Day 11 - My Two Daddies!

Daddies' Day Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DAY 11 - MY TWO DADDIES!

 

"Hi! Good morning! This is Park Jinyoung speaking. I offer Mathematics lessons with your unlimited choice of topics but depending on how long our lessons will take. And yes, I can drop by at your preferred location so that you could comfortably learn from me."

Laying down in a prone position with his face slumped over the pillow, Jackson hoarsely grunted from his sleep when Jinyoung's automated-like voice repeatedly echoed inside his head. He still hasn't gotten enough of his desired sleep since he arrived late last night than the usual.

Being a graveyard clerk agent, the automated-like voice terrifyingly haunted his deep sleep, repetitively ringing against his ears that his inner thoughts couldn't stop calculating the amount of workloads he has for the next day.

"Jinyoung... you're too loud," he huskily mumbled, eyes still shut.

"For today, I am free after 3PM onwards. Yes. I can make time for you! Payment is after the tutorial hours. Yes! Can I get your name, ma'am? Alright. Thank you so much! Have a nice day!"

Jackson heaved a deep breath out of relief when it seemed like Jinyoung was already done speaking. But to his surprise, he suddenly felt a palm slowly caressing his back. Its playful fingers teasingly drew circles, which sent shivers all over his body. It felt sensually good that it was difficult for him to ignore. "Uhh," he moaned in pleasure when he felt someone humping above his strained torso, roughly bouncing against him with a steady tempo. "W-What... uhh are you doing Jinyoung-"

"Daddyyy..."

", wha-" Jackson his lips, eyes still closed. For a moment, he seriously tried to analyze what was going on.

Why on earth did Jinyoung suddenly called him daddy and why did it sound like a chipmunk's voice?
Was he hallucinating?
Was it a dream?

He wanted to freak out, but not just yet, since he was enjoying the feeling of being humped from the back.

Not that any longer, he felt a wet muscle off his neck. "Ah," releasing a satisfied moan, he curved a smile from the feeling. The continued and Jackson continued floating in the air. But like a nightmare dressed like a daydream, the juicy just ended from feeling a set of teeth daggering against his flesh. "Aaaaahhhouuch!!!!" he shrilled, abruptly forcing his knees to stand as he immediately pushed whatever huge bugs that had just bitten him.

In a second, a child's frail crying was suddenly heard throughout the room, which brought Jackson's senses to realize that he just pushed a small moving human against the wall.

"Oh my goodness! My baby, are you alright?!" Jinyoung roared in panic, witnessing that the kid's head bounced off the wall. He immediately scooted towards Jackson's bed to hush the kid from crying. "Are you hurt anywhere? Shhh stop crying... Stop crying," he cooed as he lightly massaged the kid's forehead.

"W-Who is this alien?! Why is he popping out of nowhere?" Jackson inquired confusingly, still couldn't get a hold of what was happening.

"Do you have to push him like that?!" Jinyoung glared.

"He just bit me while I was sleeping, Jinyoung! Look at it! It's already a wound," Jackson spoke, trying to find his way out. But seeing the child's crying face with a visible pout on, it somewhat shook his guilt. "Okay, I am sorry. I pushed him. I was just surprised because he bit me. It really stings, Jinyoung-ah," he forced himself to admit, raising up his arms in defeat with a visible pout.

__

 

"I think I've seen this face before and I feel like something's not right about that memory," with crossed arms, Jackson suspiciously squinted his eyes while staring at Gom, who was sitting far across him at the dining table. He couldn't tell as of the moment but the child's face was somewhat really familiar. "Ha!!! This is the kid, whom you brought with you at the university, am I right or am I wrong?" he flicked his fingers and rejoiced from recovering his vague memory.

Jinyoung simply hummed in response before serving enough rice at the child's plate.

"What's the name again... Uhhh. Gummy?" Jackson tilted his head and furrowed his brows in confusion.

"My name is Gom-Gom," the child corrected, adorably blinking while chewing his food.

"Yeah, right. Gom-Gom... Wait, what? You're talking?!"

Heaving a deep sigh from Jackson's never ending hype about simple matters, Jinyoung just casually passed him the casserole of rice. "Stop overreacting Jackson, it's been two years. Of course, he already learned how to talk," he informed.

"Mmm. It's been two years, you say? But why are you still nursing him? Didn't you say, you just found this kid by accident?" Jackson paused for a split second to briefly connect his gathered facts, and soon blurted out, "Aha! I knew that you were hiding something from me! This is really your son!!!"

Jinyoung chewed his food first before responding, "I told you, he's not."

"Ah. No?" Jackson blinked, slightly taken a back that he got the wrong intuition. He tried to focus on his meal, but his curiosity and mouth betrayed him. He faced Gom and gently kicked his small legs under the table to catch his attention. "Gummy bear... Can you still remember me?" he maintained an eye contact and adorably blinked to showcase his beautiful eyes.

But, the child only shook his head from left to right.

"Woah. I can't believe this. He cannot remember this handsome face of mine, Jinyoung. I can't believe this. You probably need eye check up, kid," he laughed enormously, slightly threatening, as he playfully slammed the table, faking his anger with his visible menacing eyes.

"Stop scaring him, Jacks. We are eating so please maintain a proper and hygienic practice," Jinyoung warned him but he pretended that he did not hear anything at all.

"You used to call me Jackson hyung! You even threw a soccer ball straight to my face that I almost spurt blood from my nose! Can't you remember?" he insisted to ask the child since it kept bothering his soft heart when people simply forgets his presence.

Gom heartily giggled in return, which was probably the answer to Jackson's curiosity. It's either the child possibly remembered the tragic incident at the soccer field, or it could be for the reason that Jackson's contagious humor successfully tickled him.

"I think this kid is a sadist. He looks happy to hurt other people. He already hurt me twice!!! I-I cannot stand him, Jinyoung," Jackson gulped the forming lump on his throat, and acted as if he was terrified.

"I'll keep him here from now on. I've signed a contract and I am already this child's legal guardian," Jinyoung spoke to admit.

Jackson needed to be well aware about this matter since the two of them has been sharing with the apartment fee for a year already. Even though Jinyoung was confident that having an extra roommate wouldn't bother Jackson at all, since the latter was mostly out of their apartment because of his work, he also knew that Jackson would definitely question him about the consequences that he's going to face for being the child's legal guardian.

"Why are you giving me that look? You trust me, right?"

"Hmm. Fine. You're already old enough to make such decisions," Jackson coolly shrugged his shoulder while slicing his toasted bread and Jinyoung satisfyingly smiled in return. "Anyways, you can always tell me confessions like having a one night stand and getting someone pregnant, I am honestly good at keeping secrets..."

"Yah! I told you, that's not it!" Jinyoung whined to complain as Jackson satisfyingly chuckled in return. "Gom-ah, Jackson hyung said you bit his shoulder a while ago. You should apologize for it since he already apologized for pushing you," he shifted to face the child and sweetly commanded since it's a must to maintain a harmonious relationship between them, roommates, inside their small apartment.

"I am sorry, Jackson hyung..." said the kid, adorably, with bloated cheeks.

"You should kiss and hug him too. Remember to kiss people whenever they are hurt. It will help them to soothe the pain," Jinyoung added and Gom immediately brought his small feet to stand in front of Jackson, tiptoeing to pull him for a hug and kiss.

"Jackson hyung, you have something on your face," with his small moving fingers, Gom delicately removed the bread crumbles settling at Jackson's jaw, which totally melted the elder's stone cold heart.

"Aww. I take back what I said. I think I love this kid already," Jackson announced with a wide grin.

For the first week of his temporary parenting, Jinyoung's day revolved from nursing the child in the morning, delivering chicken and beers in the afternoon and if luck was in favor of him, he'll get an extended hour for his private tutorials, then gets to nurse Gom back at night again.

Whereas, Mark's first week was just as easy as casually checking the time since he had lesser works to do as the coffee shop owner. His daily activities varied from time to time, but still revolved from waking up past ten in the morning, fetching Gom by lunch and keeping him at the office for the whole afternoon, then waits for Jinyoung to arrive at the coffee shop by seven in the evening.

The division of schedule between Gom's two daddies, which includes the transitions of their working and nursing time, had successfully became efficient and effective for their first week of parenting. And hopefully, this great start would continue without troubles for the next weeks, months, or even years.

"Welcome to Paradise Cafe, Master!!!" was the harmonized greeting that surprised Jinyoung when he stepped a foot inside the coffee shop, owned by Mark. "And good morning to you, young master!!!" the employees added to cheerfully greet Gom, who heartily giggled in return.

"Has no one said yet that you're startling the customers when they enter?" Jinyoung playfully mocked the two baristas, who were standing strictly straight and erect like military soldiers at the front counter. "And, didn't I tell you not to call me master?"

It has been a week since the coffee shop's first soft opening, wherein Jinyoung and Gom were already introduced to the staff as Mark's friends and colleagues. However, these kind of introduction and labels did not satisfy the staffs' curiosity since a lot of 'whys and whats' were circulating in their mind ㅡ like why Mark, the hottest bachelor in the area, was nursing a child every afternoon, why Jinyoung comes to pick the child at night, and what was their real relationship with the child, or rather, with each other? These matters weren't briefly explained to them, so they were all suspicious and confused about it. But settling these curiosities aside, they warmly welcomed Jinyoung and Gom inside their cafe, treating them as their special customers.

Moreover, it wasn't that difficult for Jinyoung to easily get along with the cafe staffs since all of them possessed an outgoing vibe, same with Jackson but not that exaggerated. Certainly, it was a great relief that Mark's chosen staffs were not as plainly stiffed and boring like him, Jinyoung mentally thought.

"This was the trend back then, hyung. We should revive it to gain popularity," Bambam explained while laughing and Jinyoung only squinted his eyes in return.

"If I'm not mistaken you are talking about the Maid-Host themed cafes? You're not planning to crossdress, are you?"

"Of course, not! We are called butlers here! We served our guests personally and perfectly," Bambam responded with a wink and Jinyoung totally lost it. "But it would be nice, if someone will be hired as the hostess! That would be really cute!!!" he swooned as his eyes showed complete enchantment from imagining the cute straps of long white socks, the bouncy black skirt, and the tight white apron that will perfectly outline the hostess' curves.

"I don't know what you're thinking but your expressions tell me that it's something not worth hearing," Jinyoung grimaced, slightly shaking his head to disapprove.

"I, Kim Yugyeom, your personal butler. How may I help you, young master?" the tallest staff in the cafe appeared to help Gom from carrying his small toy story bag pack, but the kid only giggled in return, running around to find his way out of Yugyeom.

"Young master?" Jinyoung raised a brow from hearing the term used by Yugyeom.

"We decided to call him young master because he quite resembled Master Mark," the latter explained and Jinyoung only found it strange to hear that everyone was being addressed as master inside the cafe. It was probably one of their concepts but it's totally not his style.

"Speaking of Mark, can I ask if he's already here?" he brought himself to ask. He got no time to stay longer at the cafe since he also have his personal schedules, yet he couldn't just leave the kid without seeing Mark.

"Ah! He informed us that he's going to be late for an hour!" Yugyeom responded.

"How come he's always late when he's the owner?"

"It's better, hyung! No one wants to work with the owner around. We can't do the things we want," Bambam laughed while eating the complimentary nuts at the bar section.

"Uh huh? Just make sure you won't do stupid things like eating the whole pack of nuts for free," he squinted his eyes to warn the two, which caused Bambam to choke from eating.

In all honesty, it won't be his problem if Mark would ever encounter loss of sales for not overseeing his staffs well, but knowing a bit of what Mark had faced just to build this cafe, Jinyoung started to care in his behalf, when the latter didn't seem to care that much of his business.

"Well uhm, I can't stay any longer," he bit his lower lip and tried to think of a way for him to leave Gom without bothering anyone.

"It's all fine, Jinyoung hyung! You can leave young master with us!" Yugyeom beamed a confident smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter