That Three Sacred Words | 1 |

That Three Sacred Words

"Hey, look! This nerdy- is the one who thinks he can get my Donghae! Screw you, you filthy creature! You just put on shame towards woman race! You better off die!”

“How dare you tried to take Donghae away from Sooyeon! Where did you put your head?! On your knuckles, geek?! What a you are!”

“Go Hyukjae, I don’t want to see your face.”

 He looked at me like I’m a disgusting creature.

 “I don’t love you, you nerd!”

That day, I cried myself out. From that day onwards, I promise myself that I’ll never fall in love. Again. Because it hurts.

Really hurts.

 


I abruptly opened my eyes. “Ah, that dream again.” I said. I looked at the clock, 7.15am. Ah, one hour to go. I woke up from my comfy bed and made my way towards the bathroom.

It has been 7 years since that incident. After the encounter, I asked my parents to sent me to London ‘cause I want to forget all about him. But it seems that the memories are still haunting me. I remember the insults he gave me, his knife-like words. Before, he is the king in my heart, but now, huh, he is the ultimate filthy creature in my view.

I promised myself that once I had the chance, I will get my revenge. Why not?

After I’d finished bathing, I put on my best attire, black dress blouse with white polka-dots, red tube skirt and a pair of red stilettos. And not forgetting my Gucci sunglasses. I guess I’m all ready now.

I took my new iPhone from the coffee table. “Hello, Allen, come and get me now. I’ll be late for my fly.”

“Ha-ha, Miss Lee, actually I’ve already waiting you for one hell hour. So, please, get down now! I’m tired of calling you back and forth, but you never there to answer!”

“Oh, really? You called me? I’m sorry, I just woke up from my honey slumber 15 minutes ago.”

“That explains a lot.”

“Hey! My father pays you, don’t forget it!”

“Are you threatening me?! Do you think it’s working for me? Not in million days, princess. Hurry up already!”

“Urgh! Fine! That old woman!”

“I heard you, young lady!”

“Aish!”


 

“So, have a safe journey, princess. Hope that we could meet again. I’m sorry I couldn’t send you further.” Allen said.

Allen is a 53 years old woman who works under my parents as my ‘babysitter’ and she is also my godmother. She is the person who is always be with me during this seven years. Now, I’m going back to my hometown. Seoul.

“Nah, it’s okay. I know you are busy as always.”

She smiled.

“I’ll be missing you, princess.”

I smiled too.

“Me too, mummy.”

“One last hug?”

“Of course.”

And we hug like never before. And she said,

“I wished you a happy life.”

“Thank you.”

“Bye, princess!”

“Bye, mummy!”

With that, I headed towards my flight.

Today I’m going back to Seoul to work under my father at his company.

And if I’m lucky, I’m going to keep my promise.


 

“You know what, Hoojin? The CEO’s only daughter who stays at London for 7 years is back? I heard that she is going to replace her father’s position!”

“Really? But Soomin-ah, I heard that she holds a PhD degree from Oxford in her hands back in London. Ah, I hope that she will treat us nicely then. Even though we’re just nurses.”

“What are you two talking about?”

“Umm, it’s nothing, we are just talking about the CEO’s daughter that will replace him.”

“Oh, her daughter?” he asked

“Yeah!” they both said in unison.

“What is her name?”

“If I’m not wrong, her name is Lee Hyuk…Jae. Yeah, Hyukjae.”

The man’s face suddenly changes it’s mood.

The two nurses noticed it.

Hoojin asked, “Do you know her perhaps?”

“Yeah, sort of.”


 

“So today, at 2.30pm, as you all know, I’m going to officially retire from my position. You might be thinking as why I didn’t held a voting for the new CEO. It’s because my daughter has come back from her stay at London for good. Now, let me introduce, my wife’s and my lovely diamond, Lee Hyukjae.”

As the name was called upon, a slender milky white figure, with red burgundy long straight hair appeared. She wears rose-pink sundress and a pair of 2 inches maroon high heels.

“Hi, I’m Lee Hyukjae, a 24 years old PhD degree holder both in business and medic. Please take a good care of me.”

Hyukjae walked towards her parents and greet them.

“So, people! My daughter will be replacing me to manage this Hong Seong Hospital. Applause!”

Everyone in the hall clapped and cheered for their new CEO. Hyukjae too smiled for herself.

Except for one.

“Hyukjae….”


 

“Honey, are you sure you don’t want to visit our house first? It’s been a long time.” My mom pleaded with her winning eyes.

“it’s not that I don’t want to, but I have some errands to do and my new apartment is not well organized yet. But don’t worry, I promised that if I have some times, I’ll be visiting you guys, okay?”

“Well, if it is what you want.” My father said.

“Okay, but don’t forget to make calls, got it?”

“Okay, mum, dad.”

“Bye, see you again honey.” They said in unison.

“Bye.”

After I saw them leaving the compound of the hall, I made my way towards my car. I’m planning to go to the shopping complex to buy some furniture because it’s still early. 8.00pm.

As I was opening the door of the driver seat, someone approached me.

“So, you are back.” The voice said.

I turned around to see who it was. Ah, the who was with Donghae back then.

I flipped my hair.

“Oh look who it was, it’s Jung Sooyeon, the Daebyeol High cheerleaders' team captain, the one who is ing on that jerk. How are you? You look good.”

She rolled her eyes.

“I’m good, thanks for asking.”

I smiled. She didn’t.

“Seriously, you looked quite different.” She said.

“Yeah, as the saying goes, people changes.” I replied.

“What is your intention really? Why do you come back?”

Ah, this one is a really interesting question.

“Ha-ha, why do I come back from London? Eh, Dr. Jung why do you want to know?”

“Please, Hyukjae. I don’t have a time for thi-“

“You have no  right to know. So, bye.”

“Hyukjae!”

I ignore her shouts and just drive my way.

Wow, it’s indeed fantastic feelings!

I smiled along my ride.


Author Note : 140916

First chapter *^_^*

idk wut 2 say.....

please comment so tht i can improve maself

ppai!