never danced, sung with people who had never sang. The bartender even started giving drinks on the house because of him. The night was going great.

Just the night was coming to an end for him, you have one more trick up your sleeve. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" The crowd began to sang as a gaint cake makes its way through the crowd and to the bar. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR JAEHO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" The crowd cried as the gaint candle was blown out. Next thing you know, people are grabbing handfuls of cake and doing everything with it and popping bottles of champagne and toasting in his name. 

As the night came to an end, you walk him to a cab to take him home. Before put him in, you give him a rough, sloppy kiss and pull away. 

"What was that forrr~" Jaeho slurred. 

"It's your gift for tonight. Happy Birthday, Jaeho." You say without shouting for the first time tonight.

"Wait, but I don't even know your name," Jaeho quietly whined. "Will I ever see you again?" 

"I don't know," You answered as you pushed him into the car. Once you get him in, you close the door and stick your head in the window. " But know this, if I ever see you at this club again without any friends, I'll start a bar fight with you just as fast as I started that party!" 

"And I'll be looking forward to it, if it means seeing you again," he said. 

"Goodnight," You chuckled. "And happy birthday to ya."

And with that you send him on his way to go home and appreciate this wonderful birthday.