Final

Down For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri sighed in content, busy scrolling through videos of her girlfriend’s upcoming drama teasers. She had been encouraging her to accept the role ever since she was casted but being the worrywart her girlfriend was, Yuri’s words went in through one ear and went out the other. Teasers always made Yuri happy in the sense that she could get a feel of what the drama was about before watching and it always surprised her girlfriend in that way.

“Yuri-ah!”

“What do you want, Sica?”

Jessica pouted, throwing herself onto her best friend’s bed shamelessly. “Why are you so rude to me?” Yuri twirled around in her chair and stared at Jessica with a are-you-even-being-serious-right-now expression. “Fine, fine… just wanted to ask what you wanted for dinner. Seohyun is doing the ordering tonight.” Yuri hummed and thought for a while before she smiled, “I want two boxes of chicken, I’ll eat it with her when she comes back.”

“Okay! Come down in a while!”

And the door shut, leaving Yuri to herself in the room again. She had missed her girlfriend so much and there was no denying it; the woman had been gone for a few weeks and Yuri was practically in a state of withdrawal, much to everyone’s dismay. It had been far too long since their last night together and Yuri really wanted her in her arms tonight.

Suddenly, a crazy idea hit her.

 

“Taeyeon-ah!”

Taeyeon jumped and she rubbed her chest, glaring cutely at the tall tanned giant who had scared the living daylights out of her. “What do you want, Yuri?” Yuri wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s waist, apologizing softly for the terrible shock she gave Taeyeon earlier, “do you think I can man the stove tonight?”

Cocking an eyebrow at Yuri’s sudden excitement, Taeyeon patted Yuri’s arms, “what are you talking about? We’re not even cooking dinner tonight.” Yuri’s smile grew wider and she patted Taeyeon’s cheek, “that’s exactly my point! Can I cook dinner before she comes home tonight?”

At the very mention of Yuri cooking, Taeyeon couldn’t help but let out an even more tender smile. “You’re really down for her, aren’t you?” Yuri lay her head on the counter and fluttered towards her own thoughts; she couldn’t stop thinking about her beautiful girlfriend.

“Yeah… I guess I’m really down for her…”

“That’s good, Yuri. It’s about time you found some happiness for yourself and not for everyone.”

“Tae--”

“No, you listen to me,” Taeyeon clamped her hand over Yuri’s mouth and pointed the carrot she was holding at Yuri, “even when people accused you of being lesbian because Son Yejin and Han Yeseul were after you, you didn’t say a thing because they were ‘nice’ to you – they were harassing you!”

No response.

Yuri knew why Taeyeon was so concerned and pissed off at the same time; those two older women never stopped trying to get in touch her even after she had made herself clear. When Yuri needed someone to talk to or ask advice from, she went to Taeyeon since Taeyeon always gave straightforward answers and blunt explanations – exactly what she needed.

“Then let’s talk about our Hoot promotions – remember how they kept pestering you even when you were sick and battling anorexia?”

No one could forget that dreadful period; Sooyoung had gotten into a car accident while she was battling with anorexia after the company had forced her to lose weight. Tiffany had also taken a bad fall shortly after and had to abstain from the rest of their promotions.

It was a horrible year; not to mention that those two women were also causing trouble for Yuri even though she had enough problems on her plate.

Yuri sighed and patted Taeyeon’s shoulder, “I had all of you with me… how could I possibly struggle? All of you were there for me even when I didn’t want to listen to a word you said. You all pulled me out of my bad habit and for that, I will always be thankful.” She grinned when Taeyeon rolled her eyes, trying to stop herself from tearing because of Yuri’s words.

“I will never forgive them though. They were the ones who made you fear getting into a relationship and made you afraid of everyone who tried to get close to you, especially older females.”

“But they were also the ones who helped me when I needed help, remember?”

Taeyeon flicked Yuri’s forehead, “no, they were the ones who took advantage of you when you needed help. You were confused but because we were facing difficulties, you decided to go to them for help which wasn’t smart, by the way,” Taeyeon glared at Yuri again, “if Sica hadn’t got the message earlier, you would have been and you wouldn’t even know.”

Yeah… Han Yeseul nearly had her way with Yuri when the younger one was forced to drink with her. Out of respect (more of stupidity, really), Yuri agreed to keep Yeseul company when she was at the bar. Afterward, Yuri had passed out because her alcohol tolerance was lower than everyone expected it to be.

“If it wasn’t for her who nearly got herself in trouble, would you have confessed?”

 

 

The path to the door had never seemed so long before and she could feel the tiredness catching up to her; filming with new cast members was fun but she’d rather stay at home with her girlfriend. “Thank you for sending me back, Manager-oppa!” She said before ringing the doorbell, hoping to surprise her members as the delivery person.

Without fail, the members would order chicken on this day since everyone was free.

“Yes?”

Oh, it was Jessica.

“Chicken delivery.”

Jessica nodded and continued bobbing her head to the music, leaving the door slightly ajar as she walked back inside. A triumphant smile appeared on her face, seeing as the ice princess had let her guard down as always. She silently followed Jessica into the living room and stood there with her hair bundled into a snapback.

“Sica…” Tiffany mumbled, “who did you bring in?”

“YAH JESSICA JUNG! WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN?!”

With how scared everyone was and all, she was sure the police would be here in less than ten minutes. She walked even closer into the living room, ignoring the terrified stares she was receiving from the other members.

“Surprise!”

There was no response; which was understandable really, she had pretended to be the delivery person.

“YAH, IM YOONA!”

A full-blown smile was finally revealed as Yoona took off the snapback, waving at her members. “I’ve missed you so much, you choding!” Tiffany said, bringing the young shikshin into her arms. Yoona sighed, “I’ve missed you too, Unnie… are you coping okay with everything?” Tiffany nodded meekly and her smile disappeared, “I’m trying my best, Yoong.”

Sunny beckoned Yoona to head over to the kitchen, shaking her head as she held onto Tiffany’s hand tightly. Yoona exhaled and tiptoed along the hallway, planning to change out of her sweater and into her pajamas. Back in the living room, Sunny was still beside Tiffany, whispering comforting words into her ear as the American sat quietly by herself.

 

“Yah…” Yuri whined, pushing Hyoyeon away from the stove lightly. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung had been trying to sabotage her cooking ever since Taeyeon announced to the whole world about her dinner plans tonight. Yuri grabbed the ladle lying on the counter and knocked it upon both their heads, “Yah! I said all of this is for Yoong, not you two idiots!”

“Idiots?”

Yuri took the chance to chase the both of them out of the kitchen, closing the sliding glass doors behind her. She shook her head and smiled, “why are those two so adorable today?” Yet at the thought of her poor American, a frown surfaced; Tiffany had been so down for the past month and she didn’t like it – it just wasn’t Tiffany.

Resuming her cooking, Yuri knew the fried chicken was already on the way to their house and it was going to be yummy; Yuri couldn’t stop smiling at the very thought of her girlfriend gobbling up her dinner. Yuri knew her girlfriend better than anyone else and she put that to good use indeed.

“Can’t wait for her to come back… I had no one to hug to sleep, no one to talk to and no one to play whine to,” Yuri pouted to herself as she stirred the curry, “I can’t believe I had to even wash that stupid bear of hers… of all things she said, the most important was her stupid brown fur ball.”

As Yuri continued to talk to herself about her girlfriend, she was completely unaware of the ajar glass door and the person trying so hard to control her laughter standing behind her.

“Filming all the way in Barcelona… why did I even encourage that? I must have been out of my mind,” Yuri’s pout grew deeper, she had been sleeping alone for so many nights now. Yoona was her personal cuddly bear but that hasn't been with her for esons, “now that she didn’t even come and hug me when SHE IS ALREADY BACK HOME, I shall feed Sooyoung everything when I’m done.”

Yoona’s eyes widened and before she could even say a thing, Yuri turned around with a sigh, “I was wondering when you were going to come and hug me, Im Yoona.” Yoona threw her arms aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter