Oh... My.... God....

Mom's friend's son turns out to be your ''Meant to be''

I'm sorry this is going to be a really short chapter ^^

Next day:

I woke up to the sunlight blinking though the blinds. Aish... It looks so warm outside and yet it's so cold... I washed up and went downstairs, where I found my umma, who was already eating breakfast

 "morning umma," I greeted as I got a bowl of rice and a spoon.

"morning sweetheart," she replied after I sat down. I begun eating the rice and scooping soup into my mouth. Suddenly she asked something out of the blue.... "Arnt you going somewhere today with jinyoung?" I choked.

"Huh? N-"then I stopped myself. I can't lie to my mom, nor can I just ditch jinyoung oppa... "yes umma. If that's alright with you. He said someone gonna pick me up at 7 I think."

"well, I'm alright with it, as long as you have your phone with you." she shrugged. "and, ________, sweetheart, do you think the jinyoung from last night is-" I knew what she was going to say already. 

"umma, I don't think so," I stopped her before I could hear anything else about that painful memory. "and if he were, I'd tell you umma, so don't worry, ok?" I asked her but she just nodded and continued eating.

~~~~~~~~~~

I got ready at around 5. Took a shower aready took an hour of my time. Then got dressed and all took half a hour of my time. I wore...

and my hair in a bun and the blue necklace, i dont know why but i felt like wearing it today... 

DINGDONG~

He's here... I ran downstairs, put my phone in my messenger bag and yelled ''UMMA! I'M LEAVING!''  I opened the door and found someone else... He was a man that was in his mid 60's, wearing a hat, and a black suit. Why does he look so familiar?

''Ms_____,'' he greeted. ''Are you ready to leave? Master Jinyoung is waiting.''

''Yes,'' I bowed. ''Shall we go?''

''Yes,''

Aish, the formality... I'm not THAT used to it.. ><

~~~~~~~~~

I got off the car and the driver drived away. I looked around but i couldn't find him.. WHERE IS HE? IS THIS A JOKE?! 

 

I sat by the pond throwing pebbles  why does this feel so familiar? Just then, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. ''Can I sit nex to you?'' 

I turned around and it was Jinyoung.. I immidiatly nodded and he went around the bench and sat down. When he sat down, his arms brushed against mine.

''So, did you enjoy the limo ride?'' He asked. 

''Yes. Thanks for having such a fancy ride for me. '' I stood up and bowed your head down.

''Ani, it's okay.'' He stood up and held onto your shoulder. ''Here, sit down.'' 

''Kay.'' STILL WHY DOES IT FEEL SO FAMILIAR.

''So, what's your name?'' He asked. Why's he asking for my name?! HE KNOWS ME ALREADY!!! Before i could protest, he added ''Just act along with me.'' So then i nodded.

''Lee ________-Imida. What's your name?'' I asked.

''Jinyoung-imida.'' He answered. 

''Nice to meet you Jinyoung-sshi.''

''Call me oppa. I AM older than you right?'' He asked.

I just nodded.

''Great, then call me oppa.'' He said cheerfully. 

Then it hit me with a blink of an eye. HE COULD REALLY BE... 

''_____,'' He took my hand and looked at me. ''Do you remember who gave you that neckace?''

I nodded. ''This might sound very weird but his name was also Jinyoung.''

He stared at me with wide eyes. ''Do you know what happened to that Jinyoung of yours?''

I sighed and nodded. ''I met him at his brithday party. After the party, i sat by a pond, waiting for my umma to come, but i didn't want to play with the other kids because i had no friends back then.'' I sighed. ''But then, he became my firend. We sat by the pond and talked until my mom came, and the next day, he came to my house and we started playing and everything. Soon, it was my birthday and i invited him. He didnt look so happy that day and i could see it in his eye, but i didnt say anything.'' I felt a jolt of pain. ''Then he dragged me out to the playground and gave me this necklace. He said he was going to study over seas and everything.''

''I thought so.'' He whispered quietly.

''Why do you ask?'' I asked him.

Then he hugged me and whispered in my ear ''I'm back ______. Just like i promised.'' 

My heart sank and i felt a tear escaping from my eye.

 

OMG. This is going to end soon. Please comment on what you think^^ I predict there's going to be at least 3 more chapters until we finish. 

Have a great day~