final.

Morning Glory

 

Whenever Sehun watches Luhan in the morning, asleep soundly and his face stuffed into his pillow, he feels some sort of strong feeling in his chest. A sharp tug that never goes down until his lover’s eyes flutters open and he’s greeted with a kiss.

 

As those plump lips make contact with his own, Sehun knows.

 

It’s love.

 

The bright yellow rays soared through the white room, shining blindingly upon Luhan’s face as he snored lightly in his profound slumber. Sehun sat on his side, his elbow swallowed deep into his pillow and his head resting on the palm of his hand, his other hand caressing his lover’s face as he slept.

 

How did Sehun manage to have this beautiful creature as his boyfriend?

 

His finger traced Luhan’s cheekbones, squished against the cream pillow but it’s define features still showed, jutting out. This fine piece of art belonged to him; this angel was all Sehun’s. His finger moved down to his lover’s nose, it before leaning to kiss it gently, it was so beautifully carved from its dorsum to its nostrils.

 

His eyes flickered to Luhan’s plump pink puckered lips, kissing it multiple times before laying back down on his upper arm. Just as he did that Luhan’s eyes opened, searching the room before they landed on Sehun he gave his boyfriend a smile and stretched his arms out pulling Sehun into his embrace.

 

“Morning sunshine,” Sehun whispered, fixing Luhan’s bed air and kissed the crown of his head.

 

“Morning.” Luhan whispered back, his face squashed into Sehun’s chest.

 

“Did you have a good sleep?”

 

Luhan nodded sleepily, pulling away so he could look up at the other. “I had a wonderful dream.” He said as Sehun hummed, waiting for him to continue. “We were at the beach and you were feeding me ice cream and strawberries dipped in chocolate. Afterwards, I dragged you over to the ocean and we went for a swim, we splashed about for a while and then things got a little... heated.”

 

Sehun chuckled. “You dreamt of us getting it on?”

 

“Sadly no,” Luhan said, sounding a bit too upset. “We only got to touch each other naughtily before I woke up.” He looked up the sheets for a few seconds. “I’m surprised I haven’t got morning wood, you were especially tempting in my dream – more than in real life.”

 

“Maybe we could recreate your dream and carry on where it left off?” Sehun suggested, splaying him hands across his lover’s bared back.

 

“I’d love that.” Luhan mumbled, smiling up him.

 

The two stared affectionately at each other, Sehun felt himself being absorbed in those deep irises as they reeled him in – no beckoned him to come closer and taste his lover. He was into another world, surrounded by fog and darkness the only light being Luhan as he shone so brightly amidst everything else.

 

That sharp tug at Sehun’s heartstrings happened again; they pulled harder this time the force pushing him forwards to claim Luhan’s lips, them tenderly relishing the sweet taste of his cherry lips. Luhan let out a soft moan, kissing Sehun back with as much force and wrapped his arms around Sehun’s neck to drag him even closer.

 

They pulled apart, a small trail of spit connecting their lips, and stared at each other with dopey looks.

 

“I love you,” Luhan said softly, the tugging at Sehun’s heart pulled harder increasing its speed as he nipped at his boyfriend’s lips.

 

“I love you too.” Sehun replied smiling at Luhan’s affectionate gaze. “Come on, let’s get out of bed.”

 

Luhan groaned a little and tightened his arm, giving his head a quick shake. “Let’s stay a little longer. In fact let’s just stay here the whole day.”

 

“What about the beach?”

 

“We can do that later at night.” Luhan mumbled, closing his eyes. “There’ll be less people to interrupt us.”

 

“Ok, I’m fine with that.” Sehun said, watching Luhan smile a little before drifting off into another deep sleep.

 

He chuckled lightly, and planted a kiss on Luhan’s temple his lips lingering for a few seconds before Sehun moved back to stare intently at Luhan as he rubbed his chest. That feeling grew stronger each time he looked, it was starting to hurt Sehun but he couldn’t look away. Each time he tried his eyes would just roam its way back to Luhan, he didn’t mind the pain though he could barely feel it.

 

It was like a small pinch that kept coming back after a minute.

 

Sehun exhaled a breath and Luhan’s face.

 

The tugs happen once again, tugging him forwards until he’s kissing Luhan’s full lips once again filling him with an overwhelming feeling – something he couldn’t describe; it held him in place refusing to let him move as his lips moved around his boyfriends face, peppering it with butterfly kisses.

 

Luhan’s eyes fluttered open once more, his hazy eyes staring straight at Sehun before he regained his senses and leaned forwards, greeting him with an Eskimo kiss.

 

That was when Sehun knew for sure.

 

That feeling definitely had to be love.

 

 

 

855 words of word vomit and excuse my language bull.