Distance

Teacher's Pet

“Alright class, I am going to be teaching you sentence structuring.... the way we structure words are alot more different of how english speakers structure words.." i looked at Momo, she looked really interested not just on me but the lesson itself.

 
Of course she noticed the distance i have had with recently, i haven't messaged her.
 
Mina somehow knows what comes in and out of my phone, she knows who and when i talk to someone.
 
Yesterday was the day Mina claimed me as hers, for her revenge. 
 
I never realised how bad Momo was really, she was so different with me. Why was she so cruel to everyone else?
 
I continued my lesson, some kids slept like Dahyun. Some where texting, i got a bit irritated. 
 
"Everyone in the count of three please clap, let's see if dahyun wakes up from her beauty sleep" I said.
 
“3, 2, 1" i started clapping everyone else did.
 
Dahyun woke up and started to clap.
 
“Whoa, daebak Ms. Yoo" she said clapping but looked at her classmates laugh at her.
 
“Don't sleep in my class, next time it will be a textbook" i smirked at her.
 
She gulped then slumped to her desk.
 
The bell rung,,
 
“We will continue later" i said seeing some students stay and some leave.
 
Momo, Dahyun, Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu decided to stay and Mina left for some reason.
 
Before she could leave she whispered something to me.
 
“Let's see how loyal you are dog" she winked at me.
 
i glared at her.
 
 
[Momo's POV] 
 
I saw Jeongyeon grading papers, i decided to stay in class with my friends also.
 
We wanted to finish some homework we had due.
 
“Who is that girl..." i said looking at the girl as she looked at Jeongyeon as she left.
 
“Whoa, she glared at her...  but she is so quiet... what happened" i thought.
 
“That's the girl i like." Chaeyoung said as she shook my shoulder.
 
“What's her name.." i said.
 
“Uh not sure.. she doesn't talk at all.. Plus i never pay attention to attendance" she said
 
“She looks familiar for some reason, oh well" i said looking at my work.
 
I looked at Jeongyeon, her specs were really low on her nose bridge, and she looked really hot with her hair being a mess.
 
“I can't believe i can call her mines" i thought as i rested my head with my hands.
 
I was staring at Jeongyeon
 
I felt a small push..
 
"Wha-What" i said looking Tzuyu now next to me.
 
“Uhm, we are going to lunch. Wanna come or staring at Ms. Yoo is more interesting" tzuyu said.
 
“I'll stay" Tzuyu just nodded and left with the group.
 
I came near Jeongyeon,
 
She looked up and then went back go grading.
 
Something was wrong i can feel it...
 
“Jeongyeon... you wanna hang out after school" i said as i tried touching her hand.
 
She moved them..
 
“Whoa, whoa what's wrong" i said.
 
I was really hurt by her bold move.
 
“Nothing, go eat lunch" she said coldly not looking at me.
 
“No i want to be able to spent my times with my girl-" i said but was interrupted.
 
“Teacher." she said.
 
She looked at me, she had tears.
 
“Wha-- what's happening" i said trying to get near her, she completely moved and was now standing.
 
“Don't get near me" she said.
 
“Jeongyeon, this is a joke right?" i said trying to hold her hand.
 
She moved them
 
“No" her head hunged low..
 
[Flashback]
 
“Here is a chip, imma tape it on your chest.. i will be able to hear everything you or someone else is saying" mina said ing Jeongyeon's shirt.
 
“Why for?" she asked.
 
“If you try telling Momo, what's happening i will know. Also if you rip it out, it could either a, explode or b, alert me and i send out the pics... so which one do you think?" mina said with a smile.
 
“B...." i said worried.
 
“Yes B, b for BOTH" she laughed at her 'joke'
 
“Joking of course baby" she smiled
 
“You are sick,." jeongyeon said.
 
“I know" she said as she went under Jeongyeon's pants...
 
“I will save that for later" she her fingers.
 
[End of Flashback]
 
[Jeongyeon's POV]
 
“I have to go" i looked down and walked away.
 
“What wrong?!" momo said but i already closed the door..
 
I went to teacher's bathroom and cried my eyes out.
 
I felt my phone ringing it was Mina.
 
“Don't cry... it's good you are loyal.. it's going to be more easier for you" she said.
 
i hunged up and started to wipe my tears.
 
“This is for Momo's safety... " i thought looking at the bathroom mirror..
 
I got out of the bathroom and i can see momo, she looked at me and ran off.
 
I went after her but Mina stopped me.
 
“Where are you going?" she said.
 
“please there has to be something else you want, please" i said.
 
“Nothing to be honest... i can make a compromise.." mina thought.
 
“Ah well there is nothing" she said.
 
She walked away and left.
 
[ A few days pass]
 
“Class is dismissed, Dahyun can you please stay.." i said looking at my papers.
 
Everyone left,
 
Momo was cutting my classes, she was failing really badly
 
I had a plan to outsmart Mina, it took a couple of days to find out.
 
I searched the crap out of the chip in the public library.
 
“What's wrong?" dahyun said stretching.
 
I showed her a note
 
“Quiet" i said.
 
“I need your help" it read
 
“Uh... sure." dahyun said.
 
“Well first you need to know a secret that you must keep, no matter what" i wrote.
 
She just nodded and sat infront of my desk.
 
“Me and Momo have started to date, but I had to break up with her because a past victim saw us. together. She took pictures of us and now she is blackmailing me and momo. She wants to get back at Momo" i wrote.
 
Dahyun gasped
 
“No way..." she said, eyes widened.
 
“She has a chip in my chest, and she can hear what i say. She knows everything that comes out of my phone and everything i owe." i wrote
 
She nodded 
 
“You are a part of hacking group i heard" i wrote once again
 
“Hmm" dahyun nodded
 
“I need you to hack her and put her down" i wrote
 
“No problem, give me some time" she said as she got up. She gave me a wink and left.
 
I deleted the messages, this was Jihyo laptop. I was safe somehow.
 
I went home eventually and saw mina lying on my couch.
 
“Get out of my house, go to a motel" i said
 
“No no nooo Jeongyeon that's not part of the plan" she said.
 
“No i need to provide you a place to live, which i am doing now leave" i said.
 
“Tsk smart" she said.
 
“Drive me then, i was getting tired of this hell hole anyways" mina said.
 
 
I drove her to the motel 
 
“Here have a drink, you must be tired after driving for to long" she said handing me a bottle of water.
 
“Yeah," i took the water and had one big gulp
 
I immediately regretted it 
 
“What did you put in this drin-" i felt dizzy
 
“I told you i will save you for later" she said as she pushed me into the bed.
 
Everything went blank

I'm back :) I want to to start a new story but i have to finish this one first, so it's going to be short probs :)