chapter 21

I Call Her Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana woke up to Tzuyu kissing her on her cheek the next morning.

"A beautiful morning to you my princess. Breakfast is ready." Her girlfriend is smiling at her when she opened her eyes.

"Good morning my angel.." Sana answered and stretched out on her back on Tzuyu's bed.

"How was your sleep?" The younger girl asked.

"It was great because you were right next to me last night." she answered and adjusted her body in a sitting position.

"I'm happy to hear that." Tzuyu stood up and kissed her on her forehead. "Mom's waiting in her room. I'll just go downstairs and prepare our food. We'll all eat together and.. here's my extra uniform." she bends down a little and reaches for it on the chair near the window.

"Thank you, I'll be down in a few minutes. I'm just gonna take a shower."

"Okay, I'm excited my princess.." Tzuyu said and tucks the older girl's hair behind her ear. "I love you."

Sana smiles at her. "I love you too." and her girlfriend left her alone in the room.

 

When Sana's done, she dressed hurriedly in the clothes that Tzuyu lent her and ran downstairs. She saw Tzuyu going back and forth into the kitchen to the dining room wearing an apron and carrying a bowl of food.

"You look cute wearing that." Sana told her when the taiwanese girl saw her standing behind one of the chairs.

"Do I? Thank you but I'm sure that you look way cuter.. I'm looking forward to the time that I'll see you everyday wearing this and preparing our breakfast when we live together and that would be the most beautiful sight I'll ever see." Tzuyu said and placed a bowl of soup on the table then she stands beside the older girl. "Then I will be the one who'll go to work and earn money for us. Take a seat my princess."

As Sana's knees bend to sit, Tzuyu gently push the chair in with both hands on the backrest. "You're so sweet.. thank you." The japanese girl looks at her blushing.

"You're welcome.. wait for me here. I'll just get the other food then I'll call Mom."

Sana could hear the beating of her heart and after a few minutes when all the food have been served, Tzuyu went inside in one of the rooms.

The door opens and her girlfriend appears with her Mom beside her. Sana could feel her heart beating faster, she stood up and bows at her.

"Good morning Ms. Chou."

The woman smiles back. "Good morning Sana ssi. It's great to see you again. You've become prettier."

Tzuyu helped her mother sit.

"Oh thank you.. It's great to see you too."

"Have a seat." And Sana did what she was told to do and Tzuyu took off her apron.

The three of them started eating..

"Tzuyu here said that she'll tell me something about you two. How is your friendship?"

The younger girl abruptly answered. "Mom, this is special to me. The truth is..  Sana's my girlfriend now. I found again the girl that I wanted to be with since I was in high school, we're together now."

The woman almost choked on her food and her daughter hands her a glass of water. When she's okay, she looked at Sana. "Is my daughter telling the truth? How come I haven't noticed anything? How long have you been together?"

Sana feels shy shy shy over it but fights it. "For a month, Ms. Chou. I apologize if we didn't te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter