Chap 1

Over my dead body
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo doesn't understand why a person like Minghao would be his best friend. Hao is the nice and famous guy, the one who is perfect in everything. And Wonwoo? A total loser, a nerd, an anonymous. He's not handsome nor cute at all, he doesn't have any special talents. He's just... boring.

"Can I sit here?"

It was the 10th time in 15 minute, new record. Wonwoo just didn't get it, why do they have to sit next to them in lunch to make a good impression with Minghao? Well, the best way is to let them enjoy the meal, not being so annoying like that.

"I'm sorry, but no." Minghao stood up and bent down a little bit "And... can you tell the people behind you, too?" He smiled. The long queue goaned then dispersed.

"I'm so lucky, my best friend has a lot of people waiting to eat lunch with him and here I am." Wonwoo said while taking some cabbages from Minghao's tray.

"Oh come on, you know that you are not one of them, right? You hang out with me for who I am, not for my look." Minghao stopped chewing.

"I know, I know, you have said that a billion times. But... Don't you think it's too unfair for you to play with someone like me?"

"Stop saying such things like that." Minghao tapped his spoon on Wonwoo's forehead.

Wonwoo was about to put a spoon full of smashed potato when he saw a bunch of people walking in. The canteen became noisier because of the boys, they are the school's football team, the best ones in the town. There he goes, Kim Mingyu, the cutest guy ever. Wonwoo could dream of having a small family with him, with 2 children, a boy and a girl. They will look like Mingyu, the best ADN.

"Are you into him?" Minghao asked.

"Yeah... I mean... no, what makes you think so?" Wonwoo faked some coughs.

"You know that you can hide nothing from me, right?"

"I think I like him, but a little bit, really really small."

"He confessed to me last week..." Minghao added some soup into his mouth "But I don't like him. Don't worry, he's all yours." He said as soon as he saw Wonwoo's pale face.

"No... He's the hottest guy in this school, right? You should date him, I wouldn't mind that." Wonwoo replied. Honestly, he felt a little pity for himself, he wasn't good-looking nor special anyway. Why did he expect something like that? People like Mingyu are born to date people like Minghao, it's the nature's law.

"I think I'm kind of interested in Jun..." Minghao's volume turned smaller.

"What? That creep?" Wonwoo yelled, causing all the room to look at him.

Jun was Wonwoo's neighbor, as known as his childhood friend, his second best friend behind Minghao. It seems like Wonwoo would fit with Jun more. Well... obviously, they have the same hobbies, the same idol, same favorite color,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter