Minggu is Easy

10 things Woozi knows about Mingyu

Of all the things Mingyu can be described, I think the best thing that fits him at this moment is the word, easy. The thirteen of us are gathered together as we talk about our upcoming preparations for our promotions. I could tell Mingyu was bothered by something the minute he sat right across from me. It took me a while to put everything together, but as soon as Vernon started to lean on my shoulder, I knew right then and there that Mingyu was bothered by Vernon's skinship. Mingyu was too easy to read, he was undoubtedly jealous. I had to keep myself from snickering, but this is just way too funny.

It's not Vernon's fault and neither is it mine. It just so happens that Vernon and I became closer through out the making of our third mini album and I could see that Mingyu dislikes the closeness. Vernon doesn't show much skinship towards me, he knows I hate it, it's just that he's been doing small things like leaning on my back and asking me to feed him some of my chips the whole day. It's really not that bad but Mingyu is sensitive sometimes.

As Soonyoung discusses the choreography, I could see Mingyu's brows furrowed together, his fingers tapping on the table and he keeps on biting his lips. I know he's not the type to be angry at the members and he's not the type to be petty--.. Well, sometimes he can be petty, but I didn't know this would rile him up. I looked to my right as Vernon slowly dozes off, I slight patted his cheek to wake him up.

"Yah, don't fall asleep." I reminded him.

"Sorry, hyung. I've been up all night practicing my part in our songs." Vernon mumbled to me. 

I looked at him, he was definitely going to be knocked out any minute now, I sighed as I patted my shoulder. Vernon gave me a puppy like smile before he leaned on my shoulder once again.

I intertwined my fingers together, propping them on the table when I saw Mingyu sulking across from me. I want to break into laughter, but I don't want anyone to know the source of my entertainment. 

"Jihoon-ah." I heard Seungcheol call my name, I raised my brows in response. "Can you wake up Vernon-ie? He shouldn't be sleeping during our discussion."

"Let him be." I said, "He stayed up all night practicing his rap, I'll just fill him in later." 

Everyone seemed to be shocked by my response. What? I'm not as bad as some of the members make me out to be. I feel bad for the kid, it's been hard for all of us, and I want to be a reliable hyung who takes care of the group. It's okay to let him sleep like this from time to time.I looked over to Mingyu's side, arms crossed and lips pouting, I could see Minghao rolling his eyes at him. 

Sigh. 

Mingyu acts like he knows everything and tries to take the lead whenever I'm involved, but seriously, he is still such a child. A small smile broke into my face, I think it's quite cute and entertaining how he is so easy to understand. Even the other members caught on already. I could see Jeonghan laughing to the side and I could see Chan looking at Mingyu weirdly. Kim Mingyu, you are so easy.

Seriously, he would always go on about how he wants to go out with me and he wants to be reliable and tough for me, but look at him. He looks like a child, a jealous yet stupid child. But that's one of his best qualities. It doesn't need to be hard when it comes to him, because when I look at him, I already know what I need to do and what I need to say.

A few more minutes into the group discussion and I could feel the brooding aura surrounding him. Minghao and Wonwoo already scooted away from him. I can tell Seungcheol could feel Mingyu's in a bad mood, he would sneak glances over at him from time to time.

"You okay over there?" I heard Seungcheol asked.

Mingyu didn't budge from his position as he looked at the helpless sleeping Vernon with annoyance and mumbled, "Peachy."

"...If you say so.." Seungcheol added before reverting back to the topic.

"Peach..." I heard Vernon mumble between his lips. I was a bit surprised, as I looked over his sleeping face.

"Peach?" I asked.

"Peach...." Vernon gave a satisfied smile.

"They're not in season right now though." I replied. Vernon was talking in his sleep, how funny.

Ah, look at him. Aish, look at that tall lamp post, is he serious? The pitiful staring from Kim Mingyu lasted until our discussion was finished. We boarded into separate vans as I sat at the very back with him. He was silent at first as the drive back to the dorm took a bit longer because of the traffic. Everyone was asleep except for me and him.

"Are you done sulking?" I asked. Mingyu's head snapped so fast as he looked at me, he must be surprised.

"...If you knew that I was jealous then why didn't you say so sooner?" He acted like a giant kid.

"Because there was nothing to be jealous about." I said in a carefree manner.

"What do you mean?" Mingyu seemed to disagree, I'm beginning to think that he thinks the rest of the members are his rivals....

"There's no other person I like... " I said quietly, the van was dark, saving me from the embarrassment of my red ears. "I like you.. so stop being jealous so easily."

Even though it was dark I could practically see his face lighten up into a toothy grin. Ah, Kim Mingyu as much as you are easy to read, you are also easy to cheer up, but sometimes you are also easy to provoke.

"Besides, I don't think Vernon realized that his lips brushed my cheek when he woke up a while ago." I blatantly lied. I could see his face darken already.

"......................" Mingyu was silent. Aish, can't he take a joke? But I could feel the rush of heat come to my cheeks, he's cute that way too. I pulled him closer, not letting him react as I placed a soft peck on his cheek.

"I was just joking. Geez, you're so easy." I added before letting him go. Ahhhh, look at him, he looks like a satisfied little puppy, I could basically make out a tail wagging from behind. 


AN: Guess who's back? We are WIN--- *sobs uncontrollably* I mean, me, I'm back, because it's Christmas break ^^  What's your fave chapter so far? hehe I'm determined to finish this before I start a new fic! :D Thank you for reading and supporting my fics, I appreciate all of you so much <3 have a great day everybody!