Prologue: Welcome to The Constraint

The Constraint

The world many years ago wouldn’t have thought that a game could be so important. Well, it wasn’t, not until The Constraint existed

Founded nine years ago, The Constraint was built by a genius, multi-billionaire Myoui Mina and her best friend, Minatozaki Sana. Myoui Mina was the daughter of a well-known musician, who excelled in basically everything, but despite being a child prodigy, she chose game over everything else. Myoui Mina was a game-freak and had a very, very wild imagination. She had an obsession of games and wanted people to look at games more seriously. And that was when everything started.

Minatozaki Sana was the only person who took Myoui Mina’s ideas seriously, instead of laughing at them. And she was right all along. Myoui Mina’s ideas were absolutely not to be taken for some good laughs.

So what was The Constraint exactly?

It was a game, of course, but it wasn’t just a game.

Players would be able to play an adventurous action game, packed in a sophisticated setting, just like any other games, but only, with real people as the characters.

Yes, the game was real.

Myoui Mina wanted to make her game realistic, so she did it. She wanted people to play with her mindset in mind. The Constraint was placed in an exclusive island with the same name, where everything was built as perfect as possible to make gaming wasn’t just gaming.

The game wasn’t to be taken lightly. It used real people as the characters, which meant, real fights, real weapons, real blood, real wounds, basically, a real deal.

This billion-dollar project was a huge success with endless people who wanted to join as players, which proved that Myoui Mina was indeed, the exact winner in this whole The Constraint game. She began with some crazy ideas people wouldn’t even look twice, but in the end, probably the same people unfortunately, had to bitterly swallow their words.

So what are you waiting for? Join the game’s annual tournament, and win an incredibly enormous prize no other games could give.

Welcome to The Constraint.

****

If you're still confused, here's a short explanation; The Constraint (I at making up names...) is a game with real people as the characters. So when we play, we use real people so if we get hurt in the game, those real people will get hurt for real.

I'm not a gamer so I may make some mistakes, I apologize in advance.

This story will not just be a love story, but it also has a plot. I see most of the comments saying 2na but man isn't SaTzu so adorable too? Haha I'll try to be as fair as I can to both pairings so all of them can have their happy endings (but also realistic, of course).

My fave is Mina btw. And I like making my fave the cruel one :) Lol.

Thank you for subscribing and leaving comments. See you in the next chaps!!