Don't go

She's a boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Irene wait let me explain...please" Seungwan hold Irene's wrist and stop her from going anywhere. Seungwan was already crying.

 

"What!, All this time....ugh! This....all of this is a lie!" Irene started to breakdown.

 

"No...all of the things that we have done , the days,minutes,seconds that I'm with you. It was all true..." Seungwan paused for a bit

 

"I did not regret meeting you, being your roommate...you became an important person in my life-" Seungwan was cutted by Irene.

 

"It's a lie. I don't believe in you anymore.....I was such a fool for believing in all your lies" Irene looked away " I wished I have not met you" Seungwan losen his grip on Irene. Irene went aways leaving the broken hearted Seungwan behind. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know that it will hurt this much. His feet started to walk on its own. Without him knowing he was already crossing a road. When a rushing car, going towards him.

 

*Beep* * beep* 

 

 

"WENDY!!" 

 

"Wendy"

 

Wendy woke up with a heavy feeling in her heart . it was just a dream...a nightmare rather.

 

Wendy looked blankly at the floor. 

 

"Hey, come on take a bath already, we have our class today" Irene said as she prepare their breakfast. Wendy just look at her blankly.

i'm sorry joohyun-ah 

 

Wendy went to Irene and hugged her behind. Irene was startled by the sudden skinship . Usually she would be the one who makes the first move but, unknowingly she likes it.

 

"Joohyun-ah...I'm sorry" Irene raised her eyebrow.

 

"Yah, what are you saying sorry for? " Irene said.

 

"For everything" Irene turns to look at Wendy and look at her weirdly.

 

"You didn't do anything wrong , Wendy-ah" Wendy shook her head.

 

"Still I'm sorry, Joohyun-ah" 

 

"Yes?" 

 

"If I ever did anything that causes you to feel bad or if I ever hurt your feelings, feel free to punch or kick me ok?" Irene chuckled.

 

"Yah, how could I ever do that to you, your acting weird Wendy-ah , are you sick? " Irene puts her hand on her forehead. 

 

"But Joohyun- " 

 

"Ssshhh, just go and take a bath already" Irene pushed Wendy to the bathroom.

 

========

 

Wendy was extra quiet today and that didn't go unnoticed by Irene. She noted to talk to her later, but now the first thing that she did was to find the girl. She was now at the library to look for Wendy. 

 

On the other hand....

 

Seungwan was at the school's rooftop. Clearing his mind , he was lying if told that his dreams didn't bother him. 

 

"Hey" Wendy turned around to be greeted by Seulgi. Wendy smiled a bit.

 

"Hello, Seulgi. By the way, thank you for bringing Irene safe last night, it was so kind of you, thank you really" Wendy bowed but get stopped by Seulgi.

 

"Hey, it's no biggie ok? And as I have said last night, you have helped me so many times and I just want to return your kindness" Seulgi said as she went beside Wendy.

 

"And, Wendy . I noticed, something was kinda off with you today, are you ok? You know I can lend you my ears if you want" Wendy smileda bit and telling Seulgi a bit won't hurt right?

 

"Seulgi , you see I have a friend and his name is Wan.." Seulgi raised her eye brows.

 

"Wan? Oh! sorry don't mind me continue" 

 

"Ok, so Wan have also a bestfriend and her name is Hyun, all this time Wan is hidding his real identity to his friend Hyun. He was afraid, to tell her the truth , to tell his real identity because it might end their relationship, their friendship. He was afraid to lose her, can you give me an advice to help him?" Seulgi puts her hand below her chin. 

 

"Well, I might say that Wan is facing a difficult problem. He wants to tell Hyun his real identity but don't want to break their friendship?" Wendy nodded 

 

"Yes, exactly" Wendy was now facing Seulgi paying attention on what advice she might give.

 

"Well, I advice him to be true. To tell and to show Hyun his real identity well, it is hard for his part because he might make or break their relationship but regardless of what the outcome is, atleast he did what is right ,he did something, he will not live in 'what if' anymore and atleast he tried a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter