FIN

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(note: flashback is in this format)

 

***

Chaeyoung walked out of a shoe store with her two friends, tzuyu and dahyun. The three of them decided to go to the mall to have some fun after a long hard week at uni. Being a shoe addict, chaeyoung immediately agreed on the idea as she thought of adding a new shoes to her growing collection.

 

Feeling too happy about her new item, chaeyoung was skipping with dahyun and tzuyu behind her reminding her to be careful.

 

“don’t worry guys I won’t cause harm to anyone I pro-“

 

“chaeng!” chaeyoung heard two of her friends shout before she bumped on to someone. She felt her shirt wet. Realizing her mistake, chaeyoung quickly apologized bowing continuously in front of the stranger.

 

“chaeyoung?” the girl in question almost immediately stopped bowing and looked at the person in front of her.

 

“j-jeongyeon..” she stuttered because she know. Chaeyoung knows that if jeongyeon is here then..

 

“unnie!” chaeyoung was right. Of course she is. In a speed of light her ex girlfriend myoui mina is right in front of her clinging to jeongyeon. “oh chaeyoung.. hello..” mina greeted her awkwardly and before chaeyoung could speak she felt two arms snaking around both of hers. Tzuyu and dahyun came for her rescue as they bid their goodbyes to the couple while dragging chaeyoung telling jeongyeon and mina that they have to go quickly as the movie they were about to watch is starting.

 

***

 

“are you alright?” dahyun asked chaeyoung hesitantly while tzuyu is crouching on the floor helping her dry her clothes with a handkerchief

 

“ye-“ before chaeyoung could answer, tzuyu cut her off “of course she’s not okay! Who would be okay when you see your ex with the person she cheated on you with?”

 

“shut up!”

 

“ouch! Unnie!” tzuyu rubbed the area where dahyun hit her head. “You’re so mean..” tzuyu continued while pouting.

 

“stop pouting I hate that! You’re not cute! Anyway chaengie are you sure you’re okay?”

 

“yes..”

 

“are you really sure?

 

“she said she’s fine. stop asking!” tzuyu turned back to drying chaaeyoung’s clothes while crying after she felt another whack on her head. This time it was chaeyoung who rubbed her head for her. It almost looked like chaeyoung petting her dog.

 

“do you wanna go home?” dahyun asked again, worry still apparent in her voice.

 

“no I’m okay unnie. Let’s continue shopping and find nayeon unnie. I thought you said she wanted to see us so she could finally introduce her girlfriend.”

 

“I wonder who is she dating now.” Tzuyu intervenes, standing up from her crouching position.

 

“yeah I wonder too.” Chaeyoung stood up from her chair and started walking with her friend following behind

 

***

 

“I’m home!” mina entered her house with her tired body. Finals week is coming and she needs to study hard to maintain her straight A’s. mina is a very intelligent girl and aside from being the top student of her university, mina is also the captain of the cheerleading squad. She have to juggle her studies and extracurricular activity and it is taking a toll on her she could feel her body collapsing as se dragged herself inside her room. Opening the door, mina saw a sleeping figure on her bed and when she realized who the person is, mina felt her exhaustion evaporating.

 

The sleeping girl woke up when she felt someone hugging her from behind. “mina?” chaeyoung asked just to make sure it was her girlfriend hugging her and not some ghost who’s ready to devour her. mina just hummed, chaeyoung can feel her breath on her nape.

 

“tired?” Chaeyoung turned around to face mina as she caressed the older girl’s face with her thumb. Mina nodded, “my legs hurt.” She pouted as she whined about her leg to the smaller girl. Chaeyoung laughed at her girlfriend’s childish antic as she got up from her position and climbed to the bottom of the bed where mina’s feet is. She sat on the bed and placed mina’s leg on her lap, massaging them.

 

Mina smiled at her. It was always like this. Chaeyoung is always like this whenever there is a cheerleading practice. Or whenever she’s tired. Chaeyoung would always show up in her room no matter how late it was and she would always massage her and rub her feet or scratch her scalp to make her fall asleep or whatever mina wants or mina needs. Chaeyoung knows what she needs without her telling, sometimes it scares mina on how chaeyoung can read her like an open book.

 

“thank you.” mina voiced out, chaeyoung smiled. The smile where her dimples are showing. The smile where mina knows she’s happy at whatever she’s doing.

 

The smile mina fell in love with.

 

“sure. Anything for you mina.”

 

***

 

“chaeyoung. Chaeyoung.. Hello, earth to the dwarf..”

 

Chaeyoung snapped out of her reverie as soon as she heard that dreadful nickname. “I told you not to call me that, yoda!”

 

“you were daydreaming I was trying to get your attention for an hour now!”

 

“don’t be ridiculous. Where are we?”

 

“see? you’re daydreaming while walking you don’t even know we entered a coffee shop. Nayeon unnie said she’ll meet us here she just need to get her girlfriend and her friend.”

 

“where’s dahyun unnie?”

 

“comfort room. Stay here I’ll order something I’m hungry. Do you want anything?” chaeyoung shook her head and watched tzuyu run to the counter bumping to a blonde girl who looks Japanese.

 

“mina..” chaeyoung instantly put her hand on to silence herself. “ah, seriously. It was a year ago why can’t you get over her?!” she scolded herself as she tried to concentrate on the people passing by the coffee shop. As she was looking around, she saw a girl playing a game on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter