Revelation

Throbbing Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

Jump, move aside, raise your hand, move, move move~

Jungkook’s brain working in harmony with his body. His moves was smooth, pointed, and bold. He also practicing his facial expression. He put all of his passion through his movement. Step here, step there, spun around.

Jungkook was practicing alone today. Jimin had another class and Jungkook just finished his history of art class, not to the younger pleasant. He dislike reading. He would rather dancing like maniac for like four hours than sitting on the chair with big, thick, and smelly book opened in front of him.

Left, right, jump, spin~

Jungkook smirked at his reflection on the mirror. He thought with this moves, he would be able to beat his opponents on the competition. He was proud to be one of the best dancer in their academy. Jeon Jungkook never lose any competition.

Little bit more, Kookie. One two three, step step step~

Jungkook stopped when the music ended and he panted hard while staring at the mirror.

“You’ve work hard today. You’ll win this, Jeon” Jungkook smiled and took his water bottle.

 

Without him knowing, a figure standing outside the room with a slay smirk on his lips.

“Do you manage to contact him?” he spoke to the phone. He suddenly grinned. “Great. Tell him to meet me this night, usual place” then he cut the call and walked away.

 

**

 

The next morning, Jung Hoseok, the dance teacher of Jean’s Academy called the student one by one and was satisfied when nobody is absent. He started his lesson and fix several miss on their movement. It was at their break when Park Jimin called him.

“Hyung, can I asked you something?” Jimin smiled slyly at him.

“Yes Jimin?” he didn’t suspect anything at first but when Jimin’s sly smile turned into sly grin, he raised one of his eyebrows.

“Is it true that you’re going out with Kim Taehyung from singing department?” Jimin watched as Hoseok’s face started to show thin shade of pink and the other student cooed at him.

“Yah, yah, be quiet everyone” he laughed nervously. Jimin high-fived with Jungkook and the two giggled at their flustered dance coach.

“Is it true hyung?” another voice from the left asked. Followed by the other and Hoseok laughed.

“Okay, okay. I’m going to tell you, but please don’t bother Kim Taehyung with this, understand?” Hoseok’s eyes turned soft at the mention of Taehyung’s name. Jungkook smiled softly at their teacher. He was unsure at first, last night he called Taehyung and the lavender haired boy squealing while confirming about it.

“Uhm.. it was coincidence actually” Hoseok sat on the bleachers. “I’m not just randomly dating him, guys” with that, Hoseok lifted his left finger and the class gasped once they saw a red string circled Hoseok’s ring finger. The skin around it still burning red and looked sting. Jungkook and Jimin’s eyes widened at it.

“I was destined to be with him” Hoseok smiled at his student.

“Awww congratulation Mr Jung!” Kim Minseok followed by the other started to congratulate him and they went to hug their teacher who’s laughing happily and patted his student’s head.

“Now now, let’s continue our lesson” Hoseok stood up and clapped his hands. “We’re not going to learn a new choreo, this time, I’m going to show you guys two of my students who’s talented enough to pass the audition of The Spring Dance Competition. Please stand up Jeon Jungkook and Oh Sehun!” a loud applause escorted the two young man walking to the front of the studio.

“You two are going to dance your soul out and give a short example of how to dance with your heart to all your friends here” Hoseok stood between the two and tapped their shoulder proudly. “Who should start first?”

A loud ‘Jungkookie’ and ‘Sehunah’ was mixed between the crowd and Hoseok raised his hand to calm them down.

“I think we should start from the younge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter