Love me or Die

Witch Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You'll die in my hands today. I'm ready to send you to hell. Any last words?". Baekgu aimed her ion sword at Jiyeon's chest. 

"Let me enter the mind of Baekgu. Let me see everything she sees,  let me think everything she thinks. By the power of number 9, take control her mind!". She whispered a spell as she looked deeply into Baekgu's eyes.

"I can't betray my people. I have to kill you and bring your heart to them. Even your most powerful spells can't stop me now. I'll erase all memories we shared. I won't remember anything about you even in my next lives, because magically fell into your trap, which called 'love' was my worst mistake that I really want to bury together with your existence".  Baekgu was ready to stab Jiyeon right on her still beating heart.

"Bless your mind and bless your soul , let these painful memories depart". After whispering her last spell, Jiyeon moved her body forward against Eunjung's as the sword slowly stabbing her chest.

****

"Well done! You did a right thing. She's killed people we loved heartlessly with her black magic . You should not regret anything!".  Baekgu's oldest sister, Boram patted her shoulders then took the witch's heart after her body completely burned.

"I didn't do anything. She killed herself. I will never be a legendary witch hunter. King Kwangsoo just told me a lie, I supposed. I'm pretty useless". Said Baekgu.

"At least you have broken her heart, even before it was stabbed. So, you're a legend unni!" The youngest, Sun Young cheered her up.

"Unni, Sun Youngie, do you believe in reincarnation?". Baekgu asked her sisters.

"Do you?". Boram placed the witch's heart inside a small wooden box which a spell of protection had been cast.

***

Baekgu could not sleep thinking about what she's done to Jiyeon. Even though she felt relief after taking revenge on the Witch who was guilty in death of her parents, she could not bear the fact that she had killed the only one who she could give her love to, the only one who could make her heart beats like crazy for, the only one who she had shared some great memories with. She could not imagine how she would live her life without the presence of her beloved one.

When Baekgu was drowning in her own thoughts, suddenly wind blew powerfully. Her room's windows sound as if they are going to blow out because of how strong the wind is.

*knock knock knock. someone was knocking on the door,  and finally Baekgu came to her sense. She left her bed then slowly walked to the door and opened i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter