First

The Complicated Us

“Chaeyoung-ah! Wanna go to the cafeteria with us?” one of Chaeyoung’s besties, Yoon Jieun asked.

“Huh? No.. just buy me a banana milk.” Chaeyoung smiled.

“Banana or Strawberry?”another Chaeyoung’s besties, Park Sohyun asked.

“Banana.” Chaeyoung handed them some money for her banana milk.

“Noted. See ya.” Sohyun made an ‘okay’ gesture while Jieun waved at her. Chaeyoung waved back at her. Seeing both of them walked away until they’re not in sight anymore, she continued to do her homeworks.

Without she even realized, someone’s watching all of it from a distance with a smile on his face.

“Hey, bro! Have you done your math homework?” Taehyung sat besides Jungkook.

“Why should I? You know math is my ultimate enemy, right?” Jungkook rested his hand on his table.

“Then, are you gonna sleep now? What about your homework? You’re supposed to do it now!!” Taehyung rushed him.

“I know!! How am I supposed to sleep if you keep on bothering me?! I know how to deal with the homework.. I am thinking of borrowing someone’s book and copy it.” Jungkook grinned. “Yahh.. I think I’m a real genius. Bet no one has thought of this brilliant idea, hoho.” Jungkook admired his own reflection in the mirror while Taehyung stared at him like a troublesome pimple had just popped at his flawless face. Like, how can someone be this stupid and ignorant? Both of them stayed quiet for a while.

“Wait.. why are you asking me? Have you done your homework?” Jungkook looked at him weirdly; wondering why Taehyung acted like that way when they were just like each other; lazy as pigs.

“Nope..” It’s Taehyung’s turn now to grin.

“Seriously?! Then, why are you rushing me to finish my homework? You should’ve just stopped nagging me and finish it!!” Jungkook glared at him.

“Because.. I was thinking of.. copying your homework and.. done.” He scratched his head.

“You.. are just.. unbelieveable.”Jungkook sighed.

“Why are we friends anyway?” Jungkook questioned himself.

“Umm.. because we’re meant to be?” Taehyung scratched his head, lookins a it unsure of his own answer.

“That’s a rhetoric question, you idiot.” Jungkook slapped Taehyung’s arm so hard that it left a clear red mark on his arm.

“Oww!! That hurts, you moron!! What do you think I am, your punching bag?” Taehyung whined.

“Oops, I’m so not sorry.” Jungkook shrugged.

"..." "..." "..." "..."

“Heyy, when are we gonna copy someone’s homework?”

“Relax, 20 minutes before Mdm. Yang comes. I’m sure we’re gonna finish it within 10 minutes.” Jungkook rested his head on the table.

“So, now, shall we wait?”

“Yup.. we shall.”


======