Day 1 - Eating Machine

Daddies' Day Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DAY 1 - EATING MACHINE

 

"I'm not sure how rich you are but, yeah this is my apartment. I stay here while I'm finishing my master's degree," Jinyoung dropped his bag at the couch and prepared his bed for the sleeping toddler.

Mark wandered his eyes around, and gently laid the kid above the bed. "You have pink underwear?"

Jinyoung immediately stormed towards his laid out underwears, casually tossing it inside his drawer. "And so, do you have problems with neon colors? Stop touching things." 

Mark bit his lower lip and tried to control his forming laughter, "I wasn't touching anything."

"J-Just stop looking!" the latter embarrassingly whined while trying to hide more unnecessary things.

"Seems like we're done, pink boy!" Mark smirked and waved his final goodbye.

"Can you stop calling me that way, pikachu boy?"

Mark was about to leave but he suddenly heard an unusual nickname meant for him, in which it repetitively rang against his ears. "For your information, I have a name actually!"

"And I have a name as well!" Jinyoung stepped forward and offered a hand to properly introduce himself, "Park Jinyoung."

"Psh," Mark scoffed from the formalities so he just kept his hand inside his pocket before mumbling back his name.

Feeling ignored by the latter, Jinyoung gritted his teeth in annoyance and impatiently tapped his foot on the floor. "Alright, Mister Mark. Can you give me your number?"

"Uh huh?" Mark smirked. "Pink boy, aren't you too fast? Oh wait, did you purposely wanted to bring me here. Not really because of the kid?"

Jinyoung laughed enormously while holding his tummy. "Umm, excuse me, are you hallucinating or something? I just need your number to call you regarding this kid. You just can't leave without taking responsibilities to him."

"I already carried him all the way from here and even gave him my pikachu pillow! What else do you want from me?!"

"Your responsibility doesn't end there! We both found him and we even showed ourselves to the police. We have to take care of him for the mean time, while we're still trying to look for his guardian. Can't you feel any sense of responsibility?"

"Well, good thing you asked because I don't!"

"Alright, let's say you're this kind of person," Jinyoung tried to stop Mark from leaving as he took a deep breath. "Look, I have examinations tomorrow. I can't stay here to take care of this young boy and I bet you're-a-person-who-spends-his-time doing-nothing-great-in-life," he sarcasitcally chuckled at his smooth attempt in mocking Mark. "Oh well! But I'm begging you, just for the mean time, until we find this kid's guardian... please take responsibility." 

"So, are you done with your dramatic line?" Mark scoffed, raising a brow. "Fine, just let me out of here!"


"Da-da!!!"

Rolling his eyes in annoyance, Mark massaged his throbbing head since he wasn't able to get an enough sleep last night. He was supposed to be sleeping till lunch, and yet he was already wide awake and even nursing an eating machine.

"Aaaaahhh!!" he immediately stepped on the break pedal when he saw the little kid from his car's seat. "Aish! This is not a food little guy!" he grimaced from seeing the amount of saliva on the car's head seat.

"Da-da broom broom broom!!!" the little kid just giggled in return while playfully clapping his hands.

"Yeah. Stay there, young buddy."

"Da-da-doo-doo-dadi"

Noticing that the kid was really in a good mood from mumbling a lot of words, Mark thought that the little kid was probably talking to him.

"Hey, can you talk? Do you have a name?"

"Da-da!" the little kid giggled.

"No, I mean your name," Mark asked and eventually gave up with a deep sigh. "Okay, maybe this won't work. You're still probably in the stage of learning how to talk. But, my name's Mark. You can call me, hyungnim."

"No-no dada!"

Can this little dude stop calling me daddy?

"Alright, just play around buddy. Play with your fellow friends," Mark nudged a bowl of cereals towards the toddler, who was playing with the puppies around. He decided to bring the little kid at the dog's cafe, where he can freely let the kid to walk and to crawl without worrying much about his safety. Feeling really bored from doing nothing, he soon found himself reading some of the messages that were sent by Park Jinyoung.

Don't forget to lock my apartment or I'll really take your credit card as a payment. Just for your information, I have your ID and credit card so don't even think of taking something out of my apartment.

"Psh. What does this pink boy actually take me for?" he scoffed from scrolling down to read more.

Walk around the park and look if someone posted a 'missing' announcement.

"Why is he ordering me around?"

Feed the little kid at the right time! Don't feed him with junk foods and other unhealthy foods. We don't want a problem before we return him to his parents.

"Now, he suddenly talks like a mother."

Keep your eye on the kid at all times. He's pretty sneaky!

Mark yawned before sipping from his iced coffee. "Hey, little man. Drink your mil-" then he realized that the little kid wasn't beside him anymore. He hastily stood up to find him around the place until he heard a crying puppy from the other side of the cafe.

"Raaawr raaaaawrrr! Da-da-doo Raaaawr!"

Mark heavily breathe out when he witnessed that the little kid was playfully strangling the fluffy white shih tzu. He was about to scoot closer towards him when a staff came to pick up the puppy.

"Hey baby! Don't do that again, okay? You're harming the puppy. It's bad!"

Seeing how the staff strictly scolded the little kid, who was about to cry, unknowingly pissed Mark

He mightily entered the scene like a superman in act but a daddy with a heart, "Excuse me? Did he purposely harmed the pet? Can't you see he was playfully hugging it?" Well, not really, since the little kid obviously thought that it was a stuff toy. 

"Da-da!" the kid sobbed, running with his tiny fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter