Russian Roulette Part On: The Hunt

NCT short stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The laugh was there. A mocking one, the mean one the one that was about to hurt. Hurt him, hurt his love and his everything. Ten was his everything and the only thing he could do was watch him suffer. 

'I'll ask this again.' The murderer pulled Ten's head back grabbing him by his hair.  

'Who took it?' He shouted. 

'I-I-I don't kno-' Ten was bleeding hard from the cuts they engraved into him. His entire body hurt from all the kicks he endured in the course of days. 

'LIAR!' The mafia man even surprised his companions with his sharp and loud scream. 

'I really don't kno-' Ten started again but he was interrupted when the back of the gun hit his stomach. He lost his balance and he was once again on his knees. 

'Ten! Ten are you okay?' Taeyong called for him with worry in his voice. 

'Silence him.' The man in charge who hit Ten not even half a minute ago calmly ordered. 

'Or we'll give him a reason to scream.' Ten looked to his right and he saw the man who held Taeyong back his lips with lust. His lover was wearing handcuffs and he was tied to a wall opposite of Ten. The guy on his left sharpened his knife looking at Taeyong like he was some sort of a sacrificial lamb and not a person. 

'Just stay quiet.' Ten stared right into Taeyong's eyes and the latter only lightly nodded sadly with tears in his eyes. 

'I'll ask this again, and I expect a proper answer this time.' The man was making small circles around Ten who was exhausted after being locked in here for days. 

'Where is the diamond?' He yelled. 

'I really don't know which diamond you are talking about.' Ten hopelessly said. 'We were just visiting my home country and for some reason, you mistook us for someone else.' He heavily exhaled and the men were listening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter