So into you~

F(x) Station - So into U (Singapore) - slho901
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s pov

“Oppa, what are you doing?” I chirped happily

“Thinking of you~”

My face crimsoned upon hearing that, even thought I had not seen my Oppa for 3 years, his voice still does the magic in me, sending tickling feel down spine.

“Chessy Oppa” I rolled my eye and hissed, “Where are you ?”

“Aww~, my baby sister is mad?” He chuckled.

I kept silence to show my annoyance.

“Oops, I am at café at Netherlands.” He blurted sensing my change in attitude.

“Stay there and I will be there!” I hurried my steps as I could not wait to see my brother.

“Er Sis, I had changed my location, now queuing for my Gongcha boba at Belgium.”  he sneered as if testing my limit.

“D*amn You!” I shouted into my phone and off it immediately to stop giving him chance to change his location to further piss me off. I pulled out the worn out map and securitized the possible location of him.

--

 

“~Yah~,” I was walking in quick pace when someone back hugged me and sprung me in the air.

“Put me down!” I growled but my face had a tint of blush.

“Still a princess after 3 years? No one is able to tame you?” I registered the owner’s voice.  It belonged to someone whom I had been thinking for the past 3 years. Once I got to the ground, I sprung around, s my arms to his neck, snuggled into his sweater aNd felt his well toned chest.

“Oppa, I missed you, I missed you so so so much!” Tears brimmed under the pockets of my eyes and followed the law of gravity.

“I missed you too, my princess.” He rested his chin on my head and took a deep breathe of the green tea freshness that he had terribly missed.

I distanced myself to take a good a good look of him. He had grown so fine, his jet black hair is changed to blonde which made him looked so sassy and chic. His eyes that once lively is now full of vibrant as if having more stories to tell. His face is more chiselled and his nose more pointed. His baby face had all gone and he is now transformed from a handsome teenager to a dashing young adult, exploding with the new charm that came from wisdom and maturity.

I stared intensely and lingered on the last feature on his face. That moist, pinkish and thick lips that dreamt of for the past few weeks when I chanced upon hearing that he will be on holiday at Baarle. I begged Unnie to let me pay him a visit and surprisingly, she agreed.

A pat on my head put me out of trace, “Your Oppa is too dazzling dashing that stuns the hell out of you?” He winked.

I clicked my tongue and rolled my eyes at him.

--

Oppa toured me around Baarle. It is indeed a beautiful place, it is made up of a bunch of exclaves — pieces of one country within the other. 22 parcels of land make up the Belgian part. When we walked around town, we crossed in and out of Belgium and the Netherlands repeatedly. Homes, stores, and roads are divided. Sometimes it's so confusing, you have to ask someone what country you're in. ^_^  We were then on the road that has Belgium on the left and Netherlands on the right side.

“Ah choo~” I covered my mouth with tissue and rubbed my arms hoping to generate some warmth.

Oppa opened his black and white stripe jacket and hugged me from my side. I curled up and squeezed myself into the embrace of him.

“You should wear warmer jacket.” He shook his head, frowned and grumbled. He took off his jacket leaving himself with only a thin black t shirt and helped me to put it on. “Better?” He took my hands, breathed warm air into it and rubbed them with great concern showing on his face. He cupped my pale face and saw broken dry lips, he frowned more and led me into this embrace once again, this time tighter that previous.

I grinned on the great care he had showered me with. There is no change over these years. He is still treating me as his princess. The blissful moment was challenged by an fury voice.

“~YAH~ What the F! ” Someone brutally pried me off Oppa and accused me, “I knew you are cheating on me when you wanted a break up!” I yanked off his grip and reasoned, “Kai, I thought we already have a proper closure? I said I am no longer in love with you!”

Kai closed the distance with me and spat, “I was remorse thinking on what are my mistakes and now I know that it is you, all the mistakes are from you. You are cheating behind my back with this guy!” He was full of rage, whipped his hand in the air and ready to slap me.

“Ouch~” Kai flinched when Oppa caught his wrist and growled, “Kai! What the heck are you doing to my little sister?” Kai was shocked to see the supposedly enemy was his girlfriend’s brother. “Am?” He questioned with raise brows,

Oppa ushered me protectively behind him

and bombed at Kai, “We need to talk!” Kai was flustered as he realised his false accusation. He scooted and latched onto me to beg for forgiveness. “Please Krys, I can’t live without you, take me back! I promise that I will not flit around again,  I promise that I will not see Betty again, I promise I will not doubt you again.”

“No Kai, we are over!” I spoke with conviction even though I feel sorry to lead him into thinking that he can substitute someone in my heart, the forbidden love I had hidden in my heart. I tired, tired and tired but it still would not work. He sensed my guiltiness long ago and thus he made used of it.  I caught him more than once making out with other girls in the bars that he patronised frequently and even stay overnight at the motel many times, each time with different girls.  I knew about it but I let it slipped thinking it can drowsed my guilt for him.

“You heartless gir…” He pushed me forcefully and I retreated backwards.

“Beeeeeeeep!” That was the alarm from on an oncoming fast speeding car dashing to my direction. Kai just stood there rooted witnessing what was about to happen.

Suddenly I felt a strong push. My and palms landed hard on the tar road and my palms bleed. I opened my eyes and saw I was 10 cm away from the car! And just in front of it was a body in black t shirt that was tainted with large amount of red liquid.

My mind was in state of shock and I was shivering, I had only recovered when the red liquid from the body had flowed over and touched my fingers. The liquid embraced my bleeding palms.

The red liquid was warm and then I realised that it was blood! I shifted my weak body and tilted my head to see the body that was now turning almost red. I covered my mouth and tears fell out as if it has it own mind. I wanted to shout but no sound came out. I pushed myself over to the cold body. The dragging of my body was making my wounds worse and painful but I don't care. When reached the body, I hugged it as if my life depended on it.

Only after 5minutes, I managed to call out, "Someone! Please call the ambulance!!"

--

“Hey~ Yo!” I was brought out if trance and quickly fish out to answer the call.

“Soojung? How is Am?”

“Unni, what should I do? I scared~” Tears welled up on my tear stained face again.

“Listen to what I’m saying, Soojung. Am will be all right. He is a tough one.”

“Unni, I don’t really know people. Please come quickly.”

Nu Abo

Hey~

Yo!

Unni, what should I do?

Listen to what I’m saying.

Unni, I don’t really know people.

 

“Soojung, I am already at the airport, now on my way to the hospital. Hang on. I will be there!”

“Unni, don’t drop the call, I’m afraid as I all lonely here.”

Jessica hummed.

“Unni, listen to what I say. I’m in the trance. What is this feeling? This is the first time. My heart is fluttering like crazy. Like I’m in a dream. I’m in the clouds boom boom.” I bit my tongue before I ranted off mindlessly. The secret that was buried deep within me for years, it was with me since I was 5.

I cant tell unnie that I love my Oppa, in a romantic way. It is insanely taboo, an !

Nu Abo

Unni, listen to what I say.

I’m in the trance.

What is this feeling?

This is the first time.

My heart is fluttering like crazy.

Like I’m in a dream.

I’m in the clouds boom boom.

This must be love.

 

“Miss, may I know if you know the kins of Mr Am Joseph Jung? Can you contact them to come to hospital immediately as he is losing a lot of blood and need transfusion.” The nurse interrupted with a grave look.

I put my phone off my ear, jumped to face her and replied, “I’m his kin, I’m his younger sister. Use my blood.” Nurse heaved in relief and spoke in a hurried tone, “Follow me.” I ended the call and did not hear unnie saying, “No Soojung…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter