Dense

She's a boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene and Seungwan were alone in the classroom when Irene asked something out of the blue.

 

just wait......oh! Gotcha! You can't runaway from me you zombie...

 

"Wan-ah" Seungwan hummed in response. He was busy playing some game on his phone.

 

"What will you do if I get married?" 

 

"What's with that question? Well since you asked me, I think I'll be  singing while you are walking down the aisle" 

 

Irene's frown was unnoticed by Seungwan who was still busy on his phone. 

 

"But I want you to be near me when I get married~" Irene whined.

 

"Then do you want me to be the officiant to your wedding?" Seungwan joked. 

 

"No!" tsk why are you so dense , I want you to be the groom to my wedding...Irene thought

 

Seungwan put his phone in his bag. He tap Irene's nose as he was grinning.

 

"Hehe, i'm just kidding~ but I can assure you that I I'll come to your wedding no matter what, just make sure to give me invitations ok? " Seungwan wiggled his eyebrows playfully. 

 

"I don't think you need invitation though.." Irene whispered but he still heard it.

 

"And why is that??" Seungwan furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Irene intensly. Irene turned to look at him and this time she was the one who was grinning . 

 

" Because it will be awkward to give the groom an invitation don't you think?" 

 

"Yeah you're right..wait......whhuuuuuttt???!!" It takes some time before Seungwan realize what Irene meant by what she said. He had his jaw dropped making Irene giggle at him. He closed his mouth back as he composed himself.

 

" Joohyun-ah you're so random at times and it's creeping me out" Irene went behind him and leaned near his ear.

 

"Boo~" Irene's warm breath touched Seungwan's ear making him shiver.

 

"Yah, seriously Joohyun what did you eat this morning? Do you have a fever? Do you have any problems with life-"

 

"Seungwan, I think I'm in love" Irene cutted his words off. Seungwan looked at her and examined her...she's not joking..

 

"So that explains why you are acting weird, what it is like? Being in love" Seungwan said as he rest his chin on his hand. Irene does the same as she sat across him.

 

"When you are in love, you can't help but to think of that person even if you don't want to because of it I find it hard to sleep at night. These days I barely eat because of this weird thing going in my stomach and your heart will start to beat irregularly without you noticing it" Irene said all of these things while looking at Seungwan. 

 

"Based on how you explained it, I think that you are not joking Joohyun-ah "

 

"But, there is still a problem. I don't know if he will like me" Seungwan looked at Irene with disbelief.

 

"What?! Yah, with that look of yours you can get any man that you want" Irene smiled at him.

 

"You think so?" Seungwan nodded his head and put both of his thumbs up.

 

"What should I do then? For him to like me" 

 

"If your asking me. All I can say is , you don't have to do anything. He will definitely like you just the way you are" Seungwan's statement makes Irene feels giddy inside.

 

"Can you help me? Let's say for example you are 'that' person. Then I would come at you then I will confess what would you do?" Seungwan was caught off guard. 

 

"if I were that person...then I think I won't be able to say anything" Seungwan said truthfully. He dosen't know how he will react or say if someone confessed to him.

 

"But will that person accept my feelings for him?" 

 

"Well....it depends I think?" Seungwan put out his pepero and opened it.

 

"Yah~ what's with that indefinite answer?" Irene whined at Seungwan. He just shrug and munch his pepero.

 

"Then how-" Seungwan put a pepero in Irene's mouth to stop her from whining.

 

" Hey, don't worry about things too much it will only stress you out just go with the flow and trust me he will definitely accept your feelings for him " Seungwan said as he patted her head then giving her his smile.

 

ba-thump  

 

 

 

========

 

"Yah, the last time I checked you, you were smiling weirdly and now you look like a dead kid. What happened?" Eric ,V And Seulgi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter