-THE END-

HAPPY ENDING

Nobody knew at that time that they were in abnormal relationship but that so called abnormal relationship(love) was the one completed their lives in a heavenly way. The time they were together was like if they were in paradise. They forgot about time, surrounding, situation, everything. Indeed the one true love for both two and was in their own little world until the storm broke into them. Their love was purer than any other thing.

 

People say 'Love wins' but that had nothing to do with them. Once they got found out, they had to apart for their sins others said so. The most awful sin, they called because they were in love. Those people called their love 'SIN'. They loved each other because they truly loved, didn't had any reasons to explain about their love, not necessary at all.

 

Seem like the two lovers had telepathy while they were away, they didn't feel alone after all nor didn't scared because they were not together, getting watched by people like a prisoner who did a biggest sin all the world and chained up in the dark four-wall room. They knew only one certain thing can bring them together forever and it was 'DEATH', the telepathy between them worked extremely good. They decided at the same time, the right decision which will make them together. After this, they don't need to suffer anymore troubles but still they believed in next life.

 

 

They believed they were meant to be lovers since from the past lives, this life and even in next livese. They felt they did loved in the past lives, they trusted each other so much. They noteded themselves as a perfect match made from heaven. But why the people treated them as low dogs and gave them disgusting looks? But they didn't care, they were fine as long as they were together.

 

That night was so quiet, dark, no electricity nor candle light in the town. Only the full moon was shining brightly in the sky with twinkle stars above the town and it looked like it was looking down to people if they were doing fine or not with it's cool light. All the people were asleep but not the two couldn't sleep. They were so excited to see each other, with blissful joy, the pure love overflowing their heart and brain that they couldn't think about anything but about them being together.

 

They were not going to escape to other places. If they were going to do like that, they won't even endured for 137 days. They met on 13th, 07(July). in elementary school. 7 years later on the date 13th, 07 again, the hiding feelings for each other poped up then they confessed to each other thinking nothing. On that day on 13th, 07. they had been together as lovers for 20 years. It was not enough though they had been together for their whole timeline without anyone's acknowledge hence they were lovers until 137 days ago.

 

Though they were not going to escape, they still had to be together until their last breathe. They were ready now to meet, to be together, to continue loving in next life. The suicide pact, they decided. (A/n: suicide pact is an agreement by two or more to commit suicide together at a given place and time) They went out from their houses secretly without making any sound. They lived in opposite of the town. They didn't worry if the other might not come to their destination, they trusted each other that much. They knew from their heart.

 

 

 

Now, the sea was not too far from their eyes now. They could see each other's figure walking closed face to face from a distance with the moonlight. The smiles on their faces couldn't be traded with any expensive jewels to them. Footsteps became rapid, the two getting closed as their shadows on the sand too. Hot tears from since who knows when rolled down to their cheeks got dryed up by a cold breeze which came from the sea, the smile never left from their lips and eyes never left each others. They stared into eyes for minutes without stuttering a single word. Then they hugged tightly, kissed deeply and sincerely witnout breathing for a long time. Whispering "I love you" for serveral times, hands never let go from their tight hug.

 

There was no tomorrow for them, there was only next life for them to be together so they couldn't waste the time. They apart from hugging with the last kiss. Only the hands were tightly holding then made their way to the sea, to reach to the deepest to which would set them free from this life. The sea was like if it was welcoming them and willing to help them. The water was now most to their waist. Slowly and slowly, the water deeper and colder, the coldness sent chills to heir bones but neither of them cared anymore.

 

 

The joy from their heart was only known by them, they were so happy. They didn't regret for their love, never. Now, they were completely under water, nothing in their brains, hearts, memories, but only the names of the two. Now, no one couldn't disrupt them, their souls were sailing to next life, only the bodies left in the sea. They didn't know if the moon was mocking them or not. They were not mad, silly, sick, they just loved each other purely and yet others treated them as the sick and mad two people. The so called SIN is the only one true love to them. They're going to be together in every life ....