fin

Cafe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's been a year since jungkook began to spend his free times in this cafe, this place is cozy, and had many delicious menus. he's always sat alone, it's obvious, he doesn't have any close friend to hang out with, yeah, since his school day his already been a loner.it doesn't bother him at all, he really enjoyed my time with those books, snacks, and a cup of coffee. he doesn't like to be in a crowd place, with annoying sound, or any kind of it, he prefered to listen to the silence, or at least if i had to listen a sound, it must have this cafe's playlist.

he think he's not good looking, and he think perhaps that's why no one disturb him, ask for sit beside him or anything else. yeah, he's always all alone.

really, it doesn't matter for jungkook.

but one day, someone came to him..

"excuse me? do you have a pen?" without hesitation, jungkook took his pen from bag and gave it to him. "thanks"

he could see how cute he is, and his heavy voice sounds interesting.

he could remember his voice till the next days.

since that day, jungkook always pray for him to come again to cafe, and talk to him. even if just once, he want it happen again. but untill two weeks later, he didn't show up. jungkook thought, he was just passed by or he wasn't a regullar member in this cafe. so jungkook tried to stop thinking about him, let all his wishes go, and face the reality that he was born to be alone.

even in a crowd he didn't mind to talk to himself, he didn't mind if people think he's crazy. he has no one to talk to, so he doesn't really care to literally talk to himself in public.

and he felt someone was eyeing on him..

another two weeks passed, and jungkook still think of him. for him, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter