CHAPTER 18

ESCLIPSE LOVE

[No one P.O.V]

Chorong was alone in the dorm while Bomi, Eunji and Hayoung have fun meeting up with their friends. Naeun is on vacation with her family and Namjoo is going to learning ballet dance. 

Chorong doesn't feel bored since she like to stayed at home rather to going out. It's been two weeks she haven't go on date with Yoseob, he's currently abroad because of his concert tour. Despite go date, she like to stayed at home without doing nothing. 

This time she feel bored cause she don't know what to do since her members are going out. Then she took her phone was on the table then began to start conversation with her 91liner members.

Chorong: Yo What's up! What are you guys doing?

Solar: Currently at recording studio.

Jinyoung: I'm waiting my scene for a drama.

Chorong: Aigooo.... You guys seem busy right now. Where is Changsub-ie and Hoya?

Jinyoung: Are you bored? Sorry i got to go. It's my turn now. Talk to you later!

Changsub: I'm here! Why? Are you miss Park Chorong?

Solar: Sorry Rongie. I kinda busy right now since we're comeback next month.

Chorong: Goodluck Solar! Yeah i miss you.... Where are you?

Hoya: Sorry for late. I'm taking shower just now.

Changsub: Currently lying down in my bed. Why? You want sleep next to me? Kekekeke.......

Hoya: Lucikly there aren't Seobie hyung in that chat. If not you will die Changsub! Hahahaha

Solar: Tskk....... I got to go! Bye

Chorong: Ya Lee Changsub! I rather sleep next my boyfriend rather than you. HAHAHAHA! 

Chorong: Hoya, where are you? I miss you.....

Changsub: Who know you want sleep next to me. Lol i'm just kidding. I know your heart only for Yang Yoseob.

Hoya: I smell jealousy~ kekekeke.

Hoya: Currently at my parent's home. Why Chorong? I miss you toooo....It's been while i didn't seeing you after i disband.

Changsub: Ya Hoya. Did you missing Infinite? I bet they must missing you. Ya why you don't stayed with them and renew the contract. 

Chorong: Ya don't mention his name. You make me miss him more than missing you guys. *sad emoji*

Chorong: Hmmmm...... Changsub-ie is right. Why you don't renew your contract but nevermind it's your decision right? We are as friends always support you!

Hoya: I have keep in touch with Sunggyu hyung and Dongwoo hyung. The rest i couldn't remember their numbers. You know me i can't remember the contact number. 

Hoya: Thank you Chorong-ah! Saranghae.....

Changsub: How about me? 

Hoya: You tooo saranghae! Eueww Hahahah

Chorong: Ya, are you both free right now?

Changsub: You wanna going out? I'm free!

Hoya: I currently at Busan. I'm sorry.....

Chorong: Aigoooo.... It's fine Hoya. Let's meet up when you're back Seoul.

Chorong: Ya Changsub! Let's going out. I'm waiting for you at Han river. Now! Don't be late

Changsub: There no other places? Why Han River? Tsk..... 

Chorong: I like to go there in midnight. How peace you know! 

Changsub: Ok ok. On the way. See you.

Hoya: You make me remember someone but who is it? He is same like you always go Han River no matter what. 

Chorong: Oh really? Whoaaa! I thought i was alone crazy for going to Han river i don't know have someone else. 

Hoya: yeah yeah but i forgot who he is it. But nevermind. Are you driving or take bus?

Chorong: Driving. 

Hoya: Allright. Be careful 

Chorong just seen the chat then she went to her room to get prepared herself before she's going out with Changsub. 

Before she start to driving, she took her phone and sending a message to someone.

To: Seobie Oppa 

Oppa! I just want to let you know. I'm going out with Changsub. It's been long time i didn't see him. Don't worry i'll take care of myself. I love you! 

A few minutes, she got notifications from Yoseob.

From: Seobie Oppa

Allright jagiya. Make sure take care of yourelf okay. I love you more than you love me. 

Chorong smiling and she began to driving to meet up Changsub.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Hoya P.O.V]

I am currently at my parent's home. It's been awhile i didn't spend time with them how much i miss them badly. Since all infinite members was moved on at own their house but i still missing them. I felt like i am still living with them. 

After taking a dinner with my family. I went into my room for take a shower. After a moment, i was done taking shower and i heard my phone seem like i have notifications. I put on shirt and pants on my body then grab my phone was on the bed and opened it. It was group of 91liner. 

I began to replied all of the chatting. Suddenly, i miss them. We are it's been a long time haven't met each other especially Chorong. Even though, she's currently in relationship with Seobie hyung. She never forget all her members and always asked ouy whenever she had free time for spend with us. 

After end conversation with them. I wanted to played a game on my phone. Suddenly, i got notifications from Infinite group members.

Dongwoo-ie hyung: Yo!Yo!Yo! What's up. I miss you guys *sad emoji*

I smiled at the sametime i felt sad either then i began to replied it.

Hoya: I miss you too hyung! How about you? Did you get own house or still rental? Kekekeekke

Among in Infinite members, Dongwoo hyung is only the person who was still rent the house, while the rest all bought own house. Even Jungyeop hyung shaked his head at Dongwoo hyung, he doesn't get it. 

Dongwoo-ie hyung: Ya! Heheheh..... I am still rent a house, hoya.

Gyu hyung: I didn't get it with you. Everyone has own house while you still rent a house. When you wanted buy own house. Jang Dongwoo-ssi.

I laughed after Sunggyu replied it.

Hoya: Gyu hyung is right. It's better you bought own house hyung. It's easy for you and your future either.

Gyu hyung: Ya Hoya. Where are you?

Hoya: Currently at my parent's home. Why?

Gyu hyung: Nothing, just asking. I'm off bye!

Dongwoo-ie hyung: Where are you going hyung?

Sungyeolie: Probably dinner with his girlfriend.

Gyu hyung: Ya Lee Sungyeol! 

Sungyeolie: Why? I'm telling the truth beside you and Eunji at my restaurant.

Dongwoo-ie hyung: He's at your restaurant? Why you don't tell me. Wait for me i'll come within 10 minutes. 

Sungyeolie: Came faster hyung. I am so annoyed looked at grandpa gyu lovey-dovey.

Woohyun-ie: Yo yo yo! What's going on? Miss me? Kekekeke....

Hoya: Who is miss you Nam Woohyun-ssi? Of course i am! *sad emoji*.

Woohyun-ie: Aigoooo.... I miss you too Lee Hoya-ssi! 

Hoya: Where are you?

Woohyun-ie: Well... Currently at my favourite places. 

Hoya: Club? Your mom's restaurant? Karaoke?

Woohyun-ie: Ani. Try it again Lee Hoya.. Kekekekek

Hoya:I am lazy to guessing Nam Woohyun-ssi~

Gyu hyung: I know!!! Han River. Am i right?

Woohyun-ie: Tsk...... Indeed you know me very well.

Gyu hyung: Of course i do! I'm your hyung hihihi...

Woohyun-ie: Ani. You are not my hyung. My hyung is Nam Boohyun.

Dongwoo-ie hyung: HAHAHAHA! 

Gyu hyung: Ya Jang Dangwoo! How dare you. I'm leaving now!

Dongwoo-ie hyung: Too bad hyung. I already arrived.

"Woohyun at Han river? Wait.... That means he will get met Chorong since she's also going to han river." I talked to myself.

I was thinking out what if Woohyun and Chorong are going met each other and what's thought of Woohyun, if he saw Chorong is going out with Changsub not Seobie hyung. I need to make a plan.

I know Woohyun still has feelings on Chorong, even she's currently in relationship with Seobie hyung. I am still thinking how to avoided them met each other. After a moment, i got an ideas. I took my phone and began to calling out Changsub.

 

"Hello" Changsub answered on the line.

"Ya, Where are you?" I asked.

"I am still at my home. My car's broke and i have something came up." he said on the line.

"Really? Then you already told Chorong-ie or not?" I asked again. 

"Aigooo... I forgot to tell her. Ya, can you help me out to tell her i can't met her right now." he told.

"Okay okay. I'll tell her now." I said.

"Thank dude! I'm hang up now." Changsub hang up on the phone.

"YES!!!!!" I screamed out. I felt like my plan was successful.

I dialed a number and calling out Woohyun-ie.

 

"Yo! What's up. Miss me so bad..." Woohyun answered on the line.

"Tskk... Who is miss you. Anyway, where are you now?" I asked.

"Just admit that you miss me Lee Hoya-ssi. Current at Han river. Why?" he asked on the line.

"Ani. I'm just asking. Are you alone or with someone else?" I asked again. 

"Of course i'm alone! Why? Do you want to accompany me?" he said.

"I want too but now i'm current at my parent's home." I said.

"Busan?! When you comeback at your parent's home?" Woohyun asked.

"Yesterday." I told.

"Oh. Have fun. Don't forget to bring out some souvenir from Busan." he laughed on the line.

"Tsk..... Ya! I am at my howetown not a abroad." I said.

No response from Woohyun.

"Hello?" I said.

"Ya Nam Woohyun! Are you there?" I yelled out. 

"Chorong..." I heard Chorong's name was mention.

Chorong? Did he met Chorong.

"Mwo?" I said.

"Talk to you later. Bye!" Woohyun hang up on the phone.

He hang up on the phone?! How dare he is. I throw out my phone was fallen on my bed. Suddenly, i remember that Woohyun mention Chorong's name.

"Did he met Chorong? Oh no! I forgot to tell her." I took it back my phone and calling out Chorong.

 

"Hello" Chorong answered on the line.

"Ya, Where are you?" I asked.

"Han river."  she said on the line.

"Really? I just want to let you know that Changsub-ie couldn't came to met you. He has something came up." I told.. 

"Mwo? Aishhhh. This guy. Thanks" she hang up on the phone.

Eo? She is also hang up on the phone. What's actually going on. I let out of sighed.