Home Bodies

Home Bodies

Kyungil asked Yijeong what he wanted to do for his birthday. Yijeong said nothing. Fair enough. They stayed home for the day. That being said, that doesn't mean Kyungil didn't have anything planned. Around 1 in the afternoon, while they did their daily lounging around, they were three knocks on the door. Three knocks, and it was done. 

"WHAT'S GOOD?!" Jaeho came in through the door with a bullhorn in hand as Dokyun and Sihyoung shuffled through the door.

There was a silence. They all froze, Jaeho, Dokyun, and Sihyoung starring down at Kyungil and Yijeong and vice versa. 

"WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE?" Jaeho broke the silence with his bullhorn. 

"There are no people, just us," Kyungil semi shouted because the ringing in his ear thanks to Jaeho.

"WHAT!? But I was ready to turn up and talk to some babes," Jaeho whined.

"Well today you're here to be a good friend and entertain the birthday boy," Kyungil said smiling down at Yijeong.

"Did you guys know about this?" Jaeho asked Dokyun and Sihyoung. 

"Yep, and I'm gald to be here to celebrate the birthday of my good friend," Dokyun cheerfully answered.

"Thanks, hyung," Yijeong smiled at Dokyun.

"And I'm here for cake," Sihyoung replied.

"And Yijeong, of course," Sihyoung quickly changed his answer after Kyungil shot a deadly glare in his direction.

"No matter! I'll still make this "party" hyped either way," Jaeho said with confidence. 

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Jaeho shouted though his bullhorn. 

"WITHOUT THE BULLHORN!" Everyone shouted back.

The first event of the night was party games.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Dokyun worriedly asked while Jaeho finished tying the blindfold on him. 

"Relax. What's the worst that could happen playing blindfold hide and seek?" Jaeho said calmly.

"3,2,1. Go!" Jaeho sounded off as they all scattered as Dokyun set after them.

It wasn't even five seconds into the game when all they hear is a crash in the bathroom. They all run to check out the scene, only to find Dokyun in the tub with a shower rack on top of him.

"I don't wanna play this game anymore," Dokyun whimpered.

The next game was Uno. 

"Skip you, Sihyoung! Reverse back to me! Draw four, Yijeong. UNO OUT!" Jaeho proudly cried. He was on a roll. In fact, he was on such a roll, that the table ended up rolling with him after Sihyoung flipped it out of rage.

Ok. Next game.

Kyungil, being the dancer he is, owned every dance game on Xbox. They played Just Dance for awhile until Kyungil And Yijeong were accused of cheating on the couple dances.

They went game after game after game, but it seemed that nothing went accordingly. It was finally time for the last event of the night, baking the cake. 

Despite the fact that Dokyun was the cook of the group, they all participated in making the cake. But it wasn't until a flour cloud was let loose in the kitchen that Kyungil pulled Yijeong out and they disappeared into another room.

"Yijeong, I'm so sorry. I didn't know today would turn out this way. It's your birthday and today could have been so much better, but instead we just-" Kyungil was cut short by a forgiving kiss planted on his lips in a sudden moment.

"I don't care." Yijeong stated. 

"I'm so happy you thought of this, even though I said you didn't have to do anything. And while it might have been a disaster, I appreciate the amount of effort you and the guys put into this. I don't want you to apologize for anything. Thanks for trying. I love you." 

"I love you, too," Kyungil said apologetically.

They exchanged one more kiss before going back into the kitchen, which they assumed to be destroyed by now. But instead they came back to the light being off, kitchen cleaned and a perfect cake, perfectly lit. 

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday, dear Yijeong, Happy Birthday to you!" They all sang before Yijeong blew out the candles.

"Wow, thanks guys! But when did you-" 

"ALL of this was planned," Jaeho cut Yijeong off.

"We faked everything to be a disaster, even your wonderful boyfriend," Sihyoung added.

"Just so this moment would be perfect," Dokyun chimed in. 

"Really, thanks guys. You're all the best! Especially you, Kyungil," Yijeong said as he looked up at him. They stared at each other for awhile before Jaeho picked up his bullhorn and yelled, "NOW KISS!"

Kyungil was going to say something, but Yijeong turned his head towards him and gave him another kiss.

"Happy Birthday, Yijeong," Kyungil softly whispered. And they all ended the night eating cake and opening presents, wrapping up a amazing stay in birthday.