[1] But why...

Will The Time Be Ever Right For Us? (Destined Times)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

The pink and orange sky has fallen, being quickly replaced by a dark, endless abyss filled with unknown possibilities. However ocassional diamonds twinkle, giving hope and beauty to the bland darkness. Underneath the dark sky, presented two girls walking arm in arm, both oblivious to their own fates. They stroll down the wide alley kicking rocks along the way as they both make their way home. Silence and howls of the wind fill their conversation, just enjoying each other's presence, and being grateful for each other's existence.

Tzuyu glances up at the streetlights, stealing ocassional glances at Sana. She snickers as she lays her eyes at the golden haired girl, "Unnie, I wouldn't know what to do without you." She unknowingly lets out, slightly surprising the blonde.

Sana looks up at the girl, eyebrows drawn to the middle as she slightly tilts her head, "What makes you say that?" She asks while she fiddles with Tzuyu's cardigan.

Tzuyu could only respond with a smile, "Nothing, I'm just glad that you're here with me." She replies, making Sana smile.

They continue to walk down the alley until they arrive in front of Sana's apartment building. Sana releases her grip from Tzuyu's arm as they both face to look at one another. They cheekily smile at each other before Tzuyu points her head towards the building, indicating that the blonde should head inside. Sana nods and quickly embraces Tzuyu in her arms, tiptoeing to reach the taller girl's neck.

"Bye!" Sana bids as she walks up a flight of stairs in front of her building.

"See you tomorrow!" Tzuyu waves, before letting out another huge grin as she walks away from the building.

-----

Sana sets down her belongings ontop of her bed along with her own body. A smile creeps on her face once she recalls the memory of the conversation a few moments ago. She doesn't know what it is either, but whenever she's around Tzuyu, her heart rate quickens and her hands begin to sweat. She closes her eyes trying to imagine a future without Tzuyu, but such an image is invalid in her brain. However, her thoughts remain incomplete as it is quickly interrupted by a loud noise booming on the other side of the wall.

Muffled noises are heard but Sana is sure that her parents had striked another argument, "I work day and night to provide for this family!" She hears.

Then being accompanied with another voice, a heavy, raspy voice, "What the do you want from me?!" 

The endless argument continues until a loud slam echoes throughout the apartment room. This indicates that the argument has ended, and one member of her family is not going to be sleeping in the room tonight. Sana wishes she had a normal life, a life where her parents would not fight with one another, a life where she could just cherish memories where everyone is happy, but such a life does not exist for her. She even wonders why the couple had not yet separated, especially after endless hours of fighting and arguing. She just waits for the night to pass, so that she can see her beloved Tzuyu once again; The only person who can make all her worries go away.

She shuts her eyelids, and quickly drifts to sleep.
The morning sunshine peeks through the light fabric of her white curtains. She slowly opens her eyes to the bright sunlight of a good morning. The young girl groans and stretches on her queen-sized bed, fighting the urges to fall back asleep. Suddenly her phone begins to ring, and Tzuyu quickly responds by slapping her hand against it, answering the phone call.

"Hello?" She groans with her raw voice.

"Yah pabo wake up!!" A high-pitched voice yells through the phone.

Tzuyu giggles as she attempts to open her eyes, "Yeah I will! I'll see you at school alright you squirrel?!" 

"Ok fine!" Sana responds before hanging up.

The young girl lets out a deep breath, anticipitating the day coming for her. She quickly gets out of bed and begi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter