chapter 1

My 12 Cursed Mates

SM Academy.

The assembly start peacefully and the students pay attention to the principal speech. Awhile after that, a few of the teacher also deliver their speech and the assembly already over. The students are allowed to go to their own class.

On their way there,the female students can't help but to fangirl over EXO. Shouting the boys name at the top of their lungs. Well who wouldn't? They're perfect from head to toe except for their playboy side. As for the male students all of them tailing behind the Queenka. By Queenka it means Loverz Gurlz. They're teacher's pet.

"Test mic 1,2,3. Okay attention to the name I call out please go to the gym. Kim MinSeok, Xi Luhan, Wu YiFan, Kim JunMyeon, Zhang YiXing, Byun BaekHyun, Kim JongDae, Park ChanYeol, Do KyungSoo, Huang ZhiTao, Kim JongIn, and Oh Sehun" Mr.Kang voice can be heard all around the school. EXO straight away go to the gym after they saw Loverz Gurlz also there.

"And to this name please go to the practice room. Minnie Lee, Min MinHa, Jessica Yoon, Baek JiHyun, Wang Rozy, Kim HyeRie and Kim HyoJin. For this one please go to the art room. Yi MeiLing, Seo EunMi and Cha DalYeon. And lastly for this girls please go to the music room. Song JiHye and Im Soly. That's all thank you"

"Why are they calling for us?" HyeRie asked. No intention on going to the practice room. "We don't know either. It must be important." Soly said and look at JiHye. Giving her the sign to tell the girls to go to where they needed. "Girls go to where you're supposed to go. No escaping" the leaders walk away first and soon the girls follow their leader action.

"What do you think JiHye?" "Think about what?" "Why they're calling for us?" "It must relate to our school sports day." "Oh then why they call for EXO too? Is it the same thing?" JiHye stop and face Soly. "Why do you care about those werewolf Soly? Just let them be. They're far away from our business" JiHye voice come out cold as it is on winter.

Soly p.o.v

I will be lying if I said I didn't scared of her. I'm scared to dead! I forgot that JiHye hate EXO to dead. I don't even know the reason why. And the other girls also hate them. They always argue when meeting each other. Curious why I said 'they'? JiHye and I never join the argument. Most of the time we spend it in the library. We are too lazy to get involved with something childish.

Even though she hate them to death,but she still be polite with one of them. Since she's the Vice President of Student's Councils. JiHye need to face him 4 hours a day. That's mean they're in a good terms. When we arrived at the music room, Ms. Moon told us to pick an instrument each. I pick violin since it's easy and JiHye pick piano. Well that's what her favorite instrument are. "Okay girls" we're startled by Ms. Moon voice. It's so loud. As loud as a monster. "Soly,since you pick violin you doesn't have to sing. I'll give you the music sheet later so that you can practice. And for JiHye. You'll need to perform 4 songs that day. You've 2 days to think of what songs you gonna perform. Only think of 3 'cause one of it are duet and I'll choose your partner later on. That's all you may go" we bow 45° and walk out.

 

It's true that this is for school sports day. Woah,does JiHye have any seeing future power? Lol,I know she doesn't. When we walk out from the music room,we bumped into the 3 oldest of EXO. JiHye stare at Luhan the one of the playboy that have different girls around him every week. They stare at each other and JiHye casually walk away. I know what he must be thinking right now, he wouldn't believe it that for the first time a girl only stare at him without screaming his name. Hahaha,in your face dude. She's not the same as other girls. Different levels. 

End of p.o.v

On recess,Luhan rush both Xiumin and Kris to the cafeteria looking for BaekHyun. Since that brother of theirs know all female students at SM Academy. "Eo hyung-deul wasseo?" Chen voice out and the others greet the oldest line. "BaekHyun... Do you know every female students here?" Luhan asked as he sit down in front of the younger one. "Yes I do? Why hyung? Found another target?" BaekHyun joke and the rest laugh. "It's not that. There's this girl,she's interesting. But I don't know what year she is.." "Can you describe her hyung?" "She has light brown long hair, milky white skin, about 165 cm, S-line body, natural make up, brown eyes. Oh! she's wearing nike branded shoes and also some accessories."

 

BaekHyun look around the cafeteria and saw someone that exactly the same as what Luhan described. "Is that her?" BaekHyun pointed at a girl who's reading at the next table to theirs. Luhan nod and BaekHyun smirk. "She's Song JiHye. Born on 5th January 1994. In the same year as Kai and Sehun. Loverz Gurlz leader. Most wanted Queenka. Perfect from head to toe. Vice President of Student's Councils. The youngest heirs of Song's Global. Black,blue and white are her favorite. top student.that's all I know" "wait you mean Loverz Gurlz that always argued with us?" "Yeah~" "what!? I never saw her around them!??" "She doesn't like arguement."

 

Right then Loverz Gurlz pass by their table. The 10 girls glare at the boys. "JiHye" Suho call out for her. The girls are curious why he call out for their leader. "Meeting by 12. Don't forget" "noted. Anything else?" "Nope that's all.." "Okay. I'll get going now. Bye Suho" "bye JiHye-ya" Loverz Gurlz walk away. Disbelief expressions written on their face. EXO too are the same.

 

"We're going home late today" Suho announced and walk away with Lay. The others still shock from the scene earlier.

 

During the meeting that Student's Councils held, Loverz Gurlz and EXO are busy arguing outside. Soly silently listen to her playlist and read her book. Not wanting to get involved with them. About arguing for almost 2 hours straight, the Students Councils members walk away quickly or else they will get it from the Kingka later. JiHye and Suho see the scene. Suho eyes are glowing gold and JiHye, it's glowing red. "All of you stop now" they said at the same time. They saw their leaders eyes and trying to hide somewhere. "Home now" they voice come out fierce and cold. They follow their leader actions not forgetting to mock each other.

------------------------------------------

A/N: my first chapter already here🙈 please kindly subscribes and comments..💞 I wonder what happen next.. Hehehe.. xoxo👓