Choice of Death

Love Triangle (OTP's Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Seolhyun's POV-

 

I looked around before I entered the hospital, something had been bothering me for a while.  I needed to clear my mind.

Slowly opening the door, I peeked through to find if there was anyone else in there, None.  Great.  I could finally do what I had been wanted to do now.

 

I walked towards the figure that was lying peacefully on the bed.  How could she be so pretty when she sleeps? 

 

"Hey,"  I said to her.  "It's been a while."

I sat down beside her and showed a small grin on my face.

"It's been...nearly 3 months, since you had been found," I chuckled, "I started wondering whether you are going to wake up or not...You know, I never really liked you, nor Nayeon.  Suprised?"

I stared at her perfect face.

"I kept thinking why I feel like that...and I finally found the answer.  I was jealous of you two.  Especially you."  I paused, "Your pretty face, innocent smile, fans.  Most important...you're the girlfriend of Jae."

I crossed my arms.

"Yes.  Do you hear me?  I still like your boyfriend.  And if you don't wake up, I am going to go for him.  Why having him if you are just gonna lay there in the rest of your life?  I talked to the doctor and he said that if you do wake up...there is a chance of you losing your memory...I guess I have the upper hand now.  Chou-ssi."

I shook my head, "If you do wake up, then wake up as the normal the Chou Tzuyu.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter