the end

dont leave

Tiffany POV

the park was empty. the bench was empty. the road was empty. and so does my heart. 

it was raining right now, here i was walking alone through the middle of the night, with one pink umbrella in my right hand, my left hand in my jeans pocket.

i stopped when i reached the last bench near the tree. i dropped my umbrella then sat down on the bench. i put both my hands on my laps. i looked to the front blankly as my mind drifted off to somewhere else. 

i remembered, i used to hold her hand while walking the night away. i used to have her warm surround my body when i shivered due to the cold night. i used to have her sit close beside me, hugging me closely as she covered me with her coat. 

and i.. i remembered how we talked about random things. spending our times as much as we could. telling every single thing, big or small. 

i remembered too, how she would finally looked at me in the eyes and said "i love you, Fany ah". 

i remembered how she would kissed me, pouring all her love. 

i remembered everything. everything about her. and it was all now left as the beautiful memories that i would never forget. 

she was the only one who always been there for me. she was always there when i needed someone to talk to. she was always there when i have nobody else to turn to. she was always there waiting for me with open arms, letting me know that i could always run to her whenever im hurting. 

but now, everything was gone. 

because of my fault, i made her left. because of me, she left me. because of me, i lost her. and i blamed myself for all of that. 

i regretted of ignoring her when she was mad at me. i regretted of ignoring her when she was annoyed. i regretted of ignoring her when she was jealous. 

i thought, that i could have her forever and that she would never leave. i was stupid for thinking that she would stay. i was wrong. i thought her jealousy would just be a common issue for our relationship but our break up comes from that. 

and i regretted for not assuring her that i only love her. i regretted for being ignorant to those flirty guy friends of mine who kept hitting on me. i regretted for not pushing them away as soon as i get to know that Taeyeon was jealous of them. i should have done better as her girlfriend, but i've been nothing and only a bad lover for her. 

my thoughts on Taeyeon got interrupted when my phone rang so i picked up the call

"YAH TIFFANY! WHERE WERE YOU??? DONT YOU KNOW THAT IM WORRIED SICK RIGHT NOW? ITS RAINING. COME BACK!"

it was my bestfriend, Jessica. she asked me to sleepover at her house tonight so i agreed. but earlier, i told her that i wanted to go get some air. she let me but she insisted to ask me bring my umbrella which i did. 

she knows about my broken relationship with Taeyeon. she knows about my hurting heart. she knows about it all. 

"just a little bit more Jess", i answered while shivering

"what?! no! just come back palli! the rain aint gonna stop so soon!"

"its alright. im alright"

"Tiffany ah.. just, please come home now? i dont want you to get sick. please?", Jessica changed her tone into a soft one

"Jessie.."

"yes Tiff? what is it?"

"its hurt.."

"..."

"its hurt", i said and closed my eyes

"i miss her so much and its hurt", i said again as i cried my heart out. i dropped my phone and clutched my chest while crying

"Taeyeon ah... Taetae... forgive me, please", i cried alone

as i couldnt stop my tears from flowing down, out of my eyes, the rain becames more heavy. i felt so cold that i felt my body almost numb. but i didnt care, i just cried and cried. 

"Taeyeon ah.. where are you? dont leave me alone", i mumbled

 

Taeyeon POV

 

i was sitting alone inside this cafe of mine. it was closed an hour ago at 11. now i just staying here to kill some time. i drinks my hot chocolate as i looked outside through the glass wall. i looked at the rain pouring down outside. 

i sighed as i kept thinking about her. i just couldnt get her off from my mind. 

Tiffany, the only woman who i have ever loved. and i am still loving till now. 

but she hurted me a lot by her actions. she never care about my feelings. she never care about how i felt when she was with her annoying flirty jerk guy friends. she never care about me being jealous and she would always said how ridiculous i was for being jealous over her friends. 

i dont know how to do it right but i couldnt control my emotion. i dont like seeing her being close with anyone else except for her bestfriend. i dont like seeing her laughing with her guy friends. i dont like seeing her hanging out with her guy friends. 

i know they were only friends. but im not stupid not to know that the boys were seeing Tiffany as more than a friend. i can see that they were trying to reach out to Tiffany. they were trying to steal her away from me. 

even the boys had met and confronted me, saying that im nothing for Tiffany. i tried to tell Tiffany but she wouldnt listen at all. 

i kept holding my feelings until i've had enough so i asked for a break up. i thought that i would feel relief and free from the pain after breaking up. i thought that i can heal my heart after leaving the relationship. 

but oh i was damn wrong. these past few months, i couldnt sleep properly because of her. i couldnt stop myself from thinking about her. and i couldnt stop missing her too. 

i sighed again for the million times today as i stood up to leave my cafe. i looked at the clock, it was almost 1 now so i should head home. my home is a place where it held so much memories about us together.

this has been my routine everyday. i would stayed inside my cafe till dawn because memories with Tiffany would appeared one by one when i get home. 

i was about to enter my car when my phone rang. 

"hello?"

"Taeyeon?"

"its late Jessica. you should call me again tomorrow ok"

i know that Jessica would only talk to me about Tiffany, so i wanted to avoid the conversation

"no! dont hang up now! please.. just please hear me out!"

i sighed before i got into my car. 

"what do you want?", i asked

"can you help me find Tiffany?"

"...", i didnt say anything but frowned a bit

"she was having a sleepover at my place tonight. but she went out earlier and havent come back till now. please help me find her. i couldnt find her anywhere. im now with Sooyoung searching for her everywhere"

"what the hell Jessica. you shouldnt have let her go out alone! its raining right now!", i scolded her

"i didnt know ok! and dont yell at me! just tell me if you dont want to help!", she yelled back at me

"urgh. just go home now. i'll handle this", i hung up without waiting for her reply

where else would i find Tiffany in this time. ofcourse the park. i went off to get to the park quickly. 

i parked my car carelessly, i got out bringing my umbrella and my coat. i shivered due to the cold rain plus the cold wind. oh god, please dont let anything happen to her. 

i made sure to open my eyes and looked clearly. when i stepped further, i finally saw a figure sitting down on the last bench with head down so i walked faster.

"Tiffany?"

i peeked at her face and saw that she closed her eyes. i tried to shake her body but she was so weak and almost fall if i didnt hold her quickly

i noticed her face turned pale already and she was shivering a lot. i have no choice but to let go of my umbrella and immediately covered her with my coat. then i carried her carefully and rushed to my car

i brought her to my apartment and changed her clothes before put her down on my bed comfortably. i put my palm on her forehead

". you got a fever"

i hurried to the kitchen to take warm water and a small towel. i took care of her and did everything to make sure she will get better soon

after that, i changed my clothes too then sat down near her. i didnt forget to send a message to Jessica that Tiffany is with me. 

i observed her carefully. she was so thin, a lot more skinny than before. i fixed her bangs and caressed her right cheek softly

"pabo", i whispered

Jessica have told me everyhing and informing me how was she doing after i broke up with her. i didnt ask Jessica to do that but she still did it. i know that she did that for Tiffany. after all, they were bestfriends.

"Tae.."

i heard Tiffany mumbled my name and a frown appeared own her face

"why.. no, dont leave", she then started to sob

"shh. im here Fany ah", i whispered into her ear after i lie down beside her. i already switched off the light before

"i love you", i heard her mumbled through her sleep as she snuggled closer to me, she held me tight. her hands cluthing onto my clothes tightly

"dont go", she whispered again

i just wrapped my arms around her and hugged her close to me. i her hair and kept whispering to her to just sleep and that i wont go anywhere. 

 

 

 

None POV

 

as the morning comes, Tiffany woke up feeling slightly dizzy as she blinked her eyes. she groaned and tried to sit up when suddenly the door had opened

"oh you're awake"

Tiffany shocked when she heard the voice she's been missing to hear

Taeyeon then approached her and checked her temperature again by put her palm on her forehead

"hm. only hot a little. i think your fever is decreasing", Taeyeon said

Tiffany tried hard to think how did she ended up in Taeyeon's room. all that she could remembered was she cried at the park

"i've washed your clothes. so you can use mine. i've changed your clothes too for you because your clothes were all wet. so i hope you wont get angry at me", Taeyeon said and Tiffany just nodded her head as a signal that she's not angry

"do you want to eat breakfast?", Taeyeon asked. Tiffany then shook her head

slowly, she got up from the bed and bowed at Taeyeon which Taeyeon found uncomfortable for her

"im s-sorry for the trouble. i'll go now", Tiffany muttered lowly and wanted to leave soon because she was afraid if she would tear up in front of Taeyeon

Taeyeon knows her so well, she knows that Tiffany right now is the fragile one. she had a good long talk with Jessica early in the morning through the phonecall as soon as she woke up. so now, she had been thinking of doing what she should do. 

"Fany ah", Taeyeon called her softly. Tiffany then stopped walking but didnt turn to look at Taeyeon

"was i making a wrong decision for breaking up with you?", Taeyeon asked. Tiffany didnt answer but trying to hold her tears

"Fany.."

Tiffany then closed her eyes tightly as she couldnt hold it anymore and let out her tears. Taeyeon then went towards her and sighed when she see the tears

"you're crying again", Taeyeon said and wiped them away

"im sorry", Tiffany whispered and looked down

"im sorry for everything. im sorry for making you hurt", Tiffany added

Taeyeon smiled a little before she pulled Tiffany into her hug

"im sorry Taeyeon ah. forgive me. im really sorry", Tiffany kept on saying sorry as she burst out crying in Taeyeon's arms

"hey, dont cry anymore. and stop saying sorry, i've forgive you already", Taeyeon said

"sorry", Tiffany mumbled 

"no more sorry ok. thats enough", Taeyeon said

Taeyeon then cupped her face and made her looked at her back

"i've talked to Jessica. she said that you've been a bad girl. you didnt eat properly. you didnt listen to her too"

Tiffany pouted unconsciously and mumbled of cursing Jessica for telling Taeyeon. Taeyeon then chuckled seeing Tiffany being cute with red eyes now

"dont blame her. dont you think that i have the right to know that? because i was the caused of that", Taeyeon said then Tiffany looked down

"Fany ah.. look at me. do you still love me?"

"i love you only Tae, please believe me", Tiffany said sadly

"would you listen to me well after this if i take you back?", Taeyeon asked straightly

Tiffant lifted her head up and showed her puppy eyes

"i will", she replied

"then can you stay away from your guy friends for me?"

"yes"

"can you not go out with them anymore and no more clubbing with anyone else except me, Jessica and our other close friends?"

"yes Tae"

"good. then can you kiss me on the lips now?"

Tiffany were jaw dropping at first but then she slapped Taeyeon's arm when she saw a naughty grin on Taeyeon's face

"yah ert!", Tiffany whined

Taeyeon chuckled before picking her up and bring her to the bed so she could cuddle with Tiffany

"i just missed you a lot you know. im sorry for breaking up with you. i thought i can live without you so i wouldnt get hurt. but i couldnt. so Tiffany, would you like to be my girlfriend again? and this time, we'll do it right and never leave each other"

"i missed you too. im sorry too for hurting you Taetae. and yes i would love to. dont leave me again Tae, just scold me if i hurt you", Tiffany said while pouting

"aigoo. come here my cry baby", Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead and hugged her

"i love you Fany ah. forever and always"

"i love you too Taetae. only you"

with that,both finally have a pure smile on their faces as they then shared a sweet long kiss. 

 

The End.