Chapter 2

Goodbye

The next day Junhoe cornered Jinhwan on the wall at the back of the school, his arms caged around his head. "Tell me" Junhoe demanded.

"T-tell you what?" Jinhwan spurted out nervously, his heart rate increasing when he comprehended how close they were.

"Who did this," he nodded to the now more noticeable bruise on the side of Jinhwan's face. "I already told you, I ran into a pole," Jinhwan insisted as he began to push at Junhoe's chest but that didn't do him any good

"Jinhwan-hyung, I'm not stupid. Was it the two guys from yesterday?" He pushed but he instantly regretted as he noticed tears gather in Jinhwan's eyes.

"Jinani-hyung?! What's wrong?!" He exclaimed, concerned. He had used Jinhwan's nickname to try to calm him down.

Jinhwan just shook his head as he recalled yesterday's events.

••••

The two guys roughy pushed Jinhwan into an empty area around the school, causing Jinhwan to fall pathetically on the hard cement.

He let out a small yelp and made a move to stand but was back on the concrete just as fast as a  hard fish connected with the right side of his face. Tears sprung to Jinhwan's eyes at the force of the punch but he held them down, not wanting to show them weakness. The small boy held his throbbing cheek as he stared at the ground with wide and unsteady eyes.

"Aww look, he's gonna cry Bobby," The lean guy said to the guy called, Bobby. Bobby just chuckled as he began to step closer to Jinhwan's frozen body and crouched down to reach Jinhwan's level. He roughly grabbed the boys hair to bring his face up to his own. 

Jinhwan winced as he did and tried to tear his head out of his grasp but that only caused him more pain as Bobby just tightened his grip. "P-please let me go.." Jinhwan stuttered, his body starting to shake slightly in his hold. 

"B.I look, he's shaking too," Bobby said to the other guy now identified as B.I. Bobby and B.I looked at each other and smirked, "What should we do?" Bobby asked.

"Let's leave him for now," B.I said nonchalantly, "We can finish him tomorrow. The bells about to ring. We don't want to be late do we?" B.I grinned and began to turn away to walk back to the school. Bobby released Jinhwan's hair, causing Jinhwan to crash to the ground. Bobby stood up and landed 2 hard kicks to Jinhwan's stomach before following.

Jinhwan groaned and curled into a ball, holding his stomach. Though when he no longer heard footsteps he let some of his tears fall, he felt the salty hot tears make their way down his cheek and onto the pavement below.

He rose off the ground after about 5 minutes later'and he knew he was late to 1st period. He sighed softly and tried to wipe the now dried tears off his face as best as he could.

The small boy then began to limp slightly to the school called, YG.

••••  

Jinhwan was called out of flashback to Junhoe calling his name, "-hyung, Jinani-hyung?!" Junhoe called out worriedly as he didn't respond to him. 

"J-Junhoe.." Jinhwan suddenly called out, his voice wobbling as tears began to stream down his face. Junhoe's eyes widened in surprise and worry at Jinhwan's sudden tears and emotion but his eyes soon softened at seeing his small hyung's tears. 

Junhoe brought Jinhwan into a hug which surprised both parties. More tears began to drop onto Junhoe's uniform but he didn't mind as Jinhwan's arms s around his waist and tightened.

"Were you scared?" Junhoe asked softly, petting the other male's back gently. Jinhwan only nodded and tightened his hold.

Junhoe figured the two males had to be bullying and hurting Jinhwan for some time but how couldn't he have known until now? The taller boy asked himself as his hands clenched around Jinhwan's shirt angrily.

  •••• 

Hello~  sorry that it's shorter than normal. I also didn't want to make Jinhwan seem so weak but I had to for it to fit with the story. Also, I didn't want to make B.I and Bobby the bad guys. Forgive me again please. >< Anyways, thanks for reading. ^^