And Again

L O V E

“Unnie wait!” Call Somi.

“Where will you gonna go after this?”

“Hm.. “ Yebin stared Minkyung but Minkyung also gave a confuse look.

“What if we go out to eat together? I’ll treat you all” Somi give an offer.

Minkyung shocked. She suddenly looks awkward.

 

“Really?” Yebin also surprise but she was happy to hear it. She thought they can would be able to become more close each other.

“Sure” Somi meant it.

Yebin stared Minkyung.

Minkyung face looks a little different and smiled awkwardly at Yebin. Minkyung lokks uneasy. Yebin understand that Minkyung give facial expression seemed to refuse Somi’s offer.

“Maybe another time. We’re have an important purpose with our dance friends.” Yebin refuse with friendly manner.

 

Somi pout.

“Come unnie, for a moment.” Siyeon pleaded.

This time Minkyung answered.

“Siyeonie, sorry unnie and Yebin have a serious purpose.”

Minkyung continuing Yebin’s reason.

 

“Hm.. Okay.” Siyeon gave up.

 

“Don’t be angry, please.” Yebin soothing Somi and Siyeon.

“Okay!” Somi and Siyeon answered with one voice and smiled.

“Then let’s go to the cashier.” Yebin lead them to cashier.

Somi hold Siyeon’s hand to the cashier, Minkyung and  Yebin was walking side by side.

Minkyung and Yebin pay first.

“Bye Siyeon, Somi.” Yebin waved at Somi and Siyeon.

Yebin and Minkyung  go out first.

Minkyung walked a bit fast  and Yebin trying to keep up Minkyung’s step. Yebin confused but she said nothing.

 

Yebin and quickly unlocked the car door and without lingering. Minkyung go in and sit. Yebin who’s sitting behind the wheel still confuse. Before start her car , Yebin asked,”Unnie, what’s wrong with you?”

Minkyung took a deep breath.”I’m okay, yeb.”

“Are you sick?” without warning Yebin holding Minkyung forehead.

 

“Are you sick?” without warning Yebin holding Minkyung forehead.

Right when Yebin touching Minkyung’s forehead, Siyeon and Somi out from the store and Siyeon accidentally saw Yebin touch Minkyung’s forehead and face.

Siyeon saw it with starled expression without a smile.

Minkyung who saw Siyeon looking at her was startled too.

Somi and Siyeon kept walking, until they getting a taxi.

 

Yebin trying to keep an eye on Minkyung who still looking at Somi and Siyeon until they passed using a taxi. There’s something thet she understand but she keep silent. Yebin suddenly starting her car.

“Where we gonna go, unnie?” Ask Yebin briefly.

“Hm.. Up to you, yeb.” Minkyung didn’t know what to think about it.

Yebin began driving his car left the book store.

A minute the car is moving, Minkyung’s phone notification rang. She immediately took it out of the bag.

She saw Siyeon send a message.

“Unnie, don’t make out on the parking lot. Luckily just me and Somi who saw it! Have a good day.”

Minkyung surprised Siyeon send such a message and without emoticons.

Somehow, Minkyung feel like it was a sarcastic message. Minkyung didn’t know what to say. She doesn’t want Siyeon think bad like that. Minkyung anxious.

Repeatedly typing a reply, but delete it again and again.

Yebin realize it asked,”What’s wrong?”

“Oh.. nothing.” Minkyung still not willing to shared her problem.

“Unnie, now tou seems enclosed to me.” Yebin complaint.

Minkyung getting confused because Yebin said that. She also hasn’t replied Siyeon’s message. Minkyung really don’t want Yebin know about her feelings towards Siyeon.

 

Meanwhile at the same time, in different place.

 

Siyeon waiting for a reply message from Minkyung. She knows that Minkyung already read it but she didn’t  reply it. Siyeon feels a bit annoyed. In her heart said,”Okay! Maybe she’s busy dating Yebin, so she wouldn’t reply my message. Maybe my message isn’t important too.”

Didn’t know why Siyeon became so annoyed, she turn off her phone and put it into a bag.

“What happen?” Somi asked.

“What? Nothing.” Siyeon trying to put her smiling face.

“Siyeon, you think, what are Minkyung unnie and Yebin unnie doing in car just now? They looks so romantic.” Somi asked with a tone of wonder.

Siyeon not really respond the question,”I don’t know. That’s their business.”

Siyeon feel getting annoyed because Somi ask about it.

 

 

In Yebin's car.

“Yebin, we better go home.” Minkyung still feel uneasy.

“Unnie, want to go home now?” Yebin asked gently.

“Yes.” Minkyung answered weakly.

Not much to say, Yebin agreed,”Okay.”

Yebin not want to force Minkyung which is feel uncomfort.

 

Yebin turn the wheel to the left.

She feels too quit, she play a song in her car. There are several her favorite DVD music that always standby in her car. The first song which is played is Little Thing by One Direction.

“I love this song” Yebin raise the volume.

“Your hand fits in mine like it’s made just for me.. But bear this in mind, it was meant to be.. And I’m joining up the dot with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me …” Yebin start to sing.

Yebin really liked that song because she thought the lyrics are so romantic. Yebin is a romantic person indeed.

Instantly just Minkyung carried away the strains of the song not because Yebin, but his mind is precisely focused on others.

In the chorus, finally Minkyung sang with angelic voice and stare straight a head,

“I won’t let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if I do it’s you , Oh it’s you. They add up to. I’m in love with you and all these little things.”

 

Finally arrived at the apartement parking lot. Yebin and Minkyung out of the car. They walked side by side up to the front door. Minkyung immediately enter a password to lock her apaartement and the door is open.

“Better I go home. Maybe unnie need time for yourself and didn’t want to be disturbed.” Yebin smile.

Minkyung stand at the door just staring at yebin.

“Take a rest, unnie! See you later.” Yebin waved.

When Yebin will go away, Minkyung catch on Yebin’s hand.

Yebin surprised.

“Don’t go, please be with me.” Minkyung pleaded, staring at Yebin.

Minkyung pull Yebin’s hand to get into. Yebin just following Minkyung. Yebin still gape like shocked, she didn’t know what to say. Minkyung pulled her hand and made her sit on the couch. Yebin sat down, she was just staring at Minkyung that looks confused.

Minkyung sat next to Yebin, taking the phone from her bag. She forgot the she didn’t reply a message from Siyeon.

 

Minkyung to Siyeon:

Siyeonie, sorry for late reply. Unnie just go home.

Something that happened in parking lot isn’t looks like what you

think, trust me.

 

The message sent but there’s no notification that the message was received.

Minkyung impatient, she tries to call Siyeon. But, Minkyung expression changed when she heard that the nimber isn’t active. Minkyung frowned. Then she tried again and still the same. Minkyung looked frustrated but she covered it because Yebin was there.

“Maybe she didn’t want to be disturbed. Somi was so precious for her” Minkyung mused.

Minkyung tries to act as normal as possible. Yebin understand, but she didn’t say anything. She didn’t want make it worst.

Minkyung entered the room and then come out with wearing a white tank top and super short pant. She took a glass of water and put the glass on the table, then sit next Yebin.

She unwrapping a white pill and she swallowing it while drinking a few water from a glass that she bring.

“Unnie! What pill that you taking?” Yebin looks so worried.

“It’s just a headache pill, yeb.” Minkyung lean back on couch.

“Really?” Yebin still disbelief.

Minkyung just nodded as she closed her eyes.

 

Yebin see the pack of the pill and it’s tru that it’s just a headache medicine. She stared at Minkyung anxiously. She also feel sad to see people that she loved restless like that. Yebin keep silent, she didn’t want to ruin Minkyung’s mood. She opened her bag and pulled out a book that she had brought. She leaned back on the couch and began to read.

Not long after it, Minkyung leaned her head against Yebin’s shoulder. Yebin surprised. She gazed at Minkyung that still close her eyes. There's nothing that Yebin think, besides Minkyung. She loves Minkyung so much. Even if Minkyung want to lean on his shoulder for any hours, she's ready if it could made Minkyung feel comfort.

Yebin back to reading. And, about 10 minutes later Minkyung opened her eyes.

“Yeb, I’m sleppy.”

Yebin closed the book.”Unnie, better you sleep.”

Yebin put the book into her bag. “I’d better go home.”

Yebin already wearing her bag.

 

Again and again, Minkyung stood up and pulled his hand Yebin to get into her room.

“Don’t leave me.” Minkyung said sleepily.

Yebin can only obey, follow Minkyung.

 

Minkyung climbed on her bed and lay down.

Meanwhile it, Yebin put her bag on the floor and sat beside Minkyung. Yebin think Minkyung really sleepy because of the effect of med that she drink.

“Unnie, you sleep. I’m here beside you.”

Minkyung give a sign to Yebin to lay down beside her and Yebin did it. Yebin staring the ceiling. Don’t know why she feel a bit nervous. Her heart beating so fast. She turned, stared at Minkyung who’s already sleep. Minkyung never spoiled like this before to her, but now she looks like really need someone at her side. There’s a sense of happiness in her heart, because she can be someone that Minkyung need today. Yebin smiled and gently d Minkyung’s hair. Minkyung didn’t move, it meant she was sleeping. Yebin kept looking and d Minkyung’s hair until she also fell asleep.

 

 

Siyeon finally got home.

“I’m home!” Siyeon greeting and get near to her mother who was watching tv and sitting next to her.

“You’re home early?” Her mom asked again because usually Siyeon go with Somi longer than this.

“Her father want her go home faster.”

“Oo.. Have you eaten?” her mom asked again.

“Yes, I have.”

And then  get into her room. She sat up in bed and activate her cell phone. She wondered whether Minkyung already reply or not.

Siyeon lay down on the bed and it’s true, there’s an incoming message. She read it seriously. But Siyeon not reply it. She suddenly thought to see Minkyung right now. She got up and check her hair in the mirror and left the room.

“Eomma, I want to go again.”

“Where you gonna go? You just go home.” Her mom asked confusedly.

“I want to see Minkyung unnie.”

“Okay, don’t get home late!”

“Okay!” Siyeon give a kiss on her mom’s cheek and went out.

 

She rang the bell for the first time, no one open the door.

Siyeon rang the bell again, but still no one open the door.

Siyeon try to call Minkyung by phone but no one answered.

The last choice, Siyeon decide to open the door.

Luckily Minkyung ever told her the door’s password.

She dare to open the door because she think Minkyung was in home like Minkyung said in her message.

Siyeon pressing some number and then…

The door is open.

Siyeon get into while looking around. Too quite.

“Unnie..” Siyeon call slowly.

Siyeon walking to the living room. No one there.

“Unnie..” Siyeon keep calling with low tone but still no one answered.

Siyeon straight open Minkyung’s bedroom, she think maybe Minkyung is there.

She open the door slowly and how shocked when she see Minkyung was sleeping while hugging Yebin. They look sleep so tight.

Siyeon slam the door because feels so shocked.

Siyeon stood shocked in the back door. Her mind was so confused.

Minkyung and Yebin that sleeping suddenly awake when heard a door slam. Minkyung immediately open the door. She look Siyeon walking fast, ready to go out. Minkyung so surprised like crazy.

“Siyeon!” Minkyung call.

Siyeon turned her head,”Sorry!”

And then ran out.

Minkyung want to ran and catch her, but she wears chlotes that aren’t good to get out the house. Minkyung so cinfused, she just can shout call Siyeon from the door but Siyeon didn’t stop.

Minkyung back into with anxious. She tried to call Siyeon by phone.

“Come on, Siyeon! Answer me!”

Siyeon not answere the calling.

“Aaarrgg!!” Minkyung so upset, stomp her feet.

 

Siyeon were in the taxi didn’t answeres Minkyung’s call. She so confuse and thought randomly.

“I shouldn’t go here! Why did I come??” Siyeon talking to herself. Siyeon took a deep breath and murmured.

“I was wrong! Yeah, I was wrong!”