Already

Already

"BUT HYUNGGGGGG....." 

Jonghyun fake groaned and plopped down in his chair before swivelling around to see an extremely pouty Taemin plop on his bed.

"You promised.." Taemin looked down at his fingers, wiggled them a little coyly before looking up, pouting even more. "You promised, hyung.."

Jonghyun wanted to squish their adorable maknae, but he wasn't ready to go to jail yet. Maybe he would, two years later. Jonghyun couldn't handle the maknae's natural aegyo and chuckled.

"I'll give it to you if you do aegyo." He laughed, extremely entertained. Taemin gave him a glare. He was so serious and thought that Jonghyun was serious, that it was just so, so adorable.

"Hyungggggg......." Taemin whined again. "You promised that you would give me the song five months ago!"

"I did?" Jonghyun edged further. "Do you have proof?"

"Hyungggggggggg!!!!!!" Taemin yelled. Jonghyun felt a little sorry. Taemin loved "Already" so much, that he looked like he was about to cry. The maknae let out a frustrated groan before getting under the covers of Jonghyun's blanket.

"I'm not gonna come out." Taemin's muffled voice sounded. Jonghyun held his laughter. He thought of angry thoughts. "Ya, Lee Taemin, I need to sleep."

Taemin poked his head out and stuck out his tongue. "I'm not gonna come out hyung, you're gonna have to sleep in the streets."

"I can just go back home, or share a bed with Onew hyung." Jonghyun smirked.

Taemin turned, his back facing the elder.

"Are you gonna ignore me now?"

The lump under the blanket remained still.

Jonghyun laughed and got up from his chair. He stood over the lump, chuckling silently at how Taemin flinched when he got off his chair. 

The lump slowly moved, and the moment Jonghyun spotted an eye peering up, he threw his hands down, attacking the younger at his sides.

"HYUUUUNG!!!!" Taemin laughed-screamed. Jonghyun laughed, not stopping. 

"I was joking, kiddo," Jonghyun laughed as Taemin let out another shriek. "Am I that mean to you?" 

Taemin smirked and managed a little nod as Jonghyun let go for a while, so he wouldn't die of lack of oxygen. 

"YA" Jonghyun's hands went down again. He sat himself on Taemin's stomach as he tickled Taemin's abdomen, so he wouldn't run away.

"JONG.. HYUN... HYUNG!!!!!" Taemin shrieked, and his voice cracked a little.

If anything was more adorable than a sulky Taemin, it was a happy Taemin. 

"HAJIMAAAAAA!!" 

Their fight ended when a tired grumpy Key entered Jonghyun's room, threatening to shove 2 litre bottles of coke up their asses.