uncontrollably hubby

What A24 event for Siwon or uncontrollably hubby ;)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just one shot wonkyu in my head;) Read and enjoy

 

"Siwon what’s wrong with you?" Changmin asked.

"Huh? What?" came to himself Siwon "I'm sorry what did you say? I didn’t hear".

"It's no wonder you were so thoughtful and serious, it seemed you're somewhere else, but not here. Where are your thoughts man? Or, more precisely with whom?

"Kyu goes to Thailand today, I don’t like it".

"Well, it's not the first time he goes out there, so what's wrong".

"His health. His throat is still not in better condition, he must rest. I'm worried about him".

"Well, he's not going to sing in any case, you need not worry, Kyuhyun is a big boy, he was very disciplined when it comes to doctors' instructions about his health especially on his throat".

"I know, but I'm still worry".

"Yes, I know it, just trust it everything would be fine. Now go we have a job, lets do well like usual. Let's go".

__________________

ICN Airport

Kyu's POV

It's like a normal trip to Thailand, which I did many times before, with additional bodyguards, the manager would have been enough. But it's useless to argue with him. i know he would hired 10 mores if i ever agree with this ridiculous idea. OK now not change anything, I agree to the two bodyguards, in order to Siwon was not worried.

SWB Airport

"Well, we arrived in Thailand, as always a lot of fans," said Kyuhyun quitely.

"Kyuhyun car has not yet arrived, the staff who should meet us delayed, so we have some time to hang out at the airport. I will go wait outside when the car arrives for i will let you know " explained the manager.

"OK no problem." Said Kyu.

"I think we need to move in a calmer place" said one of the bodyguards.

"Yes, i think i need to use the toilet but i'm so lost with the direction ".

"I'll ask the security guard, for one minute," the bodyguard said, information from the guard who was passing by.

"I think it is necessary to send a message to Siwon that I arrived safely" Kyu thought typing a message

«to Siwon :

I arrived in Thailand, we are now waiting for cars and go to the hotel».

when the staff arrive with cars, manager inform him and they went to the hotel.

___________________

police dorm

"Hey Siwon you received a message," said Donghae when he heard the calthe phone ,while Siwon went to the bathroom. The three of them were in a room in a police dorm.

"He can’t hear you, I'm sure it's a message from Kyu, about how he arrived in Thailand," said Changmin.

"oh,  Kyu have schedule in Thailand? i thought he is taking a semi hiatus. is his throat already fine? " Donghae ask eagerly.

Yes, he just attending to promote the product. His throat is still not good, but he will not sing. Just were present, as the face of promo" Changmin explained.

"Oh I see, sometimes siwon looks very loss in thought" said Donghae.

"Exactly, so it's better not to focus on that, Kyu can take care of himself, and yet Siwon has hired additional bodyguards for him if someone will cause him any concern".

"WOW he took care about everything" .

"Who took care of everything?" asked Siwon, leaving the bathroom.

"Uh, for your message, we think that from Kyu, go check your phone" hurried to report Hae.

Siwon took the phone, read a message and smiled slightly.

"We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter