Breathe Again

F(x) Station - Hapi BDay Amber - Breathe Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s pov

Our form professor, Sirus Victoria Song cleared before making the term score announcement,  “Grinny Luna Park , term scores of Spell memorising, spell casting accuracy and spell powers are 80%, 82% and 83%” She looked Luna and smiled at her.

 

“Hermione Krystal Jung, term scores of Spell memorising, spell casting accuracy and spell powers are” Krystal was staring intensely at Ms Song and I thought she was not breathing. “ 100%, 100%  and 99.5%! ”   A small smirk lit on her face and she finally took a deep breathe in. “Awesome job, I’m proud of you, Krystal! The whole class should make her as your reference! ”

 

Students mumbling among themselves, “Oh my gosh, our school goddess are close to perfection with looks and brains!”

 

Sirus Victoria Song eyed at the students that were talking and they turned into stones in an instant! That rest of the students grasped in horror, covered their mouths with their hands and immediately the classroom was in perfect silence.

 

“Llama Amber Potter, term scores of Spell memorising, spell casting accuracy and spell powers are 100%, 100% and 100% . Well done, all of you especially Llama.”  Victoria walked proudly to me and gave me a pat on my shoulder and left the classroom.

 

I heaved deeply feeling light as if the rocks on my shoulder got thrown off. I can finally take a breather from the hectic revision of school work.

 

“Amber, are you really a human or a robot? How long are you going to keep the number one position?” Luna smacked me hard on my shoulder.

 

“~Yah Luna, it hurts! I ‘m a living human being that can feel PAIN! “I whined and massaged my affected shoulder. “ I will keep doing my best and continue to be first in class!”  My eyes sparkled with determination.

 

Amber & Ksuke- Breathe Again

I’m feeling like the weights off my shoulders I can breathe again

I’m living, let it last, not gone, let this moment never end

 

 

“Where is Krystal?” I turned around but failed to find her. Luna shrugged her shoulders and asked, “She did not tell me but I accidentally saw her message that her muggle boyfriend wants her at downtown. He is participating in F1 race.” She paused and looked at me.

 (Muggle mean human with no magic power. All f(x) members are versed in magic and in Howgrats, school of wizardary.)

 

“That Johnny?” I raised my eye brows.

 

“I heard that he is a famous car racer who swoon girls of all ages, from 7 to 70!” Luna wriggled her brows.

 

“Somehow I don’t feel good about this.” My brows scrunched as I muttered my thoughts out.

 

“Are you in anyway jealous?” Luna winked and punched me while saying it in a joking manner.

 

“Amber?” Ms Song interrupted “I need your help to discuss on the recent case where our university magic protection borders are being broken into. Principal had summoned four founders of Hogwarts magic university (Helga Hufflepuff, Godric Gryffindor, Salazar Slytherin, and Rowena Ravenclaw ) and they asked for you. ”

 

“Yes, Ms Song, I will be there!”

--

 

Krystal’s pov

 

That Stupid beat me again. Argh~

 

“Hey baby!” Johnny dashed over and gave me a tight hug.

 

“Hey!” I eyed lovingly at my boyfriend. He is an awesome F1 racer and a good boyfriend except that he …

 

“Mr Parkson, please meet the girl of my life, Krystal! ” He showed me to his friend.

 

Mr Parkson gawked at me from top to bottom and smiled at me in a way which made me felt a little disturbed. Did I see lust in his eyes? Whatever! I don’t care. Yes, the only thing that I don’t like in him is that he likes to show me off to his friends. I take it that He is proud of me.

 

“Beautiful right?” Johnny praised me and gave me a smug wink. That old man nodded and returned his attention to my boyfriend. “Ok, do make sure you win the race, Johnny!”

--

 

The first race ended and Johnny came in second. His face was totally black when he took off his helmet. He approached me slowly with his head doping down.

 

“Hey Johnny, you have done a great job! You came in second!” I encouraged and pat on his shoulders though I know his aim was the first.

 

Before he can opened his mouth, Mr Parkson cut in, “Johnny, you have done well just that it was not well enough to get first. Mike won you cos he need money more than you.”

 

“Mr Parkson, can I get another chance? I promise that I will do well this time!” Johnny clenched his hands and was a little trembling.

 

Mr Parkson eyed at me dirtily “Sure, if the deal is same. I don’t mind having her twice.”

 

What did Johnny agree him on? “Johnny, what is going on here?” I asked curtly with crossed arms.

 

Johnny turned to me but kept silence.

 

“Oh, your boy did not tell you? He wanted a chance to prove himself to win the championship money but he has no money to pay for the entrance fee and so he offered his girlfriend for a night with me. ” Mr Parkson eyed at me, his lips and swallowed slowly. Lust was evident in his eyes.

 

What! My feet lost their grounding. I slumped and dropped myself to the chair behind me.

 

At this moment, someone stormed towards us and sent Johnny a punch on his right eye. “Ahhh~” Johnny whined like a wimp. Then he was next sent to kiss the ground with a flying kick. I can’t see the person as he was wearing a red helmet. He kicked and punched heavily on Johnny.

 

“Stop!” I yelled with tears rolling down but he did not show sign of halting the bashing.

 

I was about to cast spell to freeze time when someone backhugged me and whispered, “Krystal, you are not supposed to use magic on in muggle world! You will be punish and lost all your powers if you do that!”

 

“Luna? I have to stop him else he will kill Johnny!” I struggled to break free.

 

“You still love him despite of …” Her sentence was cut off.

 

“Luna, bring Krystal back!” The man in helmet shouted angrily and pointed at me. The muffled voice sounded familiar.

 

“She cannot leave unless she fulfils his promise!” Mr Parkson exclaimed.

 

The man in helmet pivoted to face Mr Parkson, “I will pay for the money, how much does he owes you?”

 

“Johnny, tell them how much you owe me.”

 

Johnny struggled to sit up and groaned, “I owe you 50K previously and another 100K for this entrance fee. I thought I can play this race and win the 5 million dollars which I can easily wipe and clean to pay off all my debts…”

 

I sniffed and asked in disbelief, “How about the 1 million dollars that you won from last month championship?”

 

Johnny continued to hold his head down and croaked, “I had already spend them . You should know how much I spend everyday? But, I know I can easily earn it back…”

 

Amber & Ksuke- Breathe Again

Nothing gonna stop me now

.Take a seat and let’s get down

 

Play wipe clean all my debt paid

Live every day like it’s pay day

 

 

“150k. I will bear it and pay you back.” The man in helmet replied coldly with clenched fists.

 

“I don’t need the money. I have lots of them! But if you want to win her back from me, how about …?”  Mr Parkson challenged.

 

--

Man in helmet’s pov

 

I approached the Formula One car curiously. It was a single-seat, open cockpit, open-wheel racing car with substantial front and rear wings, and an engine positioned behind the driver.

 

The door flew open coolly upwards. I stood there motionlessly for a while before slipping myself into the flying machine. The seat was really low, it was different from the normal car that I sat nor the broom that i rode on. This feeling is first!

 

Strucking the car key in and giving it a turn, it woke the sleeping creature, the engine roared to life. It was deafeningly loud! I think I will be deaf if I did not wear the helmet.

Amber & Ksuke- Breathe Again

Take a seat and let’s get down down down down

We can turn it up loud, start the engine

 

I closed my eyes to download all the information on how to ride this difficult to manipulate machine. Yes, it is the first time for me to drive this. But I’m confident that I can win this race. I am not a snob that view myself too highly. I’m confident because I know I can do all things through HIM who strengthen me. My favourite verse.

 

Once I did my prayers, I steered towards my starting point. A scantily clad young lady in bikini walked past the cars and just in front of mine. Did she know that it is dangerous to do that?

 

A gunshot startled me and all the others cars sped like cheetah. I then realised that it meant that the race has started! “!” I cursed and my foot plunged madly on the accelerator.

 

All the racers were dare devils, they cut lane like no one business, so even ganged up to trap their opponents. I was having a hard time in avoiding them. It was way harder than the competition in Hogwarts.

 

My rank went from 10 th and then 6th, not because of me over taking them but because of the cars running on track were getting lesser as 4 of them were either knocked onto the grass or against the walls. Then suddenly, a car lost control, flew in the air and flipped 180 degree. It burst in explosion when it landed. 2 cars were closely behind knocked onto it. They were engulfed by the blazing fire in no time. I was then ranked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter