마지막의(Final)

약속(Promise)

"Jagi,I'm going now." Jeon Jungkook a.k.a my husband said while washing his hand at the sink."Oppa,wait.I'll be there in a sec." I headed downstairs with Jungkook's blazer hanging on my arm."Here you go,oppa." I gave the blazer to him not missing my 'bear' hug.

"Aigoo,uri wifey.How old are you again?" He shooks his head while wearing his blazer.I giggled and that make my eyes turned crescent."12 years old maybe.But this 12 yeras old wife always help her husband with his tie." I said while redoing Jungkook's tie.Now its Jungkook turn to giggle.

"Nae~ Gomawoyo,jagiya." He said placing a sweet peck on my forehead."You're most welcome but oppa,aren't you suppose to go now? It's kinda late." I pointed my finger at the clock.Jungkook's eyes widened due to the shockness.",I'm late.I've to go now.Like right now.Bye,sweetheart.Wait for me okay?" Jungkook wore his shoes before bidding a small 'goodbye' to me.

I smiled with my whole heart."Nae~ I'll wait for you.Bye~! " I answered while my hand waved at him enthusiastically.He replied with a long flying kiss before disappearing across the road.We do have a car but he prefer walking than driving.He also once told me that it's been a long time since he last exercised.

***

Now that Jungkook is gone,I'm feeling quite lonely."Erm,what should I do right now? Everything have been cleaned." I pouted looking aroud my 'not-so-big' house."Well,I think movie will be alright." I goes to the living room and opened the television."Erm,what movie should I watch? Zootopia or The Secret Life of Pets?" Yeah,I know it's childish but who cares? I thought for a while before I decided to watch The Secret Life of Pets.I pushed the start button.While the intro is playing,I went to the kitchen and take a bucket of ice cream and a glass of plain water.I sat down and watched the movie quietly.

*30 minutes later*

"Wuaaa!! I can't.This dosen't make any sense." I forced my eyes to open."I'm too sleeping to continue watching this movie." I reached the remote control and switched the television off.I put the ice cream on the table and wandered around,I pouted and washes the leftover dishes.I glanced at the clock and puffed out my cheeks.

"9.00 a.m? That'll be 3 more hours before Jungkook come back home from the sudden meeting." I sat on the chair for a while before getting up again and went out to buy some groceries cause you know,the fridge kinda empty.I went to the nearest shop and bought some meats,vegetables and snacks.Once I got home,I started to cook cause I'm afraid that I won't have enough time to cook luch.Once I've done,I took a glance at the clock.

1 hour to go.I grabbed my phone and sat on the couch playing 'Piano Tiles 2'.Just then my evil brain started to form a brilliant idea.I smirked and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.'Dear Jungkook,I'm sorry I have to say this but I think this is the end of our relationship.I have found a better person than you.I hope you'll live happily as I am.-Minji-'

***

I putted down the pen and smiled satisfiedly.I looked at the clock and marched toward our bedroom.30 minutes left.I put the paper on the bed and waited for Jungkook's arrival.I heard the front door's being opened and I quickly hid under the bed and tried really hard to stop giggling.

"Jagiya~! Where are you?" I can heard his footsteps getting closer."Minji-ah~! Where are you? Oh,what's this? A letter?" I heard the rustling sound from the paper.I covered my mouth with both of my hands.Soon enough laughter can be heard filling the room.The,I heard the sound of keypad being press.'Who's he calling?' I frowned.

"Ah,baby.Look I've a good new for you.I'm finally free.You know why? That Minji girl had leave me.HAHAHA.Yeah,yeah.I'll be there soon.Muah,love you." Jungkook stuffed his phone in his pcket and walked out from the house.I still can't believe all of this.Tears slowly running down your cheeks."H-he cheated? I c-can't  believe this.This is not what I expected." I cried and slowly crawled out beneath the bed.

My legs was too weak to stand so I remain sat crying my soul out.I looked up a little and notice the paper with my hand-writing.I took it and notice some new words.I read it with a widened eyes.I quickly ran toward the window and saw Jungkook satanding there.He formed a big heart and a wide smile plastered on his face before he walked down the street.I chuckled slightly while wiping my tears off.I reread the words and smiled laying on the bed.

'Dear my beautiful and silly wife.I can clearly saw your feet sticking out beneath the bed.And don't woorry,I'll never ever in my life cheat with you.I just went to buy some bread at the newly-opened shop.From you dearest handsome golden husband,Jeon Jungkook.'
 

-THE END-

 

 

 

 

That's it.I hope you enjoy reading^^
Look forword my next fanfictions^^ iT may be rated m hohoho