Breaking News

30 Days Remaining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo gripped the stairs handrail tightly before shutting her eyes in pain as her poisture started to get worse. Her knees were soon touching the floor, her head looking down as she clutched onto the shirt tightly.

”Ji Hyo? Are you alright?” Ji Hyo's VJ asked her as he saw her in pain.

Ji Hyo loosen her grip on the handrails and started coughing loudly non-stop. She could feel dry as she mumbled for some water. Her VJ pulled out a bottle of mineral water and gave it to her and gave her a tissue afterwards.

”I’m fine, thanks,” she replied before getting up shortly afterwards.

”Lee Kwang Soo OUT! Lee Kwang Soo OUT!” following by, ”Yoo Jae Suk OUT! Yoo Jae Suk OUT!”

She was now, the sole survivor of the Mission Team. It was her job to find the remaining 2 envelopes containing clues to where the prize is. Hurrying down the stairs, Ji Hyo heard the ringing of bells. Instinct told her to go back up. She held her breath tightly, she tried her hardest not to cough but they still came strong. She could hear the a member from the Chaser team nearing her as she endured the pain and continued searching for the envelope.

”Jong Kook hyung, Gary hyung, Ji Hyo is here!” called Haha when he caught a glimpse of Ji Hyo's figure.

Ji Hyo eyes widened as she saw a dead end ahead, with no choice, she turned around, only to see Jong Kook, Gary and Haha behind.

”Oppa...” she called softly.

”Ji Hyo,” Gary asked, ”are you alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter