Game 011 : A shameless Hoseok

The Last Game

 

No One’s POV

Previously,

Seungwan finally realized how she felt about Hoseok.Ever since Hoseok ignore her and haven’t call her for a while,she became worried without even realizing it.As she saw Joy and Hoseok happily together,she felt a strike of envious.

The burning feeling in her stomach almost conquer her mind about Hoseok.Seungwan ran away from the house without any coat in the chilly night ,no cellphone with her as well,Seungwan wandered along the street before the feeling of wanting to see Hoseok burned in her ,she ran along the street to Jamsu Bridge of Han River whereas Hoseok finally found him.Instantly that Hoseok reprimanded Seungwan for making her mother to worry about her who leaving without any sign and without cellphone,immediately Hoseok slung a coat for Seungwan who was only wearing on a piece of fabric that was not even enough to warm herself.

In the same time that Seungwan conveyed of what was her feeling towards Hoseok.Supposedly, an anticipated for Hoseok as he thought she had finally will be defeat by him if she said she liked him-yet,instead of like to Hoseok’s surprise that Seungwan conveyed to Hoseok of he was her important friend – she was still clueless about it.

Due to that,Hoseok came out an idea by declaring the real last game between them.If he could make Seungwan to realize of her true feeling then he will be the winner and when that day of victory camne,Hoseok will place the ring around Seungwan’s ring finger.

Will the real last game end sooner?

Hoseok’s POV

I’m Jung Hoseok,the son of President of Construction and Property having the largest company in Seoul which sooner will be inherit to be mine as well.I owned everything,my fame,having the best score in academic and the top in sports as well.Everything is fine before the existence of this ordinary girl who easily stolen the thunder.

Son Seungwan who raised in single parent family,peasant,unstylish and no facial expressions.Compare to me ,Seungwan was just nothing.However,how could I being defeat by her.

Never had I taste of failure before.I swear to myself that I’ll get everything back.I had determined to make her fall for me and dumped her after that.I must get her to fall in love with me.This is my only purpose ever since the day I had being defeat by her for so long.

However,ten years had passed that I still couldn’t get Seungwan to fall for me instead the hostility had grown into affection.

It was just last night that I declare the real last game towards Seungwan,

Let’s settle this one for all,Seungwan.”

“If I could get you to know how your real feeling to me,till then I will put a ring on the fourth finger of your left hand.”

Yet,after a night of thinking,what did I just say last night?

NOOO!!!!”

“Hey,mind your own table manners,moron,”noona reprimanded as I place down the cup with a loud sound.

It should be fine.I should be calm because after ten years I can finally see the light of victory.”Hahaha,”I chuckles by my own while thinking of how Seungwan will beg for me soon.

“What’s wrong with you,dear?”

“It happens a lot these days,ma’am.Young master always act weirdly these days.”

“Omma,your son is just happy these days because the light of victory will be mine soon,”I  giggle.

“Weird brother.I can’t stand it anymore.I’m going now,”noona takes a leave  ,at least the nosy noona had gone.

Seungwan?It’s a rare encounter to bump into her at university.Our schedule is different but today is a rare one.

“Morning,”I greet to her ,however her expression is different than usual that she averts her eyes and her face kind of red.The whether had turn chill recently,it isn’t hot,why does her face became red.

“Go..good..Mor..morning,Hoseok,”she stutters shyly.

Did Seungwan just stutters and blush?Seungwan is shy?!She always looks all calm and normal without any expression but today she look different.Could it possible that she finally knew her feeling after last night?

“I feel kinda nervous to see Hoseok after last night,”she mumbles out in blush state.

“Bw..Bwo..?”that’s surprising,what could it be happen?Is this a dream?

“Omma said something to me last night which made me to realize that I’d neglected to pay attention to many things all those years-“she takes a deep breath ,this is it,finally-

“- I don’t have a single friend ,the only one who has always been my friends is you,Hoseok and- I”she gulp in nervous state,”So,could we take care of each other?”

Is she really...

“Well,will you...”

Yes,say it...I’m waiting for it...

Will you be my friend?”

Ye...Wait..what..fr..friend?Did she forget to say the ‘girl’instead?

“Yes,Hoseok,will you be my friend?”she repeats again with a big smile,”Stay with me as my friend,Hoseok.”

My jawdrops that I couldn’t find any reason not to by the clueless Seungwan even after lastnight,is she serious?Does she really mean it?

“That’s it my confession,Hoseok.I have only want to say this to you and I feels great after telling you this.It isn’t that hard like how omma said,”she smiles,”Anyway,see you later.Bye.”walking away without saying anything more,is this a tease?Does she tease me?

Afterall,Seungwan just see me as a ‘friend’.My plan supposedly to be work,what’s wrong with it?

Seungwan’s POV

“Hahaha..did you really say that,eonnie?”Joy immediately chuckles when I told her what I had said to Hoseok just now when we met at the front gate,yet,she had been laughing hard ever since I told her about it.What’s so funny about my statement?

“Anything wrong with it?”I don’t understand it.

“Well,uh...you see eonnie about that yesterday when Hoseok-ssi took me to his family’s company,he kept asking about you,”Joy explains.

Did Seungwan cause any trouble?”

“Did she eat regularly?”

“And he even said something that I never thought it will come out from someone like Hoseok who being hook up by every girls.”

“What did he said?”I ask of wondering what could been Hoseok said to Joy.

She’scold and dumb but she’s a nice person.Please get along with her.”

“He even bow when he said that to get along with you,eonnie.I was startled back then to see this side of Hoseok-ssi.He is such a gentleman and eonnie you’re so lucky to befriend with him since childhood,”Joy points out the fact that Hoseok didn’t even forget about me when he was with Joy and keep asking about me.

So,Hoseok..he..did said that?”

“Right.”Joy nods.

“I think I should change my perspective about Hoseok from now on,”surprisingly to know the fact from Joy,I should be more care of Hoseok.I feel ashamed that I used to think of him as annoying person and always picking on others.”Surprised to see that he cares about his friends so much.”

“Huh?Eonnie?”

“I..since I’m Hoseok’s friend,I should at least try to be like him and I should paying more attention to the world around me in order not to neglect my friend again,”I determine to be more aware of people around me as Hoseok is so nice to his friends.

“But eonnie that’s not what I mean.I mean-“Joy assumes.

“Huh?”

“-uh,never mind,”she chuckles anyhow,”But eonnie,don’t take it too personally.It’s good for you to expand your social circle.About Hoseok-ssi matter I will like to discover it with eonnie too,”Joy said.

What was that?Why doesn’t I understand what is Joy meaning by discover about Hoseok’s matter with me?

No One’s POV

Meanwhile,Hoseok who is frustrating over what had Seungwan said to him as she is only thought him as her friend even after last night.Seungwan still clueless about what does Hoseok really mean and the meaning behind of what he had done for all these years by picking her to drawing her attention by having a girlfriend – with one and only purpose which is making Seungwan to fall for him.

In a thinker statue form that Hoseok had been thinking of the early matter in the class ignoring the noise of surrounding the lecture room as the lecturer excuse himself from the class to somewhere else.Everyone are making away from their seats and chattering but Hoseok had been in a statue form for a period since the class started – pondering seriously of the clueless Seungwan earlier.

Son Seungwan,did you mistake love for friendship?Hahaha.That’s must be it.That’s Seungwan after all,she is a peasant who never know about love and friendship.Yes,my fame and charm is unstoppable ,I’m mighty Jung Hoseok,no girls can get away from me not even an expressionless and clueless Seungwan who is just an ordinary girl.

In the meantime while Hoseok ponders seriously,there’re Jimin and his female friend who is talking about something about a girl and a boy in a love matter.Their conversation distract Hoseok,

“I think that men who think girls are dying to be with them while the truth is quite the oppsote are quite annoying.I really hate guys like that,”the female student said to Jimin.

“Yes,I agree.I understand  how does it feels like to be annoyance.So shameless,”Jimin states in which acknowledge by Hoseok as he feels like he is the so call shameless man – his confident drop to zero immediately and speechless after eavesdropping of what did they said.

“Ah,Hoseok-ah,what are you eating for lunch later?Mina and I are thinking to have kimchi stew later.How about you?”Jimin notices his friend in quite spiritless state,concerning of his friend Hoseok who had just realize of his confidence towards Seungwan is actually some shameless action.

“No!I’m not going to eat.I’m skipping the class,”Hoseok raise up from his seat in eagerly and leave the class.

“Huh?Skipping?Leaving?!”the two friends flinch by Hoseok’s sudden action of leaving the class.

I must confirm it!!!Hoseok on the way to look for Seungwan after leaving the class as he frustrating to confirm something from Seungwan after eavesdropping of what Jimin and Mina said making his confidence to drop to zero.Wondering as if he is really that pathetic instead.Hoseok doesn’t want to be that hateful guy for Seungwan who bugging around of delusion himself that Seungwan is liking him.

Author's Note : Did Hoseok is just overthinking of what Jimin and Mina said?As Seungwan reallyhad no intention of thinking him as that..^^