Back into each other's warm arms ~

Under the snow ~

It's Christmas today . SNSD was given a day off to celebrate Christmas among themselves . Or maybe , just maybe , with their love ones ...

"Hey Girls ! I'm going already ! Hyukkie Oppa is waiting for me !" Hyoyeon shouted from the door .

"Hyoyeon ! Don't go yet ! Wait for me ! I'm meeting Teukie Oppa as well !" Taeyeon shouted running to catch up with her . The rest of the girls then started going off one by one to meet their love ones . Seohyun with Kyuhyun , Sooyoung with Ryeowook , Yuri with Yesung , Tiffany with Siwon and Sunny with Sungmin . Only Yoona and Jessica was left in the dorm after watching the messy sence of the other girls rushing off to meet up with their boyfriends or crushes .

"Yoong , you're not meeting up with Kibum ?" Jessica started the conversation first .

"I don't know yet , he haven't called me ..." Yoona responded looking disappointed .

"I'll go to the kitchen first Yoong , don't be so upset ." Jessica gave Yoona a smile as she walked to the kitchen . After a few minutes , Yoona was shouting from the living room , 

"Unnie ! Unnie ! He asked me out ! Help me pick a set of clothes please ! Paili !"

"Coming ! Coming !" Jessica rushed from the kitchen and help her dongsaeng to pick a set of clothes . They finished everything just nice at 8pm .

"Ah ! Unnie ! I better get going ! Tks so much for your help ! Annyeong !"

"No problem ! Enjoy your date ! Annyeong !" Jessica winked at her while closing the door behind her . She lookes around the empty dorm and sighed . She was left alone again . However , she smiled at the thought of how happy her dongsaengs and unnies were when they were getiing ready just now .

Suddenly , she felt a cold gust of wind srrounding her . After getting a coat fromher room , she decided to go to SM entertainment's rooftop to have a look at the night sence of Korea . There are tables and chairs there placed there by the staff . She even bought a thermoflask of her favourite hot chocolate as well . Just when she sat down on one of the chairs , it started snowing ! Jessica always love the snow . There's always a special feeling to it . She stood up , streched out her hands and let the snowflakes fall on her . While playing with the snow , a couple under the streetlight across the road caught her eye . It was a young couple laughing , hugging and kissing . A smile slowly crept across her face as she remembered the memories that came along with it ...

/

"Pabo Bada ! Why did you call me out ? Wanna celebrate christmas with me huh ?" The 17 year old Jessica said jokingly to the 20 year old Donghae .

"Ermm... Yupp !" He smiled showing his smile that can melt every girl's heart and Jessica is no exception . "Come let's go ~"

"Where are we going ?" She asked cutely , "And look out for fans you're already a star you know ?"

"Yea , yea , I know ! But it doesn't matter ... " He suddenly stopped and turned to face her . "Because I'm with you ." He added as he pitched the tip of her nose .

"Y-Y-Yah ! Why are acting all cheesy today ?" Jessica stuttered at Donghae's sudden actions .

"Sica , listen carefully . ILOVEYOU . I wanna be your only oppa . And I want you to be my only girl . Will you ... " He paused as he stare into her twinkling eyes , "BE mine ?"

"N-N-Neh ! Neh oppa ! I'll be your girl !" She jumped up and hugged the shocked Donghae .

"Really ? Ohgod ! I can't believe it ! You're mine ! You're mine !" Donghae slowly release the hug and planted a sweet but warm kiss on her cold lips ...

/

Jessica touched her lips as she remembered that scene... She felt liquid on her cheeks and knew she was crying AGAIN . She wiped the tears off and prepared to go back to her seat to have a cup of hot chocolate when SOMEONE blocked her way ... Jessica looked up and those eyes , she knew who they belong to . It's the guy in her memories ; Lee Donghae .

"Sica ..." 

"H-H-Hey..."

They were locked up in an awkward atmosphere , as usual . She started walking back to aviod the awkward-ness when he started following her . He took the seat beside her as they look out at the falling snow with the christmas lights . Donghae then grabbed her cold hands that were placed on her lap and lead them to his chest , making her face him .

"Sica-ah ~" He called out her name lovingly like he always does . She felt her heartbeat increase .

"O-O-Oppa..."

"Sica , remember 5years ago ? 5years have past , so many things have changed . You were once mine , but now you're not . Finally , I knew the reason why you broke up with me . Listen to me Sica ... I know you still love me , I still love you , I always did . Please come back to me will you ? I said that I want you to be my only girl , i really mean it . And I still mean it now ..."

He paused again as he saw the tears in Jessica's eyes . Donghae continued his sentence like 5years ago ,

"Will you .... be mine ?" 

"Yes ! Yes ! " She exclaimed as she jumped into his warm arms like how she did 5years ago . He slowly broke the hug and kissed her lips ... More pasionatly and deeply ... They break the kiss for air and rested each other foreheads together... 

"Oppa saranghaeyo ~"

"Sica , nado saranghae ~"

That night , they celebrated christmas just like 5years ago ~ Back in each other's warm arms , under the snow ~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN:

Hi ! So this is the oneshot ! How was it ? Sry if it's too long for you >< Love you readers ! Please comment ! :) Haesica is LOVE ~ ^^ Kekeke :p

Once again , MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL FELLOW ICEFISHIES !!! :D