Chapter 3

Without You VOL 1
|Yoona's Pov|: I was at my house with Fany and Tae Tae talking why not, until i got a phone call, i went outside i figured it was Yuri calling me i didn't know what to do..so i just ingnored it and went back inside.| *Hey Yoong who called?* "Taeyeon Asked" *Yuri...* "Yoona Said" *Uh! Why is she calling you?* "Taeyeon Asked" *I Don't know* "Yoona Said" *Well if she call you just turn off your phone* "Taeyeon Suggested" *Yeah i Guess So* "Yoona Said as she turned off Her phone" *So..what are you guys gonna do for yall anniversary?* "Yoona Asked" *Hm...we don't know yet we are thinking about it* "Taeyeon Said as she heard Yoona's phone" *What the? i thought i turn it off?* "Yoona Said as she was confuse" *Just Answer it and see what she wants* "Tiffany Said" *Fine...* "Yoona Said as she walked outside her house" Yoona: Hello? Yuri: Yah! why are you ingnoring my calls lately? Yoona: Sorry i been busy Yuri: No have not been busy liar hiding from me from the mall what was that? Yoona: It was nothing.. Yuri: It was something Yoona Yoona: No it wasn't aishh look can you call me later Yuri: No...i am not calling you later i want to know why are you acting so weird around me? Yoona: It's Nothing Yuri i got to go Yuri: Yah! Don't you dare! hangup the phone or i'll come over there Yoona Yoona: Bye Yuri |End Of Conversation| *Yoona you okay* "Taeyeon Asked" *Yeah i am cool* "Yoona Said as she heard her door knocking" *Oh No...i got to hide again..* "Yoona Said as Taeyeon grabbed her arm" *No! you are not hiding again go open the door and talk to her* "Taeyeon Said" *Okay...* "Yoona Said as she opened the door seening Yuri" *Yah go in your room Yoona* "Yuri Demand" *Okay* "Yoona Said as her and Yuri went into her room to talk" *Okay Fany let's listen* "Taeyeon Said" *Okay* "Tiffany Said" |Yoona's Room| *Yah what is up with you? why have you been ingnoring me lately?* "Yuri Asked" *Yuri...it's nothing...* "Yoona Lied while turning her back" *Yah look at me don't be afraid to look at me* "Yuri Said as she turns Yoona" *Now we had this conversation before* "Yuri Said" *I been busy Yuri* "Yoona Lied" *No you have not be busy stop lying to me Yoona* "Yuri Said" *I just go..i don't want to...tal..k..* "Yoona Said as she was kissed by Yuri" *Now...i know what you want* "Yuri Said" *Huh? what do you mean?* "Yoona Asked" *You miss me don't you?* "Yuri Asked" *Bingo* "Taeyeon Said" *Shhh Tae Tae* "Tiffany Said" *Oops Sorry* "Taeyeon Said" |Back to Yoona and Yuri| *Yes...i do miss you..but...* "Yoona Said as Paused" *But what baby.?* "Yuri Said as she held Yoona's hand" *But you still hate me for what i did to you...right?* "Yoona Asked" *Aishh...yes kinda but..i still love sica* "Yuri Said" *I Know you love sica and be happy with her* "Yoona Said as she smiles weakly" *But you miss me so what's the point being happy with her* "Yuri Said" *Just be happy have a great relationship i don't want to be any part of it..to ruin it...* "Yoona Said as she sat on her bed" *Yoona...* "Yuri Called" *Hm?* "Yoona Answered" *Do you really love me still?* "Yuri Asked" |Yoona was shocked by that question| *Yes..i do...but i can't be with you if i hurt you and beat you again i just can't do that..* "Yoona Said" *Aishhh this is to much* "Yuri Said" *Yeah just go home with sica and rest i guess we will talk about it tomorrow i guess* "Yoona Said as she lays on the bed" *I guess well see you tomorrow* "Yuri Said as she walked out the door" *Bye* "Yoona Said as she fell in bed going to sleep" *Aishh...* "Yoona Huffed"