Special chapter

Football player Soonyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been one month since they had started dateing. Even if it doesn't sound like that much time, it was to Jihoon. They were just going to celebrate it lowkey since it wasn't that big of a deal, but Jihoon had other plans. He wanted to give Soonyoung something, but honestly he didn't know what. Yes, they live in the same house, and yes, they've been friends for years, but Soonyoung isn't the type to say what he wants. He is the type to even if he wants something  a lot,not say it. Despite that, he had a lot of stuff, so there was probraly nothing he really wanted.

Jihoon placed they expensive watch back on the shelf. Why would Soonyoung need a watch anyways? 

He kept searching, in almost every shop, before he found something. He passed the shop window and saw the prettiest ring ever. It v was a silver ring with an heart on the inside. On the left there was a letter and one the right a another letter. He went in to the shop and looked closer on the ring. He found even prettier now. He started looking for one with S ♡ J. The young girl that worked there went to him to give him help.

"Excuse me sir, would you like some help?" She asked politely. Jihoon turned around and smiled.

"Well, do you know if there's a ring with S and J?" He asked (a/n: Jihoon is so cute when he asks things I don't know why I think that but omgomgomg).

"Yes, I'll go get them, how many of them?" 

"Two" he answerd and blushed at her next question.

"Is it for someone special?"she asked, and when he nodded she sent him a knowing smile.

Fiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter