... Is You.

All I Want For Christmas...

25 December 2011.

The date had been circled and highighted in his schedule, in his calendar, in his planner...

And yet he hadn't gotten anything for her yet.

Cho Kyuhyun sighed to himself and ran his fingers through his brown hair.  It was 20 December now, and he still had no idea what to buy for her.  The best gift she would like was Keroro, her favourite, but apparently the maknae found out the rest of his hyungs were giving that to her, and thus...

He broke out of his thoughts as Sungmin called to him.

"Maknae!  Tell Shindong I won't be joining him for pool today, I'm going out with Sunny!"

He nodded, and chuckled to himself as he saw SNSD's ageyo queen jumped besides her boyfriend in joy.

Leeteuk came up to him, Taeyeon behind him.

"Maknae, you got a present for Seohyun yet?"

Kyuhyun's eyes grew big and he quickly nodded to Taeyeon, who was waving in Sunny's direction.

"Oh.  Okay.  You better hurry up," he poked his maknae in the chest.  "Tae, let's go.  Bye Kyu."

Aish...  those hyungs, Kyuhyun thought to himself as he let himself into the dorm room and spotted a very familiar figure sitting on the living room floor.

"Hyung!  Hyung!"

Donghae looked up from the table, his fingers pausing as he heard the maknae of the group yelling for...  apparently, him.

Well, it had to be him, as there was no one else around in the dorm at all.

"Yes, Kyubaby," he asked calmly, laughing to himself as Kyuhyun came bundling into the room.

"Hyung, I need - Oh, are those presents for me?"

Donghae rolled his eyes.  "No," he muttered.

"Aww come on hyung, don't tell me you weren't touched by my letter!"  Kyuhyun nudged the older one.  "It even got published by a Chinese magazine!  The whole world knows how much I love you, Fishy hyung," the maknae did his ageyo and wrapped his arms around Donghae.

The older one rapped him on his head.  "Yah, BratKyu, a case of mistaken identity?  I'm not Seohyunnie," he laughed.

"Yah hyung, only I can call her that!"  Kyuhyun sobered up at the mention of her name.  "Oh hyung, I need your help.  I don't know what to buy for her.  I can't give her Keroro since you guys are buying it for her," he pouted.

"Stop the ageyo.  You're making me sick.  Did spending time with Sungmin hyung made you that way?" countered Donghae.  "Okay, okay, I'll help you!"  he finally gave in, after seeing Kyuhyun's miserable face.

"Yes thanks hyung!"  Kyuhyun cheered.  "You're the best!"


23 December 2011.

It was snowing when they came out of Music Bank after performing Oppa Oppa.

"Look, its snowing!  We're having a white Christmas!" Siwon exclaimed, as he started pulling his phone out to take pictures.

Yesung came besides them, doing the same and dragging Kyuhyun along.

"Hyung..." 

"Come on maknae, you haven't taken any pictures with us!"

"But my presents for Seohyun..."

Siwon came over and patted his favourite dongsaeng on his head.  "Come on Kyu, ten minutes.  Promise."

Kyuhyun gave up.  He liked snow.  And it was snowing.  He chuckled to himself as he joined them in taking pictures.

Ten minutes later, they were all shivering from the cold as they were riding back to their dorm.

"Hyung?  What did you get for Tiffany?"

"Tiffany's."

"EH?!"

Siwon laughed to himself.  "Its a good play on words," he chuckled.  "Yesung hyung, did you get anything for Yuri?"

"Couple necklace."

Kyuhyun started laughing.  "Hyung, its Christmas.  Not Valentine's Day."

"Christmas is the season of giving and sharing and love," Yesung proclaimed loudly, causing Siwon to laugh as well.

"Hyung, we have Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off right?"

His two hyungs nodded.

"I don't think you'll be getting any sleep tonight eh, maknae?"

Kyuhyun laughed.  "Its our first Christmas.  Together," and he beamed widely after making that statement.


24 December 2011, 11.15pm.

Kyuhyun was still awake.  Sungmin had left for the skiing resort after the party together with Sunny, while Leeteuk and Taeyeon had decided to wait for Christmas Day together back at the dorm.  The rest of his hyungs had went back to sleep after the party, all agreeing to give their partners the gifts only on Christmas Day while others would be at the party itself.

He laughed to himself silently.  Yunho and Changmin had each gave him a new video game, while SNSD had decided to give him a new hard drive.  Shinee and f(x) hoobaes had made a collage for him with pictures of them together. 

His hyungs had each gave him a personal present.  A new PSP, a polaraid camera, a compilation CD, knitted sweaters DVDs, and the most important one, sent to him by his beloved gege, which was sent from China, a collage and DVD of Hankyung and him together, made by Hankyung personally,  "For my only maknae," the letter wrote.  "Merry Christmas.  I miss you so much, and I love you so much too, and take care of Seohyun!"

He looked down at the person sleeping besides him in the car and a soft smile appeared on his face.  The maknae of SNSD, his girlfriend, Seo Joohyun, was besides him, her head lying on his shoulder, their hand intertwined together.

He had told her he was going to bring her somewhere, but hadn't told her exactly where.  His free hand carressed her hair lightly and he felt her stir besides him before going back to sleep once more.

He smiled to himself again.  Their dongsaengs has given her a collage of photos taken together as well, while her group members had each given her a present.  Her scream had been the loudest when his hyungs had presented her a giant life-sized Keroro and she had hugged it before leaving it on her bed to go out with him.

He kissed her head softly, and she shook her head, waking up.

"Oppa, are you tired?"

He smiled at her.  "Of course not, we're going to reach soon."

She pouted cutely at him.  "Oppa you won't tell me where we're going."

He chuckled and nodded to the driver as he informed them they arrived.

"Close your eyes, Seobaby," he insisted, smiling to himself as she obeyed and he leaned over to kiss her nose.

"Oppa!  You're stealing kisses again!"

"I can't help it," he laughed, getting off the car and helping her out after ensuring her eyes were closed.  "I won't let you fall," he promised.

She laughed and pushed him away slightly.  "I know."


 He had been planning this since he asked Donghae for advice.

The place where one could see all of Seoul...

"Careful there," he murmured gently, as he led her out of the lift and up the steps.

He had been amazed at how quickly the people there agreed to help him.  The place used to be filled with couples for Christmas every year, but he had decided to book it so that it would only be the two of them.

He guided her slowly to the balcony, her hands holding onto his arms as he stood behind her.

"Okay, Seobaby, we're here," he went to stand besides her, but his hand weren't removed from her eyes yet.

'Open your eyes on the count of three," he said, removing his hand from her eyes and putting his left hand around her waist.

"Okay," she murmured, feeling the cold wind against her face.  "1...  2...  3..."

The whole night skiline of Seoul filled her vision until her eyesight blurred and she looked at Kyuhyun, who was smiling at her.

"Oppa..." she whispered.  "This is beautiful."

Kyuhyun smiled even wider and took her into his arms, hugging her tightly and taking the chance to check the time.

24 December 2011, 11.58pm.

"I didn't prepare much for you," he murmured.  "But I wondered if you would lock your heart with mine?"

She returned his hug, the tears falling down her face.  "Oppa, being with you is the best Christmas present I ever had."

"Same for me, Seobaby," he answered softly.

25 December 2011, Namsam Tower, 00:00.

"Merry Christmas, oppa," she murmured, her arms wrapped around him tightly.  "Saranghae Cho Kyuhyun."

He kissed the top of her head.  "As much as I do.  Merry Christmas Seo Joohyun.  Saranghae too."


Hey guys, Merry Christmas/ Happy Boxing Day wherever you all are in the world!

This is my first oneshot and third story, hope you guys like it (although I'm no good at writing fluff) :D

And for those who are reading and subscribing to it has to be you, I'll update it tomorrow kekeke ^^

Once again, thanks for all your love ((: