Prolouge

Lost string

  She was shocked, puzzled--- so he is. Never thought seeing one another in just one stage, Mcountdown.

'how?' He asked himself as he stare blankly at the girl who's trying to cheer her mood up by conversing with her other members, trying not to remember that the guy who once broke her heart is now staring at her as if he is in awe--- oh, maybe he is really in awe.

'Darn, why the heck is he staring? Oh maybe, because he is in the process of regretting? Regretting of broking me once? Hah, serves him right.' she thought as she smirk in nowhere.

"So? Who'll win? Is it the Girls' Generation or the new debut, Exo k?" The Mc asked theirselves as they thrill the audience more.

"Wow, i can't believe that the group who've come from the same company are now being rival for the trophy!" The other mc said while having this 'can't-believe-it' face.

As the voting flashed the screen, a girl from her group whispered to the girl, "hey, the newbie looks interested with you, eh?"

She then flickered and told her member, "stop it, jung sooyeon, that one is not funny"

"Ey? The camera is focusing on you." She said with a smile in her face while telling her that.

After realizing what she has done, she suddenly had the biggest smile before anyone else.

"The winner is Girls' Generation!" The two mc said in unison as the audience starts to scream and giggle. The who stage filled with confetti. Some other hoobae got their heads down to their sunbae as sign of respect. Other artists congrats the nine membered group, some clap for them, some says compliments and such.

After the encore, they all went backstage, chatting about one guy.

"Hey, you see, the new exo-k group must be a phenomenon like our suju or else, kpop world will be boring for the next years." Yuri, one of the member said as she put down her earings, looking at the mirror infront of her.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you guys, our li'l taengoo here, looks like someone is interested in her!" And there's jessica, another member of the group wearing her smirk.

"Oh really? Who is it?" Sunny asked excitedly.

"One of the members of exo-k, right? That baekhyun byun, is it?" Yoona asked with a smirk plastered in her face.

"BINGO! Yes, he is---" jessica didn't finished her words when someone suddenly knocked on the door.

They expect it to be their manager but it turns out to be the exo-k. The six of them all bowed infront of the girl group. The leader of it then said, "Sorry if we interrupt your chatting here in your waiting room. We just want to give you sunbaes our cd. We didn't got the chance handling this to you guys before because of your hectic schedule."

"Oh, that's ok. In fact, we just happen to talk about you guys." sooyoung slipped making every member of snsd glare at her. She then show her awkward smile.

"You're great guys, anyway, i never saw you at the sm building. Never thought who'll be the member of this group until now, that i saw you at the stage." the leader, kim taeyeon said as she hand the cd album of her hoobaes.

"Of course, you never saw us,sunbae-nim! Trainees never met artists of the company,besides, you're too busy for us to know." The little big eyed guy said with a inocent smile in his face, do kyungsoo... Also known as D.O.

"Is that so?" The only replied she could give.

"Ah! The owl is right, taeng! We already saw them before at the practice room. They even told us their names before... But because you're doing some ost, you didn't meet them." Tiffany said.

"Maybe, you should also introduce yourselves to this ahjumma?" Hyoyeon asked the boy group making them nod and starts to introduce each one.

"Im the leader, Kim Suho, but sunbae-nim, you can just call me joonmyeon!"

"Im the dance machine, sunbae-nim! You can call me Jong-in--- i mean, it will be the best if you'll call me with my name, sunbae."

"Im park chanyeol, sunbae. Pleased to meet you."

"Do kyungsoo, sunbae. It's nice to meet you."

"Sehun, sunbae-nim. Please, be comfortable with me."

"Byun baekhyun."

Everyone was shocked with the tone of the last guy who introduce. He was blankly staring at taeyeon as he tell his name, in a boring tone.

"Damn, what's with you, baek?" Chanyeol asked with annoyance in his face, he just can't believe that he can talk to a sunbae in that manner.

Taeyeon smile and said, "Let's be comfortable with each other guys since now, you're a part of our family, Sm entertainment." She said as she gave eye contacts with each one of the members until she saw the last guy on left giving her a cold stare.

"It's a shame that one of your member has this aweful manner. I can't blame the leader for it cause i know it's a hardtime taking care of the five of them once, especially they're boys. We'll get going now." She said as she still stick her eyes on byun baekhyun, blankly staring at him too.

Been awhile, byun baekhyun?