1/1

Closure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You remember how he acted when you had first asked him about his exes. The ones that had stayed long enough to leave a mark and the ones who weren't so permanent. You had seen his reactions to some of them and at that time you didn't seem to wonder how he could just move on like that. How he could just forget someone that he had been with for years and had promised to love forever and just suddenly not feel anything anymore. He could easily pass them by in the street and not even say hi when he used to whisper sweet nothings into either of their ears all night and make love to them till the crack of dawn.

It made you wonder about what kind of man Jongin was or what you were to him.

"You and Janey had dated for quite a while, huh?" You asked him as you found an old picture of them when you were unpacking the boxes he brought with him to move into the new apartment you two were going to share. He took a look at the picture and just shrugged. "Didn't you lose your ity to her?"

"I did, yeah. But that was like years ago," He replied nonchalantly as he sat down beside you.

"You guys were together for years though. Don't you think of her sometimes? Didn't you love her?" And to this he gave another shrug.

"I mean, it's not like I didn't love her then. But yeah, maybe the Jongin then loved her but right now I honestly couldn't give a about her. It sounds rude and all but honestly even I can't understand it," He said before getting up to get himself a glass of water. "You want a glass of water, babe?" You gave him a quick 'no thanks' before getting up.

"Why are you asking me so much about this, sweetheart? I only have eyes for you. You already know that," You felt his arms wrap around your waist before you heard his voice. He placed his head in the crook of your neck and left a kiss there. "Babe, I think we need to break in that new mattress I got us," He said before hoisting you onto his shoulders.

 

 

-

 

 

5 years. That was how long it took before your relationship with Jongin broke down. There wasn't any infidelity involved, no both of you weren't like that. But it was just that you didn't know where it was going anymore. You were 26 and you still didn't know if you wanted the same thing that he did. He was comfortable and you just weren't ready to start being 'comfortable' just yet. You were young and you still didn't know who you were without Jongin. So you decided to find out and that meant having Jongin out of the picture.

"I heard he's dating someone now," Yuna brought up during one your all girl brunches at a cafe near your apartment.

"Who?" You asked.

"Jongin, of course," Hyejong rolled her eyes at you as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh, really? Who?" You didn't want to pry. It wasn't like you really wanted to know but there was just a pang in your heart that seemed to be otherwise.

"You're not gonna like it though," Yuna pursed her lips in a straight line.

"It's your close friend from college. Do you remember Krystal?" Hyejong said sternly.

"You Krystal? Krystal my best friend Krystal?" You raised your voice a little too loudly because it turned out that everyone around the cafe was suddenly looking at you.

Your two friends nodded at you solemnly and you let out a frustrated sigh. "I think I need a drink,"

 

 

-

 

 

It was on one of those nights that you were looking for a body in bed that you met him. That one guy you thought would be your man of the night, the one to make you forget about Jongin, but only for that night of course. You would do the routine procedure again in the morning, leave before he woke up or kick him out before he could say anything.

"Your place or mine?" It was the key phrase that would get you to where you wanted that night. You chuckled lightly and said 'his' before taking his hand to exit the dance floor. But before you two could make it to the exit and fist collided with your so called man's face.

"What the , man?" He yelled and yout turned to see the person who threw the punch. Your eyes widened and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter