Deal with you

Heart spirit

In next morning 

Hongbin Pov

"Hey yongji "

"Ya lee hong bin why are you late how the watch is"annoying tone

"Here it fine now who is the owner is"

"Really you are genius why you want to know the owner it there any problem?"

"NO no no I just want to know because the watch is very old and hard to fit it I am curious why the person can't buy the new one"

"I suspect did lee hongbin interest any person business"

"Ah I just ....just curious not interesting that much good bye manager call me to fit the computer"

"Weirdo..huu::"

Third person Pov

yongji wave her hand to other girl"eunji ya "

" yongji what the matter "curious look

"Here your watch"give eunji to her watch

"Wow It fine now yongji ya thank you how did you fit it I ask many people to fit this but the mechanic say it doesn't work thank you yongji ya thak you"

"don't thank me my weird friend fit me he is great to fit that kind of things"

"really I want to say thank to him and treat him a dinner it you are fine say him I want to invite him a dinner one day"

"it doesn't need but if you want I would say him ,let back for work now"

Hongbin Pov

"the computer is fine now ,manager "

"aww Mr.hongbin thank you if you want to off it fine now but call you if there someother else to fit"

"ok I am off now goodbye manager nim"

Arrive the house

he took off the drawer and take the watch inside his drawer and wear it he feel some electrict pass him and saw the kitty ghost 

the ghost say in amazement"how did you do that you say you don't want to help me "

"ahh right I don't want to help you but I want to challenge to fit the watch and chang the ghost to another watch"

"So you change your mind and help me how did you do that did you don't give back the watch to the owner"

"oh. I give back I chang you in another watch in last night but I don't think it really work"

"so did you put me into another watch how I live in the watch why did you put me out into outside the watch"

"I think you live in the watch's inside mechanism hun... my logic is really work"

"ok then you help me to fine my memories???"

"I think it not hard to fine your memories but I help you what did I get back?"

"If you help me I give back to you everythings you want"

"ok I deal with you wait how did I call you mr.ghost or ghost..nim or ...."

"whatever you want even I don't remenber my name"

"them I give you a name"big smile in my mouth....and  thinking the ghost look somehow alike mix kitty and lion ....how did I call him......"ok..I got it I call you leo.."

"leo...why it name somehow look like a cat name..."he pout...

"because you look like cat anyway you tell me do whatever I want so call you whatever I want .....leo..leo...."he satire him

finished....forgive me for a wrong meanings or wrong spellings because english is my second language....