.01

Unwanted

Jihoon and Seungcheol had a strange relationship. Seungcheol never wanted to have a title, so Jihoon let it be. Eventually the older found someone else,
Someone he would actually like to be in a relationship with. Jihoon didn't care, at least he didn't want to. "That's what happens when you play with boys." Seokmin patted his back. "I don't want to care, but I do care." Jihoon crossed his arms. "I know, that's just who you are." "I'll be seeing him again soon. I won't let anything happen."

"Then what's the point of you being here?" Seungcheol complained. "What's the point?" Jihoon raised his voice. "Nothing, nothing." The older shook his head. Jihoon sighed and curled himself into a ball on the opposite side of the couch. "If you're going to fall asleep why don't you come sit over here." Seungcheol offered. "Oh... Okay." He knew something would happen if he let this happen, yet he still moved to where Seungcheol was laying down. "Let's watch Doctor crush?" Seungcheol suggested. "Sure." Jihoon didn't want to argue. 

Jihoon turned to see if Seungcheol had fallen asleep, but instead the older had been staring at him. His eyes trailed up from Seungcheol's lips to his eyes. The older leaned in a bit as Jihoon's darted from Seungcheol's eyes to his lips and back to his eyes. Seungcheol started to lean in once again. "What the hell Seungcheol hurry the up." Jihoon turned around to focus on the drama. 

Jihoon cringed as one of the doctors leaned in to kiss the lead. It took a whole fifteen seconds. Jihoon looked at the time on his phone. "We'll look at the time, I gotta go!" Jihoon got up. "Jihoon, wait." Seungcheol stood up as well. "Wha-" The older grabbed him and planted a kiss on his lips. "I like you." "I've heard that before. With that Jihoon left. 

Hello loves! I'm back with angst. Again. But anyways you know ceved? No? That's alright cause it's all over. He's a piece of and the only reason I'm still around is cause I'm #Kevintrashnumberone. Aka his friend Kevin is hella cute and I want to meet him. Anyways thanks for reading ♡

 »  | • 느낌아니까 • |  «